Windows 10: Why's The "Date Modified", "Date Created", etc. Tabs Not Up To 'Date'?

Discus and support Why's The "Date Modified", "Date Created", etc. Tabs Not Up To 'Date'? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Pun. Just curious... Why not: "Date & Time Modified"? Whatever happened to Time? It flew by so quick... *Huh [img] 95273 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by pepanee, Oct 11, 2017.

1. pepanee Win User

Why's The "Date Modified", "Date Created", etc. Tabs Not Up To 'Date'?

Pun.
    Just curious... Why not: "Date & Time Modified"? Whatever happened to Time? It flew by so quick... *Huh

Why's The "Date Modified", "Date Created", etc. Tabs Not Up To 'Date'? [​IMG]

:)

pepanee, Oct 11, 2017
  2. 93tid Win User

How to fix " Unknown Artist " ?

My favourite is MP3Tag, google it.

93tid, Oct 11, 2017
  3. Lumia " The Future is Here "

This is a support forum, not a complaints department.

I suggest you directly submit your complaints about hardware to Nokia and software to Microsoft.

Also it often helps to read reviews when switching platforms to make sure it suits your needs. From what you've said the Lumia 820 clearly doesn't suit you.

psychomania---01, Oct 11, 2017
  4. bro67 Win User

Because they may not always be updated when you open the file. Only updates when you save not close.

bro67, Oct 11, 2017
Thema:

1. Why's The "Date Modified", "Date Created", etc. Tabs Not Up To 'Date'? - Similar Threads - Why's Date Modified

2. Why is the date modified on a folder earlier than the date modified in that folder?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is the date modified on a folder earlier than the date modified in that folder?: In File Explorer, it shows in "Documents" it shows:Folder: Document - Date Modified 1/30/2024 10:51 AMFolder: Miscellaneous - Date Modified 9/13/2023 8:15 AMSubfolder: Home - Date Modified 7/3/2023 2:19 PMSubfolder: Miscellaneous - Date Modified 7/22/2021 11:44AMSubfolder:...
  3. What different on Date / Date Modified / Date Create in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What different on Date / Date Modified / Date Create in Windows 11: Hi, I am confused by Windows Files Explorer. What is "Date" n Windows Files Explorer?You can see the pictures below.These files were taken on August 17, 2022, at 4:18PM, 4:20PM, and 4:32PM.When I open the Windows Files Explorer to view these files on the SD Card It shows the...
  4. What different on Date / Date Modified / Date Create in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What different on Date / Date Modified / Date Create in Windows 11: Hi, I am confused by Windows Files Explorer. What is "Date" n Windows Files Explorer?You can see the pictures below.These files were taken on August 17, 2022, at 4:18PM, 4:20PM, and 4:32PM.When I open the Windows Files Explorer to view these files on the SD Card It shows the...
  5. Can preserve date created & date modified date and timestamp?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can preserve date created & date modified date and timestamp?: How can I preserve the date created & date modified date & timestamps when copying/moving between laptop and onedrive? I have tried to use softwares like vice versa pro below but it doesn't work. Are there other software solutions that can solve this problem or is there a way...
  6. Dates modified

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Dates modified: I did a factory reset on my laptop, and chose the delete everything, but I still have some files saying they were modified before the factory reset? submitted by /u/Hi_im_joker [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lugnqk/dates_modified/
  7. date modified

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    date modified: when Im looking for files it no longer lets me do date modified https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/date-modified/35718835-05a2-4282-8ba9-ed627239b036
  8. Modified dated earlier than created date

in Windows 10 Support
    Modified dated earlier than created date: Several files Properties show that the Modified date is earlier than the created date, how's that? Version 1903 142343
  9. Windows 10: Date, Date Created and Date Modified

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10: Date, Date Created and Date Modified: For what purpose is Date field in File Manager? It was default in my new laptop. I tried to find reason why file date was not changing even though I changed it. I had to contact IT support and they told that Date is wrong field. I couldn't imagine that Date field shows...
  10. Replace 'Date' with 'Date Modified'

in Windows 10 Support
    Replace 'Date' with 'Date Modified': I've been reasonably successful in replacing the default Date column with Date Modified in folders. But how do I do the same for Open, and 'Save as' browse dialogs please? Terry, East Grinstead, UK 106823