Windows 10: Why won't Windows Sound Recorder detect audio?

Discus and support Why won't Windows Sound Recorder detect audio? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; The microphone as well as voice access seem to be functioning correctly i.e. saying "what can I say?" opens a list of voice commands, but when I click... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Mr. Smoke, Apr 21, 2024.

1. Mr. Smoke Win User

Why won't Windows Sound Recorder detect audio?

The microphone as well as voice access seem to be functioning correctly i.e. saying "what can I say?" opens a list of voice commands, but when I click record in Windows Sound Recorder no audio can be detected. I've attempted reinstalling Windows Sound Recorder, but to no avail. There is a red bar near the bottom of the programs window which says "We're having trouble loading your files." - 'Refresh List' appears to do nothing. Also, my sound settings seem to be configured correctly.I would like to mention that Sound Blaster Command and Sound Blaster Z-Series Control Panel are both currently

:)

Mr. Smoke, Apr 21, 2024
Thema:

Why won't Windows Sound Recorder detect audio?

1. Why won't Windows Sound Recorder detect audio? - Similar Threads - Why won't Sound

2. Why won't Windows Sound Recorder detect audio?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why won't Windows Sound Recorder detect audio?: The microphone as well as voice access seem to be functioning correctly i.e. saying "what can I say?" opens a list of voice commands, but when I click record in Windows Sound Recorder no audio can be detected. I've attempted reinstalling Windows Sound Recorder, but to no...
  3. why my windows 11 home Sound recorder is not recording system audio?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why my windows 11 home Sound recorder is not recording system audio?: i did below settings..Stereo mix is up to date.in the System>sound>Input , selected stereo mixin Sound>Recording stereo mix is enabled.In the Sound recorder app, stereo mix is selected.When i play any video and record, it doesn't record anything.Works fine with...
  4. why my windows 11 home Sound recorder is not recording system audio?

why my windows 11 home Sound recorder is not recording system audio?: i did below settings..Stereo mix is up to date.in the System>sound>Input , selected stereo mixin Sound>Recording stereo mix is enabled.In the Sound recorder app, stereo mix is selected.When i play any video and record, it doesn't record anything.Works fine with...
  5. voice recorder-auto save but no sound for the audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    voice recorder-auto save but no sound for the audio: I used Voice Recorder and my Recording was Autosaved, File Plays But Doesn't Have Sound. How can i fix this. It is a series of recordings in a period of a 02 weeks....
  6. voice recorder-auto save but no sound for the audio

voice recorder-auto save but no sound for the audio: I used Voice Recorder and my Recording was Autosaved, File Plays But Doesn't Have Sound. How can i fix this. It is a series of recordings in a period of a 02 weeks....
  7. Windows is detecting audio but not producing any sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows is detecting audio but not producing any sound: After connecting a bluetooth speaker to my pc my headphones suddenly stopped working. When I go to playback devices its shows the green audio levels going up and down when sound is playing but I can't hear anything through my headphones. I've checked my drivers and...
  8. Mic detected but doesn't record sound.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mic detected but doesn't record sound.: Recently I decided to use my headset for recording purposes. I haven't used it in over 9 months until now. Everything connects and works normally except for the mic. It detects when the mic is plugged in, but doesn't record any audio. Please don't give me stereo typical "Mic...
  9. Audio recording of PC sounds not working properly

in Windows 10 Customization
    Audio recording of PC sounds not working properly: Hello, I have an issue with recording my screen while i'm gaming. When i record, the audio sounds muffled and gives a sort of echo, which makes you unable to hear what others are saying in the video. No matter which recording tool i use, i get the same problem. I have no...
  10. Cannot Record Audio Sound

Cannot Record Audio Sound: Hello I cannot record/capture the audio sound playing from a media player on my laptop desktop. However, the recording software's i've tried using (Audacity) (Total Recorder) picks-up/records the sound from the TV or any other sound in the room. For some reason unknown...