Windows 10: I don't why Microsoft doesn't fix these issues with all the data that they collet from us!

Discus and support I don't why Microsoft doesn't fix these issues with all the data that they collet from us! in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Why is my monitor going into Standby Mode after a little while starting and playing a PC Game and its only playing a computer game and this has been... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Frank_Jr, Feb 26, 2020.

1. Frank_Jr Win User

I don't why Microsoft doesn't fix these issues with all the data that they collet from us!

Why is my monitor going into Standby Mode after a little while starting and playing a PC Game and its only playing a computer game and this has been happening on and off for a few years now!!!

Help me!!!

I don't why Microsoft doesn't fix these issues with all the data that they collet from us!

My computer is becoming increasingly not fun to used and boring.

Very PISS-OFF Windows 10 User

:)

Frank_Jr, Feb 26, 2020
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

I don't why Microsoft doesn't fix these issues with all the data that they collet from us! [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Feb 29, 2020
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks for your answer, ken!
    I deleted all my data. I had have it backed up.

I did a clean installation using the windows media creation tool (usb option).

No, I didn`t. I thought a clean installation would solve the problem.

After posting my previous message, I did it.

I don't why Microsoft doesn't fix these issues with all the data that they collet from us! [​IMG]

After chkdsk, I close cmd and tried to boot and the laptop just turned it off. This morning I`ve restarted it and automatically windows did a repair. Windows has booted and it seems that the repair tool has removed chrome and acrobat pdf reader (the only two programs I had installed after reinstalling windows).

Now Windows is installing updates and restarting my lapop, I`m kind of frightened. I don`t want it to happen again. Anyhow, I want to know what has brought the issue

I`ve been looking for information about the error code at the end of the picture and I didn`t get anywhere.

BetoLP, Feb 29, 2020
  4. I don't why Microsoft doesn't fix these issues with all the data that they collet from us!

Windows 10 doesn t leave me to go in.

Thanke your reply . But windows doesn t leave me to write the code. I don t reach my files, so i don t rrrach anything else. Now we will try to system reboot feom pendrive

SzabóDániel, Feb 29, 2020
Thema:

1. I don't why Microsoft doesn't fix these issues with all the data that they collet from us! - Similar Threads - don't why Microsoft

2. Why DON'T Microsoft fix the Desktop Icon shadow bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why DON'T Microsoft fix the Desktop Icon shadow bug: There are a million things that cause the desktop icon text shadow to reappear, even when you've turn the option off in your preferences. Since this bug has existed since about Windows 3 in 1990 possibly earlier and since Microsoft have been notified since about that period I...
  3. Why DON'T Microsoft fix the Desktop Icon shadow bug

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why DON'T Microsoft fix the Desktop Icon shadow bug: There are a million things that cause the desktop icon text shadow to reappear, even when you've turn the option off in your preferences. Since this bug has existed since about Windows 3 in 1990 possibly earlier and since Microsoft have been notified since about that period I...
  4. Why DON'T Microsoft fix the Desktop Icon shadow bug

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Delete all data from a Microsoft Store downloaded app.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Delete all data from a Microsoft Store downloaded app.: Hi,I've downloaded the Facebook messenger app from Microsoft store and suddenly I'm logged on automatically and some data seems to be saved such as when i right-click on the program on the taskbar i get a list of friends see attachment even though I'm logged out.Is there a...
  6. Why is all my files and data gone from my laptop all of the sudden?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why is all my files and data gone from my laptop all of the sudden?: I recently logged in back to my school laptop, only just to find all my settings in default and all of my data and files are missing to. I did research on it and the only explanation I could find is something about a temporary account. I've tried everything but I can't find...
  7. I've bought among us from the microsoft store but I keep getting told that it doesn't work...

I've bought among us from the microsoft store but I keep getting told that it doesn't work...: Hello, I've downloaded not alone from the microsoft store but it tells me that it can't be used in S mode. If that is the case can I have a refund please - I was under the impression that all microsoft store games were Windows S compliant. Thanks, J...
  8. Microsoft Solitaire Colletion

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Colletion: All of a sudden it won't sign me in. I uninstalled and reinstalled and that didn't work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitaire-colletion/cc16d625-e703-4d2c-b45a-60640a724311
  9. I don't have the Microsoft store at all.

I don't have the Microsoft store at all.: I recently had issues with my laptop which forced me to reinstall windows and factory reset it, now I don't have the Microsoft store. Is there any way to get them back? I've tried through app settings and the store isn't in the search bar, I've also tried PowerShell but that...
  10. Completely remove all data from a Microsoft Store app?

Completely remove all data from a Microsoft Store app?: Good morning, I downloaded a Microsoft Store app and accidentally signed in with my old account information. I would like to sign in with my new account, but there is no way to change accounts or log out. I tried resetting the app, uninstalling and reinstalling the app, but...