Windows 10: Why would there isn't a microsoft store ?

Discus and support Why would there isn't a microsoft store ? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; So my pc didn't know why just got a reset so i've wait and when it's done all apps from microsoft are gone like microsoft store so what should i do pls... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by RaffiOmand, Sep 1, 2020.

1. Why would there isn't a microsoft store ?

So my pc didn't know why just got a reset so i've wait and when it's done all apps from microsoft are gone like microsoft store so what should i do pls tell me if you have some link to download it again or some like doing something from this pc

Thanks

Raffi

:)

RaffiOmand, Sep 1, 2020

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Sep 1, 2020
  3. i can`t open microsoft store in windows 8

hello i`m from Iran.

i have problem with my Microsoft store when i open it, it says Microsoft store isn`t available in your region.

I change my region from iran to us but it isn`t work.

what should i do?

sohrab behdani, Sep 1, 2020
  4. Jakub578 Win User

Why would there isn't a microsoft store ?

Cortana isn´t working

When I hit enter, it did something, but there´s still no Cortana, even after restart. So I tried it again, but now it says that it failed, because it´s already installed and it´s working in PC. So it should work, but Cortana still isn´t here.

Jakub578, Sep 1, 2020
Thema:

Why would there isn't a microsoft store ?

1. Why would there isn't a microsoft store ? - Similar Threads - Why isn't microsoft

2. Why Microsoft store isn't showing alexa in search results ? and why install button isn't...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why Microsoft store isn't showing alexa in search results ? and why install button isn't...: I was trying to download alexa app and i searched it in microsoft store and i didn't find it in search results , i used an external link to get me to the app in microsoft store but the" Get " button wasn't there....
  3. Why Microsoft store isn't showing alexa in search results ? and why install button isn't...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why Microsoft store isn't showing alexa in search results ? and why install button isn't...: I was trying to download alexa app and i searched it in microsoft store and i didn't find it in search results , i used an external link to get me to the app in microsoft store but the" Get " button wasn't there....
  4. Why Microsoft store isn't showing alexa in search results ? and why install button isn't...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. Microsoft Store isn't installed.

Microsoft Store isn't installed.: Hi, When I tried to open Microsoft Store, it wouldn't open. The blue overlay on it changed to gray and just stayed like that, with no tasks.Clicking on App settings showed up with 'App's and Features' in settings.Searching Microsoft Store showed up with this: Is there a way...
  6. Microsoft Store isn't installed.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store isn't installed.: Hi, When I tried to open Microsoft Store, it wouldn't open. The blue overlay on it changed to gray and just stayed like that, with no tasks.Clicking on App settings showed up with 'App's and Features' in settings.Searching Microsoft Store showed up with this: Is there a way...
  7. Microsoft Store isn't working

Microsoft Store isn't working: I was trying to install an app from the Microsoft store, but it was saying "Acquiring License" and after some while it was showing me an error. I came here, searched the problem and followed the steps to fix it. One of the steps told me to go to the settings and reset the app...
  8. Microsoft Store isn't opening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store isn't opening: All this started a few days ago... I wanted to try Minecraft but when I clicked the Microsoft store it wasn't opening. So I decided to open it from start but when I clicked start I saw that a a line like the app was updating was at the bottom of Microsoft store. So I thought...
  9. Microsoft Store isn't opening.

Microsoft Store isn't opening.: First, when I started the microsoft app it started but none of the app was installing. So I reset microsoft store from the settings, but after that only logo of microsoft store is appear, but when I click it it doesn't work, no pop-up and close are coming, only logo is...
  10. Why isn't the microsoft store downloading this app?

Why isn't the microsoft store downloading this app?: It worked on my other computer and not this one. Is there are bare installer I can use instead of the Microsoft store?? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-isnt-the-microsoft-store-downloading-this-app/9990f9d2-9fe1-43bf-8d49-892eb94d166a