Windows 10: Why "Zemana Antimalware" Treat An App As Malware, Downloaded From "Microsoft Store"

Discus and support Why "Zemana Antimalware" Treat An App As Malware, Downloaded From "Microsoft Store" in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I downloaded an application called "Bullet Force Multiplayer" from Microsoft Store. Second time when I run it I got malware notification and following... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by BINOYGHOSH, Apr 16, 2019.

1. Why "Zemana Antimalware" Treat An App As Malware, Downloaded From "Microsoft Store"

I downloaded an application called "Bullet Force Multiplayer" from Microsoft Store. Second time when I run it I got malware notification and following application get quarantine.

App link:- https://www.microsoft.com/store/productId/9PP8733J2KLL

Screenshot:-

Why "Zemana Antimalware" Treat An App As Malware, Downloaded From "Microsoft Store" 24ab7108-5d37-438c-8a63-3586cc424767?upload=true.jpg

Also, I can't restore quarantine "Block Craft 3D.exe" file. Any suggestions.

:)

BINOYGHOSH, Apr 16, 2019
  2. taid Win User

Free Zemana AntiMalware!

Free Zemana AntiMalware!

If you didn’t get a Valentine’s Day present, treat yourself to 6 months free AntiMalware courtesy of Zemana. They are running a competition here:-

Zemana - AntiMalware and AntiLogger Protection

Click on the PLAY NOW near the top and follow the simple instructions. If you win - and I’d say losing is difficult - you get mailed the code to use the software for 6 months.

I don’t know how Zemana compares with other similar products but it appears to get good reviews. I’ve been running it for a couple of years on my old Dell Dimension and over a period of time it’s found a few nasties. Incidentally I have no connection with the company. This is very time limited.

Mods - if you think this post is inappropriate pse remove.

3. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Apr 16, 2019
  4. Why "Zemana Antimalware" Treat An App As Malware, Downloaded From "Microsoft Store"

Jsssssssss, Apr 16, 2019
Thema:

Why "Zemana Antimalware" Treat An App As Malware, Downloaded From "Microsoft Store"

1. Why "Zemana Antimalware" Treat An App As Malware, Downloaded From "Microsoft Store" - Similar Threads - Why Zemana Antimalware

2. downloading app from microsoft store error

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    downloading app from microsoft store error: Microsoft Store won't allow me to download any app Games Movies Apps Nothing. Error displayed says internet connection needed. I HAVE INTERNET CONNECTION!...
  3. Can't download apps from Microsoft Store

Can't download apps from Microsoft Store: I am unable to download the Fitbit app from the Microsoft store. When I am trying to download it and click on ‘get app’ a blue screen shows up for a few seconds and then vanishes. That’s it. I tried to download a different app but nothing changed. So the issue isn’t with...
  4. Unable to download apps from Microsoft store

Unable to download apps from Microsoft store: I am having an issue with downloading or updating apps from the Microsoft store. I have tried signing out and then back in to the store, resetting the store app, clearing the cache, I have tried the windows store and windows update troubleshooters, I have re-registered all...
  5. apps won't download from microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    apps won't download from microsoft store: I have done all of the online suggestions to fix the Microsoft store downloading apps. It starts downloading but then goes to error and simply says to try again later. I have 1) signed in and out of the store 2) done the wsreset several times 3) I...
  6. Unable to download apps from the microsoft store

Unable to download apps from the microsoft store: I am unable to download apps from the store on windows 10. When I try it only greets me with: "Try again later. Something happened at our end". It's really annoying and the microsoft customer support is garbage....
  7. Unable to app, downloaded from Microsoft Store

Unable to app, downloaded from Microsoft Store: Dear Sir, Till last week, there no problem, on "UPDATE & RESTART", when ever I saw that I click and do them. Last week, when I do "Update & restart", after that there in the system " Preparing Automatic Repairs" & blocked to open....
  8. Unable to download Apps from the Microsoft store.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to download Apps from the Microsoft store.: I have a new build PC (first time for me to do this) and have Win 10 pro 64 bit loaded. I can access the internet but when I try to download an App from the Microsoft store I'm told " It appears you are not connected to the internet " A fault code of 0x800704cf is also shown,...
  9. download an app but not from microsoft app store

in Windows 10 Customization
    download an app but not from microsoft app store: To work on my PC I need to install an app but my Pc defaults to download from Microsoft app store. I do not have the developer link in settings to update to sideload so how do i do this ?...
  10. Free Zemana AntiMalware!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Free Zemana AntiMalware!: Free Zemana AntiMalware! If you didn’t get a Valentine’s Day present, treat yourself to 6 months free AntiMalware courtesy of Zemana. They are running a competition here:- Zemana - AntiMalware and AntiLogger Protection Click on the PLAY NOW near the top and follow...