Windows 10: Why you shouldn’t run new Edge browser in Administrator mode

Discus and support Why you shouldn’t run new Edge browser in Administrator mode in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Microsoft is working on a new Chromium-based version of the Edge browser and had made available necessary DevTools for its further... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, May 5, 2019.

1. WinClub New Member

Why you shouldn’t run new Edge browser in Administrator mode

WinClub, May 5, 2019
  2. Sharyn698 Win User

Edge browser no longer displays the news feed

I am replying to the above advice. Been there, done that. In fact, I did that set of steps before I ever asked for help here. Does anyone have any other suggestions? It is very inconvenient to have no taskbar.

Thank you.

Sharyn698, May 5, 2019
  3. Arul_D Win User

Hi Charles,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps below on how to Customize News Feed in Microsoft Edge Browser and check if this helps:

• Open Microsoft Edge Browser and click “Customise” (above top sites on the right side).
    • Select Top sites and my news feed, select your language and choose your favorite topics.
    • After selecting your favorite topics, now click Save. That’s it. Now you can see your favorite news on Microsoft Edge home.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Arul_D, May 5, 2019
  4. Why you shouldn’t run new Edge browser in Administrator mode

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps below on how to Customize News Feed in Microsoft Edge Browser and check if this helps:

• Open Microsoft Edge Browser and click “Customise” (above top sites on the right side).
    • Select Top sites and my news feed, select your language and choose your favorite topics.
    • After selecting your favorite topics, now click Save. That’s it. Now you can see your favorite news on Microsoft Edge home.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Andria Maria Mendez, May 5, 2019
Thema:

Why you shouldn’t run new Edge browser in Administrator mode

1. Why you shouldn’t run new Edge browser in Administrator mode - Similar Threads - Why shouldn’t run

2. Efficiency mode "Edge" browser !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Efficiency mode "Edge" browser !: Good morning, just a straight forward question today, what would be the best setting for me regarding efficiency mode on Edge? My laptop is always on my desk top plugged in, I would like the best performance settings please! At present "Unplugged, low battery" !Brian...
  3. Efficiency mode "Edge" browser !

in Windows 10 Customization
    Efficiency mode "Edge" browser !: Good morning, just a straight forward question today, what would be the best setting for me regarding efficiency mode on Edge? My laptop is always on my desk top plugged in, I would like the best performance settings please! At present "Unplugged, low battery" !Brian...
  4. Why You Shouldn’t Invest in a New Microsoft Laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why You Shouldn’t Invest in a New Microsoft Laptop: I have a Microsoft surface pro 7 that I got as a gift before I went away to college. At first glance it is a beautiful laptop, but that is where the perks end. For a laptop costing more than the highest end MacBook I expected much higher quality especially since I’m a...
  5. Why You Shouldn’t Invest in a New Microsoft Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why You Shouldn’t Invest in a New Microsoft Laptop: I have a Microsoft surface pro 7 that I got as a gift before I went away to college. At first glance it is a beautiful laptop, but that is where the perks end. For a laptop costing more than the highest end MacBook I expected much higher quality especially since I’m a...
  6. Why You Shouldn’t Invest in a New Microsoft Laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Why are Multiple versions of the "new" Edge browser running ?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why are Multiple versions of the "new" Edge browser running ?: I have one PC, with one monitor, and only need to view one browser page. Since the New Edge, loading page takes longer, and any pictures/video takes longer. I have seen as many as 15 Edge's running using Task Manger. Are they in conflict with each other? Am I suppose to...
  8. new edge browser

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    new edge browser: where can i download the new microsoft browser? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-edge-browser/5a51e5f6-fae5-46ff-bd65-d089589c5778
  9. the new edge browser

the new edge browser: When is the new Edge Browser coming out? I think its called Edge Chromium. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-new-edge-browser/edb59077-f0f0-4273-9882-da776bc9e220
  10. new edge browser

new edge browser: should i update to the new edge browser? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-edge-browser/6713934b-dc8b-4a84-afe0-2aa9a5183822