Windows 10: Why you shouldn’t run new Edge browser in Administrator mode

Discus and support Why you shouldn’t run new Edge browser in Administrator mode in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Microsoft is working on a new Chromium-based version of the Edge browser and had made available necessary DevTools for its further... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, May 5, 2019.

1. WinClub New Member

Why you shouldn’t run new Edge browser in Administrator mode

WinClub, May 5, 2019
  2. Sharyn698 Win User

Edge browser no longer displays the news feed

I am replying to the above advice. Been there, done that. In fact, I did that set of steps before I ever asked for help here. Does anyone have any other suggestions? It is very inconvenient to have no taskbar.

Thank you.

Sharyn698, May 5, 2019
  3. Arul_D Win User

Hi Charles,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps below on how to Customize News Feed in Microsoft Edge Browser and check if this helps:

• Open Microsoft Edge Browser and click “Customise” (above top sites on the right side).
    • Select Top sites and my news feed, select your language and choose your favorite topics.
    • After selecting your favorite topics, now click Save. That’s it. Now you can see your favorite news on Microsoft Edge home.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Arul_D, May 5, 2019
  4. Why you shouldn’t run new Edge browser in Administrator mode

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps below on how to Customize News Feed in Microsoft Edge Browser and check if this helps:

• Open Microsoft Edge Browser and click “Customise” (above top sites on the right side).
    • Select Top sites and my news feed, select your language and choose your favorite topics.
    • After selecting your favorite topics, now click Save. That’s it. Now you can see your favorite news on Microsoft Edge home.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Andria Maria Mendez, May 5, 2019
Thema:

Why you shouldn’t run new Edge browser in Administrator mode

1. Why you shouldn’t run new Edge browser in Administrator mode - Similar Threads - Why shouldn’t run

2. How to enable Dark Mode theme on new Microsoft Edge browser

in Windows 10 News
    How to enable Dark Mode theme on new Microsoft Edge browser: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Microsoft has relaunched its Microsoft Edge browser powered by the Chromium engine. It launched as a public preview – but the final build will be available soon. One of the most loved and latest features added to the new Edge [...] This post How to enable...
  3. an administrator has blocked you from running this app

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    an administrator has blocked you from running this app: When ever i run an .msc extension system tool this error pop up and i tried many other way which were asked to fix this problem on Microsoft blog. Please help me....
  4. System administrator and You Tube restricted mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    System administrator and You Tube restricted mode: I'm totally flummoxed. I've made this harder for myself. Issue 1: My You Tube was locked on restricted mode. I changed browser that worked for a while but now that is locked. It says see your system administrator. Issue 2: I was the system administrator I think. I...
  5. Why MS Edge Browser not so Popular?

in Browsers and Email
    Why MS Edge Browser not so Popular?: Despite Edge being one of the secure browsers out there (close to Chrome's security sandboxed environment), why are not so many people using it? Not just from a security standpoint, but its much faster as well. I can think of one simple reason, maybe the lack of extensions?...
  6. Cannot run Edge - Browser Broker fails

in Browsers and Email
    Cannot run Edge - Browser Broker fails: You could also try this tip from MS technet forums: here's the thread ...snip How to Reset Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 When that did not resolve my issue, I observed a number of other sites and videos that just re-packaged the instructions above, with the...
  7. How to run browser in safe mode with networking?

in Browsers and Email
    How to run browser in safe mode with networking?: How can I run a browser in safe mode with networking? I tried running edge and chrome and nothing happened, after I learned a way to get wi-fi access in this mode. 94762
  8. EDGE--"Meet your new browser"

in Browsers and Email
    EDGE--"Meet your new browser": The "Meet your new browser" page was understandable on first start of Edge. However, after many dozens of starts, that page still appears first and I have to cancel it before other pages will appear. Anyone know how to cancel this thing permanently? I've tried everything I...
  9. ms new edge browser

in Browsers and Email
    ms new edge browser: anyone know when ms plans to allow plugins to work with edge ? is kinda a useless browser without them 19320
  10. an administrator has blocked you from running this app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    an administrator has blocked you from running this app: I am trying out this 'getprivate' software and it installed correctly. When it run for first time it has no problem. when I close the windows, next time I launch it, it won't open, a window pop up, 'an administrator has blocked your from this app. I did some research on...