Windows 10: Why would my symbols on my phone of a camera,two people and the symbol for chats be read...

Discus and support Why would my symbols on my phone of a camera,two people and the symbol for chats be read... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Yes at the bottom of my phone my symbols of the people, chat,stories and the camera symbol are all red why is that I truthfully think I'm hacked but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jeff j53, Dec 6, 2023.

1. Jeff j53 Win User

Why would my symbols on my phone of a camera,two people and the symbol for chats be read...

Yes at the bottom of my phone my symbols of the people, chat,stories and the camera symbol are all red why is that I truthfully think I'm hacked but you guys might have an answer for me. And it's on my android cell phone

:)

Jeff j53, Dec 6, 2023
  2. Ray.TJ Win User

INSERT SYMBOLS

A couple of days ago I asked how to get capital letters with accents (circumflex). I got a very prompt answer suggesting a couple of methods including changing the character code on the symbols submenu. This worked very well but I didn't note the original
    character code which produces most of my commonly used symbols.

What is this code please and is there a list of alternate character codes together with what symbols they produce?

Many thanks

RayTJ

Ray.TJ, Dec 6, 2023
  3. mini1920 Win User
    symbol

N97mini qwerty, software version: v 12.0.110

costom version: 12.0.110.c01.01

Type RM 555

Subject: Touch screen problem by use of symbol for degree.

Fact: The symbol for degree is missing, only by use of the keypad

(button sym) the symbol list appears completely.

Compairing the two listsof symbols, thereis a different of one symbol.

Looking forward for a solution, Thanks

mini1920, Dec 6, 2023
  4. Why would my symbols on my phone of a camera,two people and the symbol for chats be read...

Strange symbols on the Core i7 975 packaging.

The bottom one looks like it could actually read 'i7'.
    The next one is up is close to the japanese symbol for 'root' or origin.
    The next is a generic sim card/memory card symbol.
    The top one is a classic space invader defence gun on it's side.

It's all so clear to me.

the54thvoid, Dec 6, 2023
Thema:

Why would my symbols on my phone of a camera,two people and the symbol for chats be read...

1. Why would my symbols on my phone of a camera,two people and the symbol for chats be read... - Similar Threads - Why symbols phone

2. my keyboard keeps typing letters with other symbols and other symbols with more symbols.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my keyboard keeps typing letters with other symbols and other symbols with more symbols.: p[, down arrow 0, right arrow 3, .+, '., \/, ?, numpad dash right alt. Keyboard settings don't help and it is getting really annoying to type. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-keyboard-keeps-typing-letters-with-other/e0f9273a-3769-4e84-b6fb-258d6995a9b5
  3. my keyboard keeps typing letters with other symbols and other symbols with more symbols.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my keyboard keeps typing letters with other symbols and other symbols with more symbols.: p[, down arrow 0, right arrow 3, .+, '., \/, ?, numpad dash right alt. Keyboard settings don't help and it is getting really annoying to type. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-keyboard-keeps-typing-letters-with-other/e0f9273a-3769-4e84-b6fb-258d6995a9b5
  4. my keyboard keeps typing letters with other symbols and other symbols with more symbols.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Why is my wifi replaced with a wierd symbol???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my wifi replaced with a wierd symbol???: Hello so uhh Ok my wifi has been really really bad lately now its replaced with what looks like a pc and a charger Any fixes???Ive tried restarting 3 times and ive also Turned off the laptop and turned it back on. nothing seems to work...
  6. Why is my wifi replaced with a wierd symbol???

Why is my wifi replaced with a wierd symbol???: Hello so uhh Ok my wifi has been really really bad lately now its replaced with what looks like a pc and a charger Any fixes???Ive tried restarting 3 times and ive also Turned off the laptop and turned it back on. nothing seems to work...
  7. Why would my symbols on my phone of a camera,two people and the symbol for chats be read...

Why would my symbols on my phone of a camera,two people and the symbol for chats be read...: Yes at the bottom of my phone my symbols of the people, chat,stories and the camera symbol are all red why is that I truthfully think I'm hacked but you guys might have an answer for me. And it's on my android cell phone...
  8. Why would my symbols on my phone of a camera,two people and the symbol for chats be read...

Why would my symbols on my phone of a camera,two people and the symbol for chats be read...: Yes at the bottom of my phone my symbols of the people, chat,stories and the camera symbol are all red why is that I truthfully think I'm hacked but you guys might have an answer for me. And it's on my android cell phone...
  9. My security symbol

in Windows 10 Customization
    My security symbol: My security symbol shows an action needed sign but not what I need to action https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-security-symbol/7726659f-e6b3-4d33-ab42-647fec00d5b3
  10. the at symbol and double inverted comma symbol is interchanged in my keyboard

the at symbol and double inverted comma symbol is interchanged in my keyboard: the at symbol and double inverted comma symbol is interchanged in my keyboard https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-at-symbol-and-double-inverted-comma-symbol-is/43681c0e-27cb-4f8e-9c1a-ea72bdf5d596