Windows 10: Why would Windows 11 Laptops are load all the Profiles on the Laptop at startup

Discus and support Why would Windows 11 Laptops are load all the Profiles on the Laptop at startup in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; We have 7 or 8 Windows 11 Laptops that all seem to load every Profile on the system at startup but yet we have 40 or so PC with Windows 11 that don't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Nicholas Kitchens, Dec 5, 2023.

1. Why would Windows 11 Laptops are load all the Profiles on the Laptop at startup

We have 7 or 8 Windows 11 Laptops that all seem to load every Profile on the system at startup but yet we have 40 or so PC with Windows 11 that don't load all the profiles, just the active user. This makes it almost impossible to delete a profile without going thru the Registry process. What about the Laptops would be different than a PC., there is no group policy applied that is different for the Laptops than the PC's , we were using this powershell cmd to determine if a Profile was loaded. Just wanting to see if there is some setting that is on Laptops that may be causing this issue, does no

:)

Nicholas Kitchens, Dec 5, 2023
  2. W1zzard Win User

0.0.24 not load profile at startup

can anybody confirm this?

0.24 uses a different location to store the settings, so you have to reenable "load with windows, on startup load profile" setting

W1zzard, Dec 5, 2023
  3. 0.0.24 not load profile at startup

I have notebook with IGP345M.

after upgrading (from beta 10) to 0.0.24 final ATI Tool NOT load profile at startup and also not want load profile by Load button!

I unistall 0.0.24 ATI Tool - settings and log NOT saved.
    install again.
    find max, make new profile.
    but no changes.

NOT load profile at startup and also not want load profile by Load button

AndreyPopov, Dec 5, 2023
  4. DasFox Win User

Why would Windows 11 Laptops are load all the Profiles on the Laptop at startup

Atitool 0.27 In Vista Load Profile At Startup?

Ok

Ok in the "Settings" under "Startup" I clicked on:

Everytime ATITool is launched, load profile: 'New'

Load on Windows startup via: 'Registry key'

Looks like I got it, yeah?

THANKS

DasFox, Dec 5, 2023
Thema:

Why would Windows 11 Laptops are load all the Profiles on the Laptop at startup

1. Why would Windows 11 Laptops are load all the Profiles on the Laptop at startup - Similar Threads - Why Laptops are

2. Why would Windows 11 Laptops are load all the Profiles on the Laptop at startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why would Windows 11 Laptops are load all the Profiles on the Laptop at startup: We have 7 or 8 Windows 11 Laptops that all seem to load every Profile on the system at startup but yet we have 40 or so PC with Windows 11 that don't load all the profiles, just the active user. This makes it almost impossible to delete a profile without going thru the...
  3. User profile cannot be loaded with Fast Startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    User profile cannot be loaded with Fast Startup: I've just bought a laptop with Windows 11 on it and I'm facing a problem since day 1.Every time I boot up my laptop, I get a "User profile cannot be loaded" error. When this happens, I reboot my laptop and Windows creates a temporal profile for me. Once it starts creating...
  4. User profile cannot be loaded with Fast Startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    User profile cannot be loaded with Fast Startup: I've just bought a laptop with Windows 11 on it and I'm facing a problem since day 1.Every time I boot up my laptop, I get a "User profile cannot be loaded" error. When this happens, I reboot my laptop and Windows creates a temporal profile for me. Once it starts creating...
  5. Would Windows 11 run on a Lenovo Laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Would Windows 11 run on a Lenovo Laptop?: I honestly love to upgrade but I don't Know if the quality would be good or not. If any further details are needed please let me know! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/would-windows-11-run-on-a-lenovo-laptop/f84f170a-3537-414c-97b2-e182dac733ee
  6. Would Windows 11 run on a Lenovo Laptop?

Would Windows 11 run on a Lenovo Laptop?: I honestly love to upgrade but I don't Know if the quality would be good or not. If any further details are needed please let me know! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/would-windows-11-run-on-a-lenovo-laptop/f84f170a-3537-414c-97b2-e182dac733ee
  7. Why won't my laptop load network at all?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why won't my laptop load network at all?: Earlier today I was taking out my laptop from my bag to start uploading pictures from my camera so I opened it up like normal and waited for it to automatically connect to the internet, which normally finishes after about 30 seconds. But this time that didn't happen. After...
  8. Why won't my laptop load network at all?

Why won't my laptop load network at all?: Earlier today I was taking out my laptop from my bag to start uploading pictures from my camera so I opened it up like normal and waited for it to automatically connect to the internet, which normally finishes after about 30 seconds. But this time that didn't happen. After...
  9. My laptop loads on startup then restarts to startup again

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop loads on startup then restarts to startup again: Hi, my laptop loads to startup, then loads and after awhile it says on the screen 'restarting' then shows a black screen and starts again on startup. How can I fix this?...
  10. Why would a laptop go to sleep despite ALL power settings disabling autosleep?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why would a laptop go to sleep despite ALL power settings disabling autosleep?: I checked all advanced settings under power, lid-close etc. Sleep is COMPLETELY disabled in all settings except when you press the "sleep button" (though there isn't one so maybe I should turn that off too). I checked the event logger, and I found the sleep event trigger....