Windows 10: Wi-fi 6 AX201 adapted is experiencing driver or hardware related problems

Discus and support Wi-fi 6 AX201 adapted is experiencing driver or hardware related problems in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I recently got my surface laptop 3 and today the wifi wasn't working. No networks were showing up so i ran the troubleshooter for the internet... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JessicaVuong, Jan 30, 2020.

1. Wi-fi 6 AX201 adapted is experiencing driver or hardware related problems

I recently got my surface laptop 3 and today the wifi wasn't working. No networks were showing up so i ran the troubleshooter for the internet connection. This message showed up and i don't know how to fix it. "The IntelR Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz adapter is experiencing driver - or hardware- related problems. Not fixed"

Please help me solve this problem because I need to use my laptop for school.

:)

JessicaVuong, Jan 30, 2020

2. WI-FI Adapter problem

• A couple of weeks ago I lost connection with the internet and received the following message; The Realtek RTL8723BE802.11bgn WI-FI Adapter is experiencing driver or hardware related problems. A network cable is not properly plugged
      in or may be broken. Plug an ethernet cable into this computer. I did connect my laptop to my router with and ethernet cable, but this prevents me from using my laptop as a portable unit. I am not tech savvy and don't know how to correct this problem. I would
      appreciate any help that you can provide.

Susie Q 36, Jan 31, 2020
  3. The Intel 82579LM Gigabit Network Connection Adapter is experiencing driver or hardware related problems

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to run the hardware troubleshooter as below and check if it helps.

• Type in search bar as control panel.
    • Then select troubleshooting.
    • Click on hardware and sound option.
    • Then click on “hardware and devices “and follow the on screen instructions.
    Method 2: I suggest you to uninstall the network drivers as below steps.

• Press Windows+X and select “Device manager”.
    • Then expand the Network adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and uninstall it.
    And then go to the manufacturers website download the network drivers, install it and check if the issue persists.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jan 31, 2020
  4. Norton Win User

Wi-fi 6 AX201 adapted is experiencing driver or hardware related problems

USB Wi-Fi Adapter Disabling

Is it on Windows 8's compatibility list (check MS website- forgot link)?

I had an issue with one Wi-fi adapter and it wasn't listed as compatible- All was well when I swapped it out with one on the compatibility list

Norton, Jan 31, 2020
Thema:

Wi-fi 6 AX201 adapted is experiencing driver or hardware related problems

1. Wi-fi 6 AX201 adapted is experiencing driver or hardware related problems - Similar Threads - AX201 adapted experiencing

2. The IntelR Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz adapter is experiencing driver or hardware related problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The IntelR Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz adapter is experiencing driver or hardware related problems: WiFi has randomly disappeared from my laptop midway through gaming. Using a Yoga Slim 7 Pro 14IHU5. After some troubleshooting I have found the following problem: The IntelR Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz adapter is experiencing driver or hardware related problemsWhat on earth does...
  3. The IntelR Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz adapter is experiencing driver or hardware related problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The IntelR Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz adapter is experiencing driver or hardware related problems: WiFi has randomly disappeared from my laptop midway through gaming. Using a Yoga Slim 7 Pro 14IHU5. After some troubleshooting I have found the following problem: The IntelR Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz adapter is experiencing driver or hardware related problemsWhat on earth does...
  4. the intel wifi 6 ax201 160mhz adapter is experiencing driver or hardware related problems...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the intel wifi 6 ax201 160mhz adapter is experiencing driver or hardware related problems...: Hi everyone,Wifi adapter on my laptap is problem. I use troubleshoot, it it announced: "the intel wifi 6 ax201 160mhz adapter is experiencing driver or hardware related problems - Not fixed"I use laptop Asus TUF Gaming F15, Windows 11 22H2I tried many method but it not...
  5. The IntelR Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz adapter is experiencing driver - or hardware-related problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The IntelR Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz adapter is experiencing driver - or hardware-related problems: I've tried to uninstall and install the driver and restart but still now working. I've also manually downloaded the driver and installed a new one also not working....
  6. The IntelR Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz adapter is experiencing driver - or hardware-related problems

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    The IntelR Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz adapter is experiencing driver - or hardware-related problems: I've tried to uninstall and install the driver and restart but still now working. I've also manually downloaded the driver and installed a new one also not working....
  7. The IntelR Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz adapter is experiencing driver - or hardware-related problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Wi-fi 6 AX201 adapted is experiencing driver or hardware related problems

Wi-fi 6 AX201 adapted is experiencing driver or hardware related problems: I recently bought Acer aspire5 a515-55 intel core i5 and today I couldn't connect to my phones wifi. No networks were showing up so I ran the troubleshooter for the internet connection. This message showed up and i don't know how to fix it. "The IntelR Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz...
  9. Wi-fi 6 AX201 adapted is experiencing driver or hardware related problems

Wi-fi 6 AX201 adapted is experiencing driver or hardware related problems: I recently got my laptop Accer swift 5 and today the wifi wasn't working. No networks were showing up so i ran the troubleshooter for the internet connection. This message showed up and i don't know how to fix it. "The IntelR Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz adapter is experiencing...
  10. IntelR Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160mhz adapter is experiencing driver or hardware related problems

IntelR Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160mhz adapter is experiencing driver or hardware related problems: Super Easy Best fix: Go to: Settings Go to: Network and Internet At Bottom of Screen Go to: Network Reset Click: Network Reset Click Close Restart your computer Enter your wifi password Done!! Thanks to:...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. intel wifi 6 ax201 160mhz adapter is experiencing driver or hardware related problems

2. the intel wifi 6 ax201 adapter is experiencing problems

3. ax201 clicking noises

4. wi-fi 6 a201 adapted is experiencing driver or hardware related problems,
  5. Intel(R) Wi-Fi 6 AX200 160MHz,
  6. dell inspiron wifi ax201 is experiencing driver or hardware related problems,
  7. intel wifi 6 ax200 160mhz is experiencing,
  8. the intel(r) wi-fi 6 ax200 160mhz adapter is experiencing dell,
  9. Intel r wi to ax201 adaptor experiencing driver or hardware problems