Windows 10: why

Discus and support why in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; [img] today I keep getting this no matter where I go, why? 130902 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by vett, Apr 16, 2019.

1. vett Win User

why

why [​IMG]
    today I keep getting this no matter where I go, why?

:)

Thema:

why

1. why - Similar Threads - why

2. Why do updates for W10 constantly undo changes I make to the system.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why do updates for W10 constantly undo changes I make to the system.: I installed the old games from Windows 7 but updates regularly wipe them and then they have to be installed again. Why can't M$ just leave the changes I make alone? Other things that I managed to uninstall come back. Why? Thankfully Linux allows me to set my computer up...
  3. Why amd version 1961 driver did't work on windows 10 1903

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why amd version 1961 driver did't work on windows 10 1903: [IMG]i previusly uninstalled and reinstaled but still found the same problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-amd-version-1961-driver-didt-work-on-windows/abae958a-62d8-4d87-93ac-120a2a5af368
  4. Why can't I open Adobe Acrobat Reader DC?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Why can't I open Adobe Acrobat Reader DC?: I don't know if I have a virus. Until about two weeks ago I could open Adobe Acrobat Reader DC to read PDF files (and I pay a yearly fee to convert them to Word or Excel if I need to). Now I can't read any PDF files because I can't open Adobe Acrobat Reader DC. Can...
  5. Why does microsoft making sharings files between two computers I own so difficult?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why does microsoft making sharings files between two computers I own so difficult?: My computers don't show up under network. They don't show up under sharing. I've turned network discovery on. This shouldn't be so damned difficult! Why can't there just be a simple, password protected way to share files over a network?...
  6. why show task view button hide edge icon ?

in Browsers and Email
    why show task view button hide edge icon ?: hi all why show task view button hide edge icon ? for no reason at all after installing may update windows 10 1903 pro 32bit system i have noticed that my edge icons is not appearing on the taskbar but when i right click thre taskbak and click hide task view buton edge...
  7. why show task view button hide edge icon ?

in Windows 10 Support
    why show task view button hide edge icon ?: hi all why show task view button hide edge icon ? for no reason at all after installing may update windows 10 1903 pro 32bit system i have noticed that my edge icons is not appearing on the taskbar but when i right click thre taskbak and click hide task view buton edge...
  8. why won't my bluetooth device that just connected start working?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    why won't my bluetooth device that just connected start working?: That pretty much says it all....I pair up a Bluetooth and it won't change from the default speakers into my head phones.? Can't manually change it either. Lenovo Idea Pad....before you ask...
  9. Microsoft Photos seems to have stopped indexing new People matches - Why?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Photos seems to have stopped indexing new People matches - Why?: Earlier this year I started using Microsoft Photos and it happily did the indexing and allowed me to merge some people indexes where it wasn't sure that the photo was of the same person. That was in about February 2019. Since then, I have taken many photos and put them in...
  10. Why is there no option to turn on an Internet icon on my task bar? Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why is there no option to turn on an Internet icon on my task bar? Windows 10: The Internet icon appears on my lower right side only BEFORE I sign into my computer. After I sign in, it disappears. There is no option to turn on that icon on my Desk Top computer (Windows 10), but there is one on my laptop computer that also has Windows 10. Why?...