Windows 10: WHY

Discus and support WHY in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So on penguin mod I was working and it was like 9:01 pm so I goed to sleep and this was it I got Corrupted.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Francisca Rivas, Feb 25, 2024.

1. WHY

So on penguin mod I was working and it was like 9:01 pm so I goed to sleep and this was it I got Corrupted.

:)

Francisca Rivas, Feb 25, 2024
Thema:

WHY

1. WHY - Similar Threads - WHY

2. why is 10gb of my 12gn total used on system reserved, i tried everything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why is 10gb of my 12gn total used on system reserved, i tried everything: i just downgraded from 11 to 10 version 2303 because window 11 is too much on a 2015ish laptop, heres the model edge e531 thinkpad - type 6885, i tried resetting bios, re arranging ram, using dual slot and single slot nothing works the system reserved was always above 90% of...
  3. why is 10gb of my 12gn total used on system reserved, i tried everything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why is 10gb of my 12gn total used on system reserved, i tried everything: i just downgraded from 11 to 10 version 2303 because window 11 is too much on a 2015ish laptop, heres the model edge e531 thinkpad - type 6885, i tried resetting bios, re arranging ram, using dual slot and single slot nothing works the system reserved was always above 90% of...
  4. why is 10gb of my 12gn total used on system reserved, i tried everything

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. File History in Windows 10. Why doesn't File History show all my folders?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File History in Windows 10. Why doesn't File History show all my folders?: Why doesn't File History show all my folders? To find my backed up file I followed the suggested path: Settings / Restore files from a current backup / One Drive etc.But only about two thirds of my One Drive folders were available.Eventually I tracked down the folder that I...
  6. File History in Windows 10. Why doesn't File History show all my folders?

File History in Windows 10. Why doesn't File History show all my folders?: Why doesn't File History show all my folders? To find my backed up file I followed the suggested path: Settings / Restore files from a current backup / One Drive etc.But only about two thirds of my One Drive folders were available.Eventually I tracked down the folder that I...
  7. File History in Windows 10. Why doesn't File History show all my folders?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. why is my windows 11home key invalid

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why is my windows 11home key invalid: i reset my pc it said it would keep everything but it removed my key so i went into the registry editor and got my backup key i put the key in and i said it was invalid ive looked at many websites and microsoft nothing helped...
  9. why is my windows 11home key invalid

why is my windows 11home key invalid: i reset my pc it said it would keep everything but it removed my key so i went into the registry editor and got my backup key i put the key in and i said it was invalid ive looked at many websites and microsoft nothing helped...
  10. Why am I getting double drives, E:/E: same folders in both?

Why am I getting double drives, E:/E: same folders in both?: I have two E: drives and two F: drives exactly the same https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-am-i-getting-double-drives-ee-same-folders-in/6a1a17be-092a-4ab4-8237-8c50fb604d9b