Windows 10: why won't windows 10 recognize facial sign on

Discus and support why won't windows 10 recognize facial sign on in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Why won't windows 10 recognize facial and biometric sign on features? I have a 15" HP laptop with a I-3 processor, 8 GB Ram, and typical normal... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by jameslovallo, Apr 21, 2022.

1. why won't windows 10 recognize facial sign on

Why won't windows 10 recognize facial and biometric sign on features? I have a 15" HP laptop with a I-3 processor, 8 GB Ram, and typical normal built-in camera and fingerprint reader. Laptop came with Windows 7, which I upgraded to W10 Home earlier and the very latest ver 21H2. Neither camera or fingerprint reader work for the sign-in. Just fyi, the camera and audio functions work normally with a Skype test. The fingerprint used to work fine with sign on and Quicken apps under W7, but never worked reliably once I upgraded a couple years ago to a W10 earlier version.At sign-on settin

:)

jameslovallo, Apr 21, 2022

2. facial recognition

Hello,

Facial Recognition was developed as part of the new security features of Windows 10. We would like to confirm if you are
    trying to turn off the Facial Recognition feature for Windows Hello or for the
    Windows 10 Camera app?

If you are requesting to turn off the Facial Recognition feature for Windows Hello, you can follow these steps:

• Go to Settings.
    • Select Accounts.
    • Click Sign-in options.
    • Under Picture password, click Remove.

However, we have yet to include the option to turn off Facial Recognition feature in Windows 10 Camera app. We suggest that you
    submit a suggestion to our Feedback Hub. Your feedback helps us continually improve your experience with our products. To submit a feedback, follow the instruction below:

• Open the Windows 10 Camera app.
    • Click the Gear icon located at the upper right corner of the screen.
    • Scroll down, click Send Feedback.

Let us know if you have other questions.

Jefferson Ore, Apr 21, 2022
  3. windows 10 home x64 won´t recognize my second xeon

I have a dual xeon computer (xeon e5620). I upgraded this week to Windows 10 home and now my pc won´t recognize my second processor. Any help? Thanks in advance.

Vitor RF Rodrigues, Apr 21, 2022
  4. Jay Jap Win User

why won't windows 10 recognize facial sign on

Facial recognition

Hello Bill,

We need to do further investigation on your concern so that we will know why the facial recognition quit working:

• Have you recently made any changes/updates prior to this issue?
    • Is there an error message when you try to sign using facial recognition?
    • What is the make and model of your computer?

In the meantime, I would suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps in this
    article.

We will wait for your response.

Regards.

Jay Jap, Apr 21, 2022
Thema:

why won't windows 10 recognize facial sign on

1. why won't windows 10 recognize facial sign on - Similar Threads - why won't recognize

2. Why won't windows recognize my iPad anymore?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why won't windows recognize my iPad anymore?: Windows no longer recognizes my iPad in Explorer iTunes but still sees my iPhone. Why? My iPad was working fine connecting with iTunes a little over a week ago. Last working on 6/16/23. Not sure but following updating both Windows to KB5027293 and iTunes to 12.12.9.4 suddenly...
  3. windows hello sign in facial recognition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows hello sign in facial recognition: I am not able to set up my facial recognition in my hp laptop and I am trying from several of days to start it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-hello-sign-in-facial-recognition/dc69515a-880a-4bea-9363-5e5bf65f3da1
  4. windows hello sign in facial recognition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows hello sign in facial recognition: I am not able to set up my facial recognition in my hp laptop and I am trying from several of days to start it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-hello-sign-in-facial-recognition/dc69515a-880a-4bea-9363-5e5bf65f3da1
  5. why won't windows 10 recognize facial sign on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why won't windows 10 recognize facial sign on: Why won't windows 10 recognize facial and biometric sign on features? I have a 15" HP laptop with a I-3 processor, 8 GB Ram, and typical normal built-in camera and fingerprint reader. Laptop came with Windows 7, which I upgraded to W10 Home earlier and the very latest ver...
  6. why won't windows 10 recognize facial sign on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why won't windows 10 recognize facial sign on: Why won't windows 10 recognize facial and biometric sign on features? I have a 15" HP laptop with a I-3 processor, 8 GB Ram, and typical normal built-in camera and fingerprint reader. Laptop came with Windows 7, which I upgraded to W10 Home earlier and the very latest ver...
  7. windows 10 hello facial set up sign in

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    windows 10 hello facial set up sign in: windows hello facial recognition set up will not work on a new Dell x1 carbon with a logitech brio camera https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-hello-facial-set-up-sign-in/b3331e3f-75bb-4fa6-b27c-e728de6de8f0
  8. add a second person to facial recognition sign in on windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    add a second person to facial recognition sign in on windows 10: How do I add facial recognition to second person on my windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/add-a-second-person-to-facial-recognition-sign-in/ad06232f-b95e-42e2-b79e-605b3e4a8ed4
  9. facial recognition to sign into surface

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    facial recognition to sign into surface: I reset my OS back to the current one after the October Updates., I installed the device not in a corporate group My facial recognition is no longer working says that their are not devices to do this. How can I get the facial recognition to work again,. It is like the...
  10. Why won't Windows recognize I have Powerpoint?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Why won't Windows recognize I have Powerpoint?: I have Microsoft Office 2010, I can open Word and Excel files by clicking on them but not Powerpoint, it wants to send me to the app store. I can run the Powerpoint program and open it from within. In Settings - Choose default apps by file type (PPS), brings up a...