Windows 10: wi 10 64x when I boot windows logo does not appear on taskbr.

Discus and support wi 10 64x when I boot windows logo does not appear on taskbr. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; wi 10 64x when I boot windows logo does not appear on taskbr.. 2.should i be able to install win11 over 10? thanks for any help.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by HowardMB1, Jun 16, 2021.

1. HowardMB1 Win User

wi 10 64x when I boot windows logo does not appear on taskbr.

wi 10 64x when I boot windows logo does not appear on taskbr.. 2.should i be able to install win11 over 10? thanks for any help.

:)

HowardMB1, Jun 16, 2021

2. Windows boot logo,

Hi

Tried with suggested steps but not succeed,

still can see HP boot logo

Please suggest

AmardeepBhingardeve, Jun 16, 2021
  3. Bree Win User
    Installation media boots to command prompt

I've just booted from known working install media to see exactly what it does when booting. The sequence of events is...

1. Windows logo on a black screen
    2. circling dots appear beneath the logo
    3. light blue 'Please wait' screen with circling dots
    4. a command prompt window (very briefly)
    5. the initial Setup page appears

Do you see steps 1-3? If so, it appears you have stopped at step 4, suggesting that something on the disc cannot be read.

Does the disc boot properly in another machine? If so, try cleaning the laptop's drive lens then try booting from the disc again.

If not, make new install media with Microsoft's Media Creation Tool, either as a bootable USB, on an ISO that you can burn to another disc. At Step 8 in Option One of this tutorial you can choose between making a USB or an ISO.

Download Windows 10 ISO File

4. RAJU.MSC Win User

WINDOWS 10 LOGO IS MISSING , BUT ASUS LOGO APPEARING AND BOOTS SUCESSFULLY

Why in my asuslaptop , windows 10 logo does not appear while booting to widows 10.

Only windows 10 logo appears if I try booting with DVD or USB ,

anyone can give me the correct answer, if you want to view i can record a video, and then upload to one drive , after i will share link

Thanks for reading

RAJU.MSC, Jun 16, 2021
Thema:

1. wi 10 64x when I boot windows logo does not appear on taskbr. - Similar Threads - 64x boot logo

2. Windows 10 logo does not appears at startup

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 logo does not appears at startup: Hey! Few months back, I bought a new laptop of Asus which came with genuine pre installed Windows 10 home 64 bit. Whenever I boot my laptop ,at first manufacturer's logo appears and then directly it shows welcome screen but Windows 10 logo does not appears after the...
  3. What does it mean when windows 10 boots to the Win 10 Logo?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What does it mean when windows 10 boots to the Win 10 Logo?: Sorry, I tried to search this subreddit but just can't seem to figure out how to do that as all the results I got were in other subs. One of my PCs occasionally doesn't boot to login, it just freezes with that square logo. On a subsequent boot I tried pressing F1 to see if I...
  4. Windows 10 is stuck on Windows logo when booting

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 is stuck on Windows logo when booting: iMac 2011, was running Windows 10 Pro on bootcamp for several years without issues, until I upgraded last night from 1909 to 2004. After the update is complete and after the first reboot, it’s stuck on the Windows logo. I force shutdown and boot it again but with the same...
  5. windows 10 logo resolution when booting

in Windows 10 Support
    windows 10 logo resolution when booting: hi guys! after I changed samsung ssd 850 evo 250 gb to samsung ssd 850 evo 1tera, I installed fresh Windows 10 again on the new disk, everything is perfect, but I noticed a difference in the Windows 10 logo when the computer booting and the problem with the resolution of the...
  6. Windows 10. It does not boot beyond the Windows logo screen.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10. It does not boot beyond the Windows logo screen.: My system was perfectly fine. I had to restart it and then, I wouldn't do it. The home screen appeared, then the Windows logo, after which nothing. I tried the startup repair, nothing I tried to restore the system, nothing I tried the safe mode, I couldn't get there. I am...
  7. Stuck at Windows 10 Logo when Booting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck at Windows 10 Logo when Booting: Hi! So this PC that I am using is kinda new. It is Windows 10 and 64-bit. After few days, it is starting to get strange because whenever I open my PC on and starts to boot, it would only reach the Windows 10 logo and would be stuck at it. So, I had to push the restart button...
  8. No windows logo when booting

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No windows logo when booting: After few days of use Windows doesn't showed Windows logo when booting. So I installed Windows 10 again and problem is still exist. I checked whether I'm using no gui mode and tried sfc /scannow as well. Thank you in advance....
  9. WINDOWS 10 LOGO IS MISSING , BUT ASUS LOGO APPEARING AND BOOTS SUCESSFULLY

in Windows 10 Customization
    WINDOWS 10 LOGO IS MISSING , BUT ASUS LOGO APPEARING AND BOOTS SUCESSFULLY: Why in my asuslaptop , windows 10 logo does not appear while booting to widows 10. Only windows 10 logo appears if I try booting with DVD or USB , anyone can give me the correct answer, if you want to view i can record a video, and then upload to one drive , after...
  10. Two Windows logos appearing when booting up windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Two Windows logos appearing when booting up windows 10: when I boot up my pc, the bios starts up as normal, then a Microsoft logo appears, which is also normal, but after a while, the logo splits into two smaller logos, both of which have small loading balls under them, and then the pc starts. this problem has been with me for a...