Windows 10: Why's my Bluetooth Driver Ghosted?

Discus and support Why's my Bluetooth Driver Ghosted? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I've looked everywhere but have found nothing on how to restore my bluetooth to its former glory. When I go on device manager everything (i mean... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by nsepvo-1, Dec 2, 2018.

1. nsepvo-1 Win User

Why's my Bluetooth Driver Ghosted?

I've looked everywhere but have found nothing on how to restore my bluetooth to its former glory. When I go on device manager everything (i mean everything btw) underneath the bluetooth section is greyed out and doesn't work. When I access the software devices, the only thing that is greyed out is bluetooth. I've even looked up acer support and downloaded the bluetooth driver for my laptop (Acer Aspire Swift SF114-31), but when I click the setup file within it, it never works. How do I get my bluetooth drivers reconnected, or just back in general?

:)

nsepvo-1, Dec 2, 2018

2. Sniper Ghost Warrior

Hi Gary,

Sorry for the delay in response.

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    • Do you face the issue only with Sniper Ghost Warrior?
    We would suggest you to update the graphics drivers and check.

Ravinath P, Dec 2, 2018
  3. Bluetooth's mobile phone drivers

Hi David,

Thank you for using Windows 10.

I would suggest you to update the Bluetooth drivers as the initial troubleshooting steps and check. Here is the steps:

• Press Windows+X key on your desktop and select
      Device Manager
    • Locate Bluetooth drivers, expand, right click and click on Update.
    If it doesn’t help, then I would suggest you to uninstall
    and re-install the Bluetooth drivers in compatibility mode. Here is the steps:

• Go to your manufacturer’s website and download the
      Driver’s setup file
      for your computer.
    • Press Windows Key + R on your desktop screen to go to run box.
    • Type devmgmt.msc and hit Enter.
    • Under Driver, expand, then right click and select
      Uninstall
    • If you are prompted to Confirm then Confirm.
    • Go to the location where you had saved your downloaded setup files of the drivers and
      right click, then select Properties.
    • Select Compatibility Tab.
    • Place a check mark next to Run this program in Compatibility mode and select the operating system accordingly from the drop down list.
    • Let the driver to install and then check the functionality.
    Keep us informed about the status of the issue and let us know if you need further assistance and we’ll be happy to help you.

Navneet Anand, Dec 2, 2018
  4. Why's my Bluetooth Driver Ghosted?

Bluetooth driver error 10 when converted to Windows 10

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Error code 10 is a driver error, as you have already tried to install the drivers I would suggest you to un-install and re-install drivers and check.

Try the following steps:

Follow the steps mentioned below:

• Right on the start icon and click on device manager

• Select Bluetooth adapter, right click on it and click on un-install.

• Restart the computer,

• Now, install the latest drivers from the manufacturer's website.

Hope this helps.

Waseemulla S, Dec 2, 2018
Thema:

Why's my Bluetooth Driver Ghosted?

1. Why's my Bluetooth Driver Ghosted? - Similar Threads - Why's Bluetooth Driver

2. Why are my bluetooth drivers deleting itself?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why are my bluetooth drivers deleting itself?: When I start up my computer my bluetooth drivers are working, and by working I mean on. There is an interactive button, but when I try to bluetooth anything to the computer, it can't find anything and just ends up running in circles. After a while, or if I switch my bluetooth...
  3. Why are my bluetooth drivers deleting itself?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why are my bluetooth drivers deleting itself?: When I start up my computer my bluetooth drivers are working, and by working I mean on. There is an interactive button, but when I try to bluetooth anything to the computer, it can't find anything and just ends up running in circles. After a while, or if I switch my bluetooth...
  4. Why is the Bluetooth Driver uninstalling by itself?

Why is the Bluetooth Driver uninstalling by itself?: I have done remote sessions with Dell Support and both times they installed a driver, but it happened AGAIN! I use Bluetooth headphones for work and I can't keep missing time from it because of this. One minute I am working and everything is fine and the next my headphones...
  5. why my bluetooth drivers keep on disappearing?

why my bluetooth drivers keep on disappearing?: My bluetooth driver keeps on disappearing when ever i intend to use it.. when i troubleshoot it the troubleshoot says device doesn't have bluetooth driversi dont know how to solve this issue its just annoying...
  6. why my bluetooth drivers keep on disappearing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why my bluetooth drivers keep on disappearing?: My bluetooth driver keeps on disappearing when ever i intend to use it.. when i troubleshoot it the troubleshoot says device doesn't have bluetooth driversi dont know how to solve this issue its just annoying...
  7. Ghost drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ghost drivers: Hello, i want ask few questions.Is it safe to uninstall the Ghost drivers? because Windows said it didn't connected.Why there's double HID drivers? should i uninstall or install my HID Touch Screen driver?because my touchscreen isn't work, when i click manually install driver...
  8. Ghost drivers

Ghost drivers: Hello, i want ask few questions.Is it safe to uninstall the Ghost drivers? because Windows said it didn't connected.Why there's double HID drivers? should i uninstall or install my HID Touch Screen driver?because my touchscreen isn't work, when i click manually install driver...
  9. Ghost drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Windows 10 ghost bluetooth

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 ghost bluetooth: Hallo i have a strange problem. My pc dont have any bluetooth devices, but if i right click any file, i have a shortcut : send to bluetooth device. How it is possible? [img] 32058