Windows 10: Why your store is still so bad ?

Discus and support Why your store is still so bad ? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; This windows Store is by far my worst experience. I have a computer made by Microsoft so I'm supposed to get the best experience available. But instead... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Cyprien Delaporte, Aug 31, 2020.

1. Why your store is still so bad ?

This windows Store is by far my worst experience. I have a computer made by Microsoft so I'm supposed to get the best experience available. But instead there are some app I cannot install sometime they doesn't download, or doesn't update or doesn't launch. And they are Miscrosoft apps !!!

Why your store is still so bad ? 36e5bacb-3712-4949-9584-48685737be27?upload=true.png

:)

Cyprien Delaporte, Aug 31, 2020

2. store

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community!

I would suggest you to clear the cache memory of the Windows Store app.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run window

• Type wsreset.exe and hit enter.

Now try to open Windows store and see if that helps.

Waseemulla S, Aug 31, 2020
  3. windows store

Hi Botlhe,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.

Try the methods below and check if it helps.

Method 1:

I suggest you run the Windows Store app troubleshooter and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.

• Click on Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• On the left pane, click on View All.

• Click on Windows Store apps to run the troubleshooter.
    Method 2:

If the issue persist, I suggest you to reset Windows Store cache and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key+ R.
    • Type wsreset.exe and hit
      Enter

Please reply us on the status of the issue to assist you further.

ThofikhAhamad, Aug 31, 2020
  4. Why your store is still so bad ?

The Store

For further troubleshooting, we suggest that you reset the Windows Store cache and check if the issue persists. Follow the steps below:

• Go to the Start Screen.
    • Type WSReset.exe.
    • Click on Run as administrator.

Update us on the result.

Thank you.

Stephanie Sal, Aug 31, 2020
Thema:

Why your store is still so bad ?

1. Why your store is still so bad ? - Similar Threads - Why store still

2. Why is storage so bad

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is storage so bad: I got my laptop a few months ago with 56GB of storage and I loved it, however the storage is getting very bad,when I try to free up storage apps and games uses 21GB of storage but it doesn't add up and it shouldn't be taking up that much,Why do the system files take up 20GB...
  3. Why is storage so bad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is storage so bad: I got my laptop a few months ago with 56GB of storage and I loved it, however the storage is getting very bad,when I try to free up storage apps and games uses 21GB of storage but it doesn't add up and it shouldn't be taking up that much,Why do the system files take up 20GB...
  4. why is the xbox app and microsoft store so bad

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    why is the xbox app and microsoft store so bad: I've been having this issue for so long now; I have lost track of time. I keep trying to install Forza Horizon 5 via the Xbox PC app and every time it gives me an error code showing I don't have enough space to download it even though I have over twice the needed space...
  5. Why windows is so bad

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why windows is so bad: this is the reason. Windows collects user data, is very slow, has to restart for changes in settings and much more. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-windows-is-so-bad/bd40aa36-4dbe-4052-acc2-3cba0873f04f
  6. Why windows is so bad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why windows is so bad: this is the reason. Windows collects user data, is very slow, has to restart for changes in settings and much more. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-windows-is-so-bad/bd40aa36-4dbe-4052-acc2-3cba0873f04f
  7. Why windows is so bad

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Why is your system so badly made

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Why is your system so badly made: Ok, so I want to setup my Microsoft teams. It is the stupidest thing I've ever seen my god did u guys not do this well. First off I need to login, I need to login using my password, I never use this password so I need to reset it right. Ok I reset the password into a new...
  9. Why is Windows 10 Search Still So Bad At It's Job?

in Cortana
    Why is Windows 10 Search Still So Bad At It's Job?: The old thread https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-win_cortana-winpc/why-is-windows-10-search-so-bad-at-its-job/6041e4bf-c30c-4575-a52c-b6916a1e7326? I am still confused why the windows 10 search is so bad at it's job. I always thought it was...
  10. why is this company so bad?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    why is this company so bad?: why? seriously, why? Nothing related to microsoft at all works ever not once. I am in the store fighting to buy and download a game wont work I am in account settings fighting to change settings wont work I see talk to virtual agent, another thing that does not work THIS...