Windows 10: Why won't videos from MSN play?

Discus and support Why won't videos from MSN play? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Why won't videos from MSN play? They start to play, then stop and sit there indefinitely "loading" with the arrow wheel spinning. I use Win10 firefox... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by gary aa, Oct 20, 2021.

1. gary aa Win User

Why won't videos from MSN play?

Why won't videos from MSN play? They start to play, then stop and sit there indefinitely "loading" with the arrow wheel spinning. I use Win10 firefox

:)

gary aa, Oct 20, 2021

2. Video Lag

Hi John,

The latency in playing videos might have been caused by network interruption, or an incompatible graphics driver. For us to isolate the issue, we would like to ask these questions:

• Does the issue happens when playing videos online or you have experienced the latency when playing videos that are saved on your drive too?
    • Which browser are you using?
    • Have you made any recent changes to your system settings prior to this issue?
    • Have you encountered any network issues?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you use Microsoft Edge and
    Internet Explorer
    to check if the issue persists. If the issue happens in Internet Explorer, please use this article as your reference:

Videos won’t play in Internet Explorer

We look forward for your response.

Janeane Cru, Oct 21, 2021
  3. microsoft store games won`t play

when I download a game from the Microsoft store it won`t play

the splash screen appears then goes

I have a core i5 with an nvidivia graphics card I tb hdd and 8 gb ram

I have tried the diagnostic for microsoft store and it say cache may need fixing.

garrywilliams1, Oct 21, 2021
  4. Amit_Sun Win User

video not playing

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. May I know, which video player you are using to play the video?
    2. Are you able to play the video on any other computer?
    3. Are you facing the issue with only specific video or with all the other videos?

This issue could also occur when the USB or SD card is corrupted when you have transferred the video.

Try the troubleshooting methods provided below to further narrow down the root cause of the issue.

Method 1: Try a different video player.

1. Try to use a different USB to transfer the video, if you are playing it on other computer or device.
    2. I suggest you to try a different video player and check if it plays.
    3. You can also check on different device or computer.

Step: Run Windows Media player troubleshooter.

1. Press Windows + R key on your keyboard together.
    2. Copy and paste the below command and run each at a time and follow the onscreen instruction on the troubleshooter
    3. msdt.exe -id WindowsMediaPlayerConfigurationDiagnostic
    4. msdt.exe -id WindowsMediaPlayerLibraryDiagnostic
    5. msdt.exe -id WindowsMediaPlayerDVDDiagnostic
    6. Reboot the computer and check.
    If you still face the issue, reply to this post with more information.

Hope it helps,

Amit Sunar

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Amit_Sun, Oct 21, 2021
Thema:

1. Why won't videos from MSN play? - Similar Threads - Why won't videos

2. Why will videos from this software not play at all

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why will videos from this software not play at all: I clip games with geforce experience, the clips will not play they give me an error code when I try, I even tried converting it to mp4, mov, etc. Will not work. It only works in VLC media player and from there I cant edit or trim the clips whatsoever....
  3. Why will videos from this software not play at all

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why will videos from this software not play at all: I clip games with geforce experience, the clips will not play they give me an error code when I try, I even tried converting it to mp4, mov, etc. Will not work. It only works in VLC media player and from there I cant edit or trim the clips whatsoever....
  4. Why will videos from this software not play at all

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Why won't videos from MSN play?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why won't videos from MSN play?: Why won't videos from MSN play? They start to play, then stop and sit there indefinitely "loading" with the arrow wheel spinning. I use Win10 firefox https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-wont-videos-from-msn-play/3c51bc6c-f8c9-46c1-9b62-adde3cc0181f
  6. Why won't videos from MSN play?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why won't videos from MSN play?: Why won't videos from MSN play? They start to play, then stop and sit there indefinitely "loading" with the arrow wheel spinning. I use Win10 firefox https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-wont-videos-from-msn-play/3c51bc6c-f8c9-46c1-9b62-adde3cc0181f
  7. Browsers Won't Play Video

in Browsers and Email
    Browsers Won't Play Video: A Dell Optiplex 760 with 4GB of RAM (Acer AX1430G-UW30P), AMD E-450 APU processor. Tower was recently upgraded to W10 from W7. It currently has Chrome (default), Firefox and Edge. Subscribed to MrFood.com to receive recipes. Most of the recipes have an accompanying 2 minute...
  8. Video's won't play

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Video's won't play: After Windows 10 upgrade I can't play video's now. There seems to be some type of conflict with Google. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/videos-wont-play/4c3b181a-3f60-4b54-ba09-506eeb796575
  9. Video Loading Interfering with Playing MSN Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video Loading Interfering with Playing MSN Games: Today, when I've tried to play Spades or Backgammon on MSN Games site, the ad video would start loading and continue with a black square saying 'loading' while the game page would appear behind it. The ad never would load and so it interfered with my accessing the game page....
  10. Why won't my computer play web videos?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why won't my computer play web videos?: my computer will not play ANY web video. i get no error message, constant loading or black screen from youtube and green screen from facebook and all other websites as well. I use chrome...my laptop is a brand new MSI gaming laptop and is only two months old theres no reason...