Windows 10: Why

Discus and support Why in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I play on nintendo switch and no matter how many times i sign in it disconnects my microsoft account in 2 seconds and i cant play with my friends... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DENXMINE, Oct 17, 2020 at 4:57 PM.

1. DENXMINE Win User

Why

I play on nintendo switch and no matter how many times i sign in it disconnects my microsoft account in 2 seconds and i cant play with my friends

:)

Thema:

Why

1. Why - Similar Threads - Why

2. Why is Windows changing my lock screen?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why is Windows changing my lock screen?: I have my lock screen set as something. Then today, out of nowhere, my lock screen changes to some god knows image of a bunch of dudes in jackets. I never downloaded or even saw this image, so why is it my lock screen? I reset my lock screen but a couple hours later it...
  3. why are all my icons missing in the action center?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    why are all my icons missing in the action center?: why are all my icons missing in the action center? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-are-all-my-icons-missing-in-the-action-center/a43258a9-f986-4dcf-87d3-b4c34c8c3ecc
  4. Can not print in color- not sure why

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can not print in color- not sure why: Using one drive app and online portal. I can only print in black and whiteeven when setting is color. Even if I use " Print to PDF" . I have uninstalled and reinstalled: Print driver, one drive app. Not sure where to go from here. In particular, the emojis are always...
  5. Why is my Outlook in Spanish?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why is my Outlook in Spanish?: Hey, I just reinstalled Windows and the language is English (United States). Why's my Outlook in Spanish though? How do I change it? I need step by step instructions since I don't speak Spanish and I never chose Spanish or anything. submitted by /u/NakedMoleHamster...
  6. Why does my mouse/windows 10 keep freezing?

Why does my mouse/windows 10 keep freezing?: i dont know what i did for this to start happening, but sometimes when i open a program or game, windows will just freeze and not let me move my mouse or do anything. ive checked for windows updates and it seems i am up to date. does anyone know why this keeps happening or...
  7. Why am I getting you have reached your daily 24 hours of internet usage.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why am I getting you have reached your daily 24 hours of internet usage.: Why am I getting you have reached your daily 24 hours of internet usage. Please try again tomorrow. Do I need to remove Microsoft programs? Thanks!...
  8. Anyone know why drive f shows up twice(it's not pinned)

Anyone know why drive f shows up twice(it's not pinned): [ATTACH] submitted by /u/flamethrower451 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jg4cqh/anyone_know_why_drive_f_shows_up_twiceits_not/
  9. Why does this font look thicker on the internet now? It used to be as thin as the notepad...

Why does this font look thicker on the internet now? It used to be as thin as the notepad...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/aLaStOr_MoOdY47 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jg2sfw/why_does_this_font_look_thicker_on_the_internet/
  10. Why Windows 10 locks processor's base frequency to 2.39Ghz when i have 3Ghz cpu?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why Windows 10 locks processor's base frequency to 2.39Ghz when i have 3Ghz cpu?: I have old desktop with intel core2 duo E6850 with 3Ghz base frequency but after installing Windows 10 had windows 7 the processor never goes upto that mark, even when I am running heavy apps like Andoid Studio the max frequency is about 2.4Ghz. The task manager shows the...