Windows 10: Why won't windows address any issues?

Discus and support Why won't windows address any issues? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Serious question. Why is the people at Microsoft so worried and concerned with adding to windows the most useless and obsolete features and functions... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Christophe Yorkshire, Aug 15, 2018.

1. Why won't windows address any issues?

Serious question.

Why is the people at Microsoft so worried and concerned with adding to windows the most useless and obsolete features and functions possible rather fixing the defunct and inefficient operating system?

There is something seriously wrong with the networking function in windows. I do not care at all if it works for you or not. If I open network, double click on a PC, I should be able to open and view the contents of that PC, not get an error, an error that makes zero sense or has zero information. If I get an error, then obviously windows is broken.

There are thousands of MVP's on this website and none are willing to help me at all. They all tell me I am wrong, they tell me to do something that does not relate at all to me or I need training, for some reason.

I will explain this one more time, please take in, digest and fully understand it before you reply.

I open network. I double click a PC. It opens. I see the shares. I open a share. I see files. I click back. I go back to the shares. I click another share. Now it says this PC can not be accessed. Diagnose? I diagnose. Nothing found. I click on share once more. Same. I clicked once more (2x now), same results. I click again (3x now) and then once more and it opens the share finally. I close network. I open file explorer. I scroll down through the navigation pane. I expand network. I click the PC I was just viewing the shares on. Can't connect. Network path not found. I click and click and click and it eventually works.

What I said above has nothing at all what so ever not even in the slightest anything to do with permissions, shares, network profile, system services, any hardware, software and firewalls. What I said above you can not train for.

What I described above is a severe issue with the networking that so many MVP's has told me it is only me, or it works for them, or here click my links or to get training. One MVP did say that there was an bug in 1803 when they removed homegroup. Again, I had this problem for years and years which it is documented. I never used homegroup, thought it was the dumbest feature yet to date, MVP's told me to use this before to try to solve my issue and I went on the defense and said really you're going to suggest that to me, you being an MVP, we argue our points and guess what? Years later they killed homegroup, wonder why? Lastly, and I said this before and literally got the dumbest reply on the planet but how did a bug like that get through? How? That to me shows either windows does not give a crap at all or the windows insiders flat out suck. Thousands of testers and the updates are released months in advanced but the biggest and most used aspect of the entire OS gets a bug that within 5 minutes of me updating my OS to 1803 I discovered it? And do not even tell me to become a insider because I have tried and I can't, another thing that don't work in Microsoft's array of nothing that ever works.

Here's another good one, my move function ceased to function. I select my items and physically click the move button, it copies, I select my files, hit control + x, then control + v, it copies, I select my files, right click and select cut, then go to my destination and right click and hit paste, it copies. Oh did I mentioned that folder A and the folder B are located on the same disk?

I can't go one any more nor any longer dealing with this. Windows does not work and my work day had literally been reduced to 2 hours of work and 6 hours of fighting with windows. All I see is windows adding to the OS the most dumbest features yet to date from any software company that no one will ever use and I just do not get it. Makes no sense. I have hundreds of windows 10 computers one of the recent updates allowed my employees to make 3D cats. Seriously? **** making 3d cats, that's why we have adobe.

:)

Christophe Yorkshire, Aug 15, 2018
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. cortana won`t talk to me

Hi Steven,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

It's unfortunate that you are facing this issue. Let me assist you to resolve the issue.

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down the issue and to provide you better assistance.

• Check and verify if Cortana is activated?
    • Does Cortana search and gives any output/result on screen?
    • Is the Language and region settings set to valid value?
    • Check and verify if Cortana available in your region?
    Method 1:

I suggest you to try to turn Cortana off and then try turning it on back and check if she talks. Refer to the steps below to turn Off and On Cortana:

• Open Cortana.
    • Click the hamburger button in the top left of the window.
    • Go to Settings and click on off.
    • Follow the same steps to turn it on.
    • Check if issue persists.
    I would suggest you to refer to the article given below and check if that helps.

Cortana & search

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/cortana-search

Hope this information helps, let us know the status of the issue

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Aug 15, 2018
  4. tops Win User

Why won't windows address any issues?

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Ok...

After update my Windows 10 to 17063.1000 build, skype won´t work...

It open, but if I Start my conversasion with camera, file share or screen share, it crash...

If I try to uninstall anda install again, I give an error...

Any workaround to solve this issue??

*Mad*Mad*Mad*Mad

Thema:

Why won't windows address any issues?

1. Why won't windows address any issues? - Similar Threads - Why won't address

2. Why won't Maps on Windows 11 find known addresses when searched for?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why won't Maps on Windows 11 find known addresses when searched for?: Why won't Maps on Windows 11 find known addresses when searched for? I have reset the app. Tried Repairing app. Made sure location was on and still when I search for known addresses it tells me that it can't find them. It happens on just about any search. It also happens on...
  3. Why won't Maps on Windows 11 find known addresses when searched for?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why won't Maps on Windows 11 find known addresses when searched for?: Why won't Maps on Windows 11 find known addresses when searched for? I have reset the app. Tried Repairing app. Made sure location was on and still when I search for known addresses it tells me that it can't find them. It happens on just about any search. It also happens on...
  4. Address Bar issues

Address Bar issues: When I type in my address bar on any browser up pops a box with emoji, cut, copy, paste, etc. See picture. It will not go away even after I change tabs. Is there a fix for this? Just started today!!...
  5. Why no address bar for the taskbar any more?

Why no address bar for the taskbar any more?: The removal of the address bar from the taskbar is the only reason that I will not be moving to 11. Why remove such a convenient feature from the OS? You've done that in the past and it never was met with much approval to the point of it getting reinstated....
  6. Why no address bar for the taskbar any more?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why no address bar for the taskbar any more?: The removal of the address bar from the taskbar is the only reason that I will not be moving to 11. Why remove such a convenient feature from the OS? You've done that in the past and it never was met with much approval to the point of it getting reinstated....
  7. Wifi won't connect to any IPv4 address after the last update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wifi won't connect to any IPv4 address after the last update: Like the title says, after the last time my computer installed a windows update, I can no longer connect to any IPv4 address. IPv6 is working fine. things I've tried reinstalling the driver for the wifi adapter used a different adapter manually set my DNS to 8.8.8.8 and...
  8. IP address issue,

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    IP address issue,: My computer doesn't recognize network, when I run the troubleshooting, I got 2 messages: 1 the remote device is not set up to accept connections on port TCP. This might be a configuration issue 2 Printer cannot be contacted over the network. Network problems might be...
  9. Why won't facebook accept any of my passwords?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why won't facebook accept any of my passwords?: Facebook problems... it won't accept my passwords and keeps asking for new ones which don't work when I get them. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/why-wont-facebook-accept-any-of-my-passwords/611db86f-a518-47f0-aad3-94cd887bc850
  10. Internet Issues (Won't find any connections)

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet Issues (Won't find any connections): So, recently my computer has started doing some pretty weird stuff(Windows 10). At first, the internet stopped working, I tried disconnecting and reconnecting again, but it put in a box with a red X in the corner. It then went away and displayed the usual internet bars with...