Windows 10: Why would my Mobo be so hot??

Discus and support Why would my Mobo be so hot?? in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hey, Check it out. All my other internal components are fine. I've never had this happen before. [img] 95985 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by seek, Oct 19, 2017.

1. seek Win User

Why would my Mobo be so hot??

Hey, Check it out. All my other internal components are fine. I've never had this happen before.

Why would my Mobo be so hot?? [​IMG]

:)

2. blb91 Win User

HDD Failure How Do I Recover Windows 10 ID Code?

Thanks for the help! I am curious what part of the device is recognizable? Uneducated speculation on my part reasons that if it is not dependent on HDD then it can't come from anything you can replace/upgrade on the mobo (RAM, VRAM, Sound Card, Ect...)
    So it would have to be the mobo itself correct?

blb91, Oct 19, 2017
  3. Sol_12769 Win User
    New Motherboard Cannot Activate Windows 10 RETAIL Full Version

So essentially I'm going to have to re-setup my old mobo uninstall or add this account thing and then go back to my new motherboard and activate. Or contact customer service.

Yeah... I'm going to try customer service first. I took a painful amount of time running the wires in that thing so they would be out of the way (Crystal Series Case). I took no consideration for removing a mobo.

Sol_12769, Oct 19, 2017
  4. Why would my Mobo be so hot??

Hi,
    I'd look at it in your bios and see what it reports :/

ThrashZone, Oct 19, 2017
  5. BKnight Win User
    BKnight, Oct 19, 2017
  6. seek Win User
    seek, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Why would my Mobo be so hot??

1. Why would my Mobo be so hot?? - Similar Threads - Why Mobo hot

2. Why does my laptop get so hot?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my laptop get so hot?: I've had this laptop for about 6 months now and it is continuously extremely hot. It is not in High-Performance Mode, there is nothing externally connected like a speaker or mouse, and I only ever use Google Chrome on it. So why is it overheating so much? I use it for school...
  3. Why does my laptop get so hot?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my laptop get so hot?: I've had this laptop for about 6 months now and it is continuously extremely hot. It is not in High-Performance Mode, there is nothing externally connected like a speaker or mouse, and I only ever use Google Chrome on it. So why is it overheating so much? I use it for school...
  4. My pen drive becomes hot and is not recognized by the system. Why?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pen drive becomes hot and is not recognized by the system. Why?: My pen drive becomes hot and is not recognized by the p.c https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pen-drive-becomes-hot-and-is-not-recognized-by/fc6adfba-9f49-4b0c-a830-361bc8c25ce8
  5. My pen drive becomes hot and is not recognized by the system. Why?

My pen drive becomes hot and is not recognized by the system. Why?: My pen drive becomes hot and is not recognized by the p.c https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pen-drive-becomes-hot-and-is-not-recognized-by/fc6adfba-9f49-4b0c-a830-361bc8c25ce8
  6. This would be, so nice!!!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This would be, so nice!!!!!: Here's a screenshot of my drives. The D drive. Is, 100 gigabytes. How can, I install. Windows 11. On, the D drive? I have Windows 11, media. On a, USB drive. How would I direct, Windows 11. To the, D drive. And after, installing it. Would I be able, to go to the D drive. And,...
  7. This would be, so nice!!!!!

This would be, so nice!!!!!: Here's a screenshot of my drives. The D drive. Is, 100 gigabytes. How can, I install. Windows 11. On, the D drive? I have Windows 11, media. On a, USB drive. How would I direct, Windows 11. To the, D drive. And after, installing it. Would I be able, to go to the D drive. And,...
  8. So I was wondering when I upgrade my mobo

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    So I was wondering when I upgrade my mobo: So I was wondering when I upgrade my mobo and reinstall windows do I have to do a clean install they deletes everything or a install that keeps my files apps.I have two 500gb drives submitted by /u/Aggressive-Poet6415 [link] [comments]...
  9. Is My CPU To Hot?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Is My CPU To Hot?: specs: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2300 CPU @ 2.80GHz Mainboard Model: ASUS P8H67-M PRO BIOS: American Megatrends Inc. version 1104 AMD Radeon HD 7800 Series Microsoft Windows 10 (10.0) Home 64-bit (Build 17134) I just recently bought my nephews desktop computer (see above...
  10. Why is my R5 1600X getting too hot?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why is my R5 1600X getting too hot?: I recently upgraded to Ryzen, got a 1600X with the noctua NH-L9x65 cooler (it was the only AM4 cooler in stock). Using Hardware Monitor, it's been idling in the low 50's, when playing games it gets to 60, but that's with only 30% utilization. Out of curiosity, I got Prime95...