Windows 10: Why would there be an error with a user group under Advanced Security settings?

Discus and support Why would there be an error with a user group under Advanced Security settings? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Under Properties for Windows Dev Home Preview. Then in Advanced Security Settings for DevHome.PI.exe in Permissions>Principal>Users... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Sivamet, Jun 23, 2024.

1. Sivamet Win User

Why would there be an error with a user group under Advanced Security settings?

Under Properties for Windows Dev Home Preview. Then in Advanced Security Settings for DevHome.PI.exe in Permissions>Principal>Users PC-Name\Users>View>Basic permissions:>Add a condition to limit access. The principal will be granted the specified permissions only if conditions are met. This is what it said under the Add a condition. A red circle with a white X in it it read this warning message; ""This access control entry is corrupt. Delete it and create a new one.""

:)

Sivamet, Jun 23, 2024
Thema:

Why would there be an error with a user group under Advanced Security settings?

1. Why would there be an error with a user group under Advanced Security settings? - Similar Threads - Why error user

2. Why are there multiple users under security tab in files.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why are there multiple users under security tab in files.: I've noticed a lot of files saying modified and was confused when I see different profile and work profiles under the security tab. Have no idea if I've been hacked need some advice...
  3. Why are there multiple users under security tab in files.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why are there multiple users under security tab in files.: I've noticed a lot of files saying modified and was confused when I see different profile and work profiles under the security tab. Have no idea if I've been hacked need some advice...
  4. Why would there be an error with a user group under Advanced Security settings?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why would there be an error with a user group under Advanced Security settings?: Under Properties for Windows Dev Home Preview. Then in Advanced Security Settings for DevHome.PI.exe in Permissions>Principal>Users PC-Name\Users>View>Basic permissions:>Add a condition to limit access. The principal will be granted the specified permissions only if...
  5. Why would there be an error with a user group under Advanced Security settings?

Why would there be an error with a user group under Advanced Security settings?: Under Properties for Windows Dev Home Preview. Then in Advanced Security Settings for DevHome.PI.exe in Permissions>Principal>Users PC-Name\Users>View>Basic permissions:>Add a condition to limit access. The principal will be granted the specified permissions only if...
  6. Advanced security settings for scans

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Advanced security settings for scans: I'm troubleshooting the "start actions" function in windows defender and one of the steps is to clear an item in the scans folder and the quarantine folder bit when I go to update the permissions it's grayed out. I've tried everything to change the permissions but it still...
  7. Advanced security settings for scans

Advanced security settings for scans: I'm troubleshooting the "start actions" function in windows defender and one of the steps is to clear an item in the scans folder and the quarantine folder bit when I go to update the permissions it's grayed out. I've tried everything to change the permissions but it still...
  8. Users advanced security settings

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Users advanced security settings: I was in file explorer and opened the file users. 3 users came up. Mine, public and guest. Then I clicked on the properties of say public. It then bought up a screen and I clicked advanced settings and then clicked on find now. I clicked ok and a list of over 30 users came up...
  9. Cant find view advanced settings under advanced

in Windows 10 Support
    Cant find view advanced settings under advanced: Hello I cant find view advanced settings under advanced and when I enable adobe flash player it still says its off even though I have it on I don't know why its happening 140050
  10. Advanced Security Settings

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Advanced Security Settings: I am receiving an error msg concerning Skype "Another program is using this file" I cannot access windowsapps. In Advanced Security Settings, I cannot change my access level to "Full" I am logged in as administrator but my access is not "Full". Also there are a number of...