Windows 10: WHY

Discus and support WHY in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So on penguin mod I was working and it was like 9:01 pm so I goed to sleep and this was it I got Corrupted.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Francisca Rivas, Feb 25, 2024.

1. WHY

So on penguin mod I was working and it was like 9:01 pm so I goed to sleep and this was it I got Corrupted.

:)

Francisca Rivas, Feb 25, 2024
Thema:

WHY

1. WHY - Similar Threads - WHY

2. Why are my Ctrl, Windows button, and Alt keys not working?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why are my Ctrl, Windows button, and Alt keys not working?: Every other key works except for those mentioned in the question above. Has anyone else experienced this issue and how do I solve it? My keyboard is perfectly fine since I tried switching with another and the keys didn't work there either....
  3. Why are my Ctrl, Windows button, and Alt keys not working?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why are my Ctrl, Windows button, and Alt keys not working?: Every other key works except for those mentioned in the question above. Has anyone else experienced this issue and how do I solve it? My keyboard is perfectly fine since I tried switching with another and the keys didn't work there either....
  4. Why my laptop always bluescreen when try connect to Xiaomi tv?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why my laptop always bluescreen when try connect to Xiaomi tv?: Bluescreen display error "kernel security check", I already update Bluetooth driver to "Intel® Wireless Bluetooth® version 23.40.0", The crash happen in this step:1. Open bluetooth settings2. Select Add device3. Select Wireless display or dock4. Select the tv5. Bluescreen...
  5. Why my laptop always bluescreen when try connect to Xiaomi tv?

Why my laptop always bluescreen when try connect to Xiaomi tv?: Bluescreen display error "kernel security check", I already update Bluetooth driver to "Intel® Wireless Bluetooth® version 23.40.0", The crash happen in this step:1. Open bluetooth settings2. Select Add device3. Select Wireless display or dock4. Select the tv5. Bluescreen...
  6. Why is there a "move" option if none of the apps can be moved?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is there a "move" option if none of the apps can be moved?: Greetings. I have plenty of free space on my laptop but I keep the partition for Windows at 224GB. I do this purposefully so that Windows won't grow too big, which it will if it's allowed to, which it is by default. I have my opinions on why this is so, but I won't share them...
  7. Why is there a "move" option if none of the apps can be moved?

Why is there a "move" option if none of the apps can be moved?: Greetings. I have plenty of free space on my laptop but I keep the partition for Windows at 224GB. I do this purposefully so that Windows won't grow too big, which it will if it's allowed to, which it is by default. I have my opinions on why this is so, but I won't share them...
  8. why is my mic not working?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why is my mic not working?: today i was just having fun when i called my friends on discord after updating windows, and my detachable mic stopped working, idk what to do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-mic-not-working/7f9db8a5-1cd0-4ea3-aee7-e9613e792c6f
  9. why is my mic not working?

why is my mic not working?: today i was just having fun when i called my friends on discord after updating windows, and my detachable mic stopped working, idk what to do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-mic-not-working/7f9db8a5-1cd0-4ea3-aee7-e9613e792c6f
  10. Why does my gaming laptop keep rebooting by itself?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my gaming laptop keep rebooting by itself?: So I have a HP Victor gaming laptop that I've had for about 5 months and never had any issues with it up until about a week or so ago. It just started to reboot out of nowhere whether im just browsing chrome or playing a game, anything really. And I've done quite literally...