Windows 10: why?

Discus and support why? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Why? Microsoft does not support the sixth generation of all kinds and models in the poor developing regions of the world that do not have the ability... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by mohamed aloahedday, Jun 7, 2023.

1. why?

Why? Microsoft does not support the sixth generation of all kinds and models in the poor developing regions of the world that do not have the ability to purchase new laptops by upgrading it to Windows 11?

:)

mohamed aloahedday, Jun 7, 2023
Thema:

why?

1. why? - Similar Threads - why

2. one drive sign in isn't possible i dont know why

in Windows 10 Gaming
    one drive sign in isn't possible i dont know why: Correlation Id: 8114636c-df74-46a6-94ac-92c81795c600Timestamp: 2024-04-25T20:40:15.000ZDPTI: 19d2c5aab8c2582f3c802a9532b56e66e1b2569c607143519404cde8f8fdd2abError Tag: 7q6caError Code: -2147023174...
  3. one drive sign in isn't possible i dont know why

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    one drive sign in isn't possible i dont know why: Correlation Id: 8114636c-df74-46a6-94ac-92c81795c600Timestamp: 2024-04-25T20:40:15.000ZDPTI: 19d2c5aab8c2582f3c802a9532b56e66e1b2569c607143519404cde8f8fdd2abError Tag: 7q6caError Code: -2147023174...
  4. Why Microsoft banned Iran from minecraft?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why Microsoft banned Iran from minecraft?: Hi Microsoft I'm player Soganddh from minecraft. I live in Iran and I bought minecraft last month. I was playing minecraft well until yesterday I wanted to enter minecraft but it gives me an eror and said this app or game isn't available in your country. I entered minecraft...
  5. Why Microsoft banned Iran from minecraft?

Why Microsoft banned Iran from minecraft?: Hi Microsoft I'm player Soganddh from minecraft. I live in Iran and I bought minecraft last month. I was playing minecraft well until yesterday I wanted to enter minecraft but it gives me an eror and said this app or game isn't available in your country. I entered minecraft...
  6. Microsoft Safety Scanner scan first found 14 infected files, but then says nothing found - why?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Safety Scanner scan first found 14 infected files, but then says nothing found - why?: I have had issues in the past week with random high 90-100% CPU, which drops the moment I look at task manager; intermittent slowing and hanging, particularly with the Bing homepage and searches; and the black window flashing up intermittently. I ran virus/malware scans with...
  7. Microsoft Safety Scanner scan first found 14 infected files, but then says nothing found - why?

Microsoft Safety Scanner scan first found 14 infected files, but then says nothing found - why?: I have had issues in the past week with random high 90-100% CPU, which drops the moment I look at task manager; intermittent slowing and hanging, particularly with the Bing homepage and searches; and the black window flashing up intermittently. I ran virus/malware scans with...
  8. Microsoft Safety Scanner scan first found 14 infected files, but then says nothing found - why?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  9. Need help to read a memory dump file to figure out why pc crashes. Thanks a lot in advance !

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need help to read a memory dump file to figure out why pc crashes. Thanks a lot in advance !: Hello hello,Lastly my pc crashes every day, when the pc crashes I don't get a blue screen or error messages but a black screen before restarting by itself. I ran 2 days ago 2 stress-tests on my cpu, my rams and my graphics cards with Memtest 86, OCCT and Furmark, I even...
  10. Need help to read a memory dump file to figure out why pc crashesh. Thanks a lot in advance !

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need help to read a memory dump file to figure out why pc crashesh. Thanks a lot in advance !: Hello hello,Lastly my pc crashes every day, when the pc crashes I don't get a blue screen or error messages but a black screen before restarting by itself. I ran 2 days ago 2 stress-tests on my cpu, my rams and my graphics cards with Memtest 86, OCCT and Furmark, I even...