Windows 10: Why writing the same word i obtain 2 different results

Discus and support Why writing the same word i obtain 2 different results in Cortana to solve the problem; Hi, on 2 PC with W10 i notice that, if i type "print" in the search pane, i'll get 2 different results: [ATTACH][ATTACH] Why?... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by gtsolid, Dec 27, 2019.

1. gtsolid Win User

Why writing the same word i obtain 2 different results

Hi,

on 2 PC with W10 i notice that, if i type "print" in the search pane, i'll get 2 different results:

Why writing the same word i obtain 2 different results 2ffa49ed-125e-4b6b-8f98-1fada7643743?upload=true.jpg Why writing the same word i obtain 2 different results c8d0db73-1bb2-4884-bdac-7a87a4065bfd?upload=true.jpg

Why?

:)

gtsolid, Dec 27, 2019
  2. Melvis Win User

PC Cant Obtain a IP Address, Need some advice!

Step 1: Click START button
    Step 2: In the Search area, type "regedt32" (of course don't include the ""), right click on the search result and "Run as Administrator".

Step 3: Click on "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE", should expand out to a list of stuff
    Step 4: Next choose "SYSTEM", should expand again
    Step 5: Choose "CurrentControlSet", expands again
    Step 6: Choose "Services", expands to a super large list of stuff

Step 7: Click on "Dhcp", the right window will show the files in that folder
    Step 8: Double click on "DependOnService"
    Step 9: Delete all the words in text area, except "Afd", and click OK. You are done here

Step 10: Next under "Services", look for "EapHost", this should be a few folders below Dhcp Step 11: Same thing, double click on the file "DependOnService"
    Step 12: Delete everything in the text are and click OK. You are done.

Now, close everything and RESTART WINDOWS. Your WLan should be back and working once your computer starts. Hope this saves you like it saved me. Thanks to original poster for the wonderful resolution. Your post was almost too obscure to find, but I'm glad this is SOLVED! I'll be spreading the word around to save people from the constant agony of WLAN SVC going balistic every time after a registry cleanup."

THIS^ FIXED IT!! yay thanks everyone!!

Melvis, Dec 27, 2019
  3. Fernandz Win User
    How To Format A Write Protected Flash Memory ?

¿You already tried this one?...

Run CMD

1. diskpart
    2. list disk

Then in the 3º step, put the correct number of disk in the list for the usb flash (if it's listed in disk 3, then you'll have to write select disk 3).

2. select disk #
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

with that commands you will format the flash drive in fat32, if you have a large drive you can select also "format fs=ntfs" in step 7.

good luck!

Fernandz, Dec 27, 2019
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

three word suggestions

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you want to disable word suggestions when you type any word. I’ll certainly help you with the steps.

To disable text suggestions, I would suggest you to refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows Logo key + I, to open
      Settings.
    2. Click on Devices, and click on
      Typing
      on the left pane.
    3. Now, under Typing toggle the switch to off for
      Show text suggestions as I type on the software keyboard.
    4. Under Hardware keyboard, toggle the switch to on for
      Show text suggestions as I type.

Let us know if you need any further assistance, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Dec 27, 2019
Thema:

1. Why writing the same word i obtain 2 different results - Similar Threads - Why writing same

2. Why the result of PC checking .are not the same??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why the result of PC checking .are not the same??: when i use ..window pc health check up.... the result is my computer has TPM 2.0 and pass all requirements for Windows 11. But in Window Update, it said doesn't meet the requirements. My PC is one year old. Is this mean you stop giving free upgrade?...
  3. Why the result of PC checking .are not the same??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why the result of PC checking .are not the same??: when i use ..window pc health check up.... the result is my computer has TPM 2.0 and pass all requirements for Windows 11. But in Window Update, it said doesn't meet the requirements. My PC is one year old. Is this mean you stop giving free upgrade?...
  4. 2 "tests", same PC, different results...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2 "tests", same PC, different results...: If I want windows 11, How can fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/2-tests-same-pc-different-results/264d9564-5134-4c5e-af64-edee3447b4f9
  5. 2 "tests", same PC, different results...

2 "tests", same PC, different results...: If I want windows 11, How can fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/2-tests-same-pc-different-results/264d9564-5134-4c5e-af64-edee3447b4f9
  6. 2 "tests", same PC, different results...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Same App in 2 Different Folders

Same App in 2 Different Folders: I have an app that ideally fits logically be in 2 different folders in Windows 10. Can this be done? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/same-app-in-2-different-folders/884ff0a0-fb77-460d-ae57-a549608c1046
  8. Understanding different memtest86 results with same memory modules

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Understanding different memtest86 results with same memory modules: Hi, First of all, I'm sorry in case this is not the right forum. I thought "general" was the best fit because the one with bsods requieres other information. I've had this PC since 2012 and never had a problem. I had 2 memory sticks same brand same speed (1333), 2gb each....
  9. Synchonize 2 different accounts on same device

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Synchonize 2 different accounts on same device: I would like to create a dual boot of Windows 10 consisting of 2 different Microsoft accounts and be able to synchronize between them. Would there be a way to do this? Or is synchronization possible only between the same account on different devices? I would like to be able...
  10. File explorer not returning the same results on different computer

in Windows 10 Support
    File explorer not returning the same results on different computer: Hi, maybe somebody will be able to point me in the right direction. I have the following files in a folder: 123abcdef.txt 456abcdef.txt 789abcdef.txt abcdef.txt On my own computer, I can open this folder in the file explorer and enter abc in the search box. All those files...