Windows 10: Why won't windows live mail open this

Discus and support Why won't windows live mail open this in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; [img] Any mail I get with the html file windows live mail won't display in my mail anymore. It used to but after the update, not the last one the one... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by debgram, Sep 24, 2019.

1. debgram Win User

Why won't windows live mail open this

Why won't windows live mail open this [​IMG]

Any mail I get with the html file windows live mail won't display in my mail anymore. It used to but after the update, not the last one the one before that it won't open. I thought when the new update 1903 it would work but no it still doesn't open it I have to click on it to open. Thanks

:)

debgram, Sep 24, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Why won't windows live mail open this :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Sep 24, 2019
  3. Windows Live Mail 2012 Closes Right After Opening

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps you regarding the Windows Live Mail 2012.

• Press Start button, type programs and Features.
    • Search for Windows Live Mail 2012. select Uninstall/Change.
    • Select Repair and follow the steps and check if it helps you.
    keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Sep 24, 2019
  4. Why won't windows live mail open this

Windows Live Mail Calendar

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows Live Mail. I will certainly help you with the issue.

I would like to know a few information:

• Which version of Windows Essentials have you installed on your PC?

• Which Email domain did you configure with Windows Live Mail?

I would also suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

Method 1:

Repair Windows Live Mail

Refer to the steps mentioned below:

• Press Windows Key + R

• Type appwiz.cpl

• Right click Windows Live Essentials

• Click Uninstall/Change

• Click Repair all Windows Live Programs
    If the issue still persists, proceed to Method 2.

Method 2:

Remove and Reinstall Windows Live Mail referring to the link mentioned below:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/938275

Hope this information helps.

Please get back to us with an update on the issue, we will be happy to help

Ankit Rajput, Sep 24, 2019
Thema:

Why won't windows live mail open this

1. Why won't windows live mail open this - Similar Threads - Why won't live

2. Windows Live Mail won't send

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Live Mail won't send: I have two 2 clients or separate e-mail addresses running on Windows Live Mail 2011. The computer is running Windows 2010. I have used this application forever and have never had issues sending or receiving e-mail to either client. Recently, one 1 client stopped sending....
  3. Windows Live Mail won't display messages

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Live Mail won't display messages: When I go to my inbox, all the messages are there, but I can't see the body of them. This message is all that shows up: Message could not be displayed Windows Live Mail encountered an unexpected problem while displaying this message. Check your computer for low memory or low...
  4. Microsoft Update and Now Windows Live Mail emails won't open

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Update and Now Windows Live Mail emails won't open: Do hope somebody can help. I am elderly and non techie..... Following last night's Microsoft update I find that emails are still coming in but they won't open. The reply and send options are also greyed out. In the panel where the email would be displayed is a message saying...
  5. Control opening mail in Windows Live Mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Control opening mail in Windows Live Mail: I upgraded to Windows 10. I use Windows Live Mail. When I open a message, it is opening a tab in Chrome instead of just opening the message w/o using a Windows IE type of message display. AND, when I close the message it is automatically opening the next message instead of...
  6. Windows live mail wont open

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows live mail wont open: I was able to receive but not sent emails . Was having a play around . Now windows livw mail wont open .Have I accidentally deleted the account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-live-mail-wont-open/176c773a-639a-4765-b220-a700b9b161d3
  7. windows live mail won't receive hotmail

in Browsers and Email
    windows live mail won't receive hotmail: After the latest windows 10 update my windows live mail stopped receiving hotmail. it does receive gmail and other accounts. I installed the december windows essentials update last week and it started receiving hotmail again. But it has stopped again. I can receive hotmail...
  8. Windows Live Mail opens but won't load

in Browsers and Email
    Windows Live Mail opens but won't load: I upgraded from Windows 7 Home to Windows 10 today. It took HOURS! I was assured that I would be able to use my Windows Live Mail but I can't. The program itself opens but there is nothing loaded in it. I went to C drive/Users/Name/App Data/Local/Microsoft/Windows Live Mail...
  9. Windows Live Mail won't install

in Browsers and Email
    Windows Live Mail won't install: I get a Windows Live mail failed to install code 08007643. It says some other program is keeping it from installing, but it doesn't tell me which one. I have turned off antivirus and firewall. I have also "Run as administrator" and logged in as administrator and same thing....
  10. Windows Live Mail Won't Close

in Browsers and Email
    Windows Live Mail Won't Close: I've always used windows live mail as i never liked the one that comes with win 8 or 10. For some reason i can't get Windows Live Mail to close right in windows 10. When i click on the icon it opens fine and downloads my incoming mail but when i click close it doesn't close...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why wont my windows mail open anymore

2. why want microsoft mail open