Windows 10: Why won't Windows 10 Pro Install

Discus and support Why won't Windows 10 Pro Install in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Greetings. Via a media creation tool USB, I was able to reinstall Win 10 Pro on computer #1 since I had Win 10 before. I attempted to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RobertSukovich, Jan 8, 2020.

1. Why won't Windows 10 Pro Install

Greetings.

Via a media creation tool USB, I was able to reinstall Win 10 Pro on computer #1 since I had Win 10 before.

I attempted to install, using the same tool on computer #2 with 32 bit O/S which has a 64 bit processor. It was rejected: "This Version of this file is not compatible with the version of windows you are running, etc" As I have read, that if the version of the tool is 64 bit, which it is, it should be able to install on the computer using 32 bit if the processor is 64 bit. Am I correct and why won't it install.

:)

RobertSukovich, Jan 8, 2020
  2. tamo Win User

iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

Why won't Windows 10 Pro Install [​IMG]

tamo, Jan 8, 2020
  3. tamo Win User
    iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

Why won't Windows 10 Pro Install [​IMG]

tamo, Jan 8, 2020
  4. Why won't Windows 10 Pro Install

Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

I have bought a legit "Windows 10 Pro" key of a key website. It is legit since i'm currently using it for over a year now. I currently have Windows 10 Pro installed on my PC and I want to do a clean install. I just can't find the windows 10 Pro download in the tool. But if i could use a windows 10 pro key with a normal windows 10 install, I'll be good to go.

JeroenBeunckens, Jan 8, 2020
Thema:

Why won't Windows 10 Pro Install

1. Why won't Windows 10 Pro Install - Similar Threads - Why won't Pro

2. why won't windows 11 install?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why won't windows 11 install?: windows 11 installed itself and when I went back to 10, everything is now inaccessible https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-wont-windows-11-install/69ac1b4a-afc6-4a50-ac45-954ef2ce7709
  3. why won't windows 11 install?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why won't windows 11 install?: windows 11 installed itself and when I went back to 10, everything is now inaccessible https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-wont-windows-11-install/69ac1b4a-afc6-4a50-ac45-954ef2ce7709
  4. Why won't Windows 11 install?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why won't Windows 11 install?: "your PC meets the minimum system requirements for Windows 11" But it refuses to install, I've been trying for 2 days, it keeps giving me every reason why it "can't" install, from saying I cancelled it when I didn't to saying the ISO is corrupt...
  5. Why Won't My Windows Install?

Why Won't My Windows Install?: My computer wouldn't let me download or delete games, it just kept showing me an error message so I finally got fed up and decided to factory reset my whole computer. For some reason it wouldn't let me do that either, It kept telling me it couldn't perform the action. I...
  6. why won't windows 10 pro activate?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why won't windows 10 pro activate?: i just purchased windows 10 pro from amazon. It is for a rig i built that has never had an OS install on it before. I installed the program from the provided USB and used the product key. I am being told that windows can not activate, and i have been provided 2 different...
  7. why won't windows 10 pro activate?

why won't windows 10 pro activate?: i just purchased windows 10 pro from amazon. It is for a rig i built that has never had an OS install on it before. I installed the program from the provided USB and used the product key. I am being told that windows can not activate, and i have been provided 2 different...
  8. why won't windows 10 pro activate?

9. Windows 10 Pro USB won't install

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Pro USB won't install: I built a new computer today and I have a Windows 10 Pro USB bought from Amazon. Idk if something is wrong with my computer or if the USB is dodgy, but the error code is 0x8007025D. Can anyone advise me on what to do here? submitted by /u/Ratatiddies720 [link] [comments]...
  10. I purchased Windows 10 Pro but it won't install

I purchased Windows 10 Pro but it won't install: I purchased windows 10 pro but it won't install. Please help! * Original title: Microsoft 10 Pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-purchased-windows-10-pro-but-it-wont-install/a4e4cc85-7754-4f14-b3e1-0f96856e8f3d