Windows 10: Wi-fi 6 AX201 adapted is experiencing driver or hardware related problems

Discus and support Wi-fi 6 AX201 adapted is experiencing driver or hardware related problems in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I recently got my laptop Accer swift 5 and today the wifi wasn't working. No networks were showing up so i ran the troubleshooter for the internet... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by VenuNandamuri, Aug 5, 2020.

1. Wi-fi 6 AX201 adapted is experiencing driver or hardware related problems

I recently got my laptop Accer swift 5 and today the wifi wasn't working. No networks were showing up so i ran the troubleshooter for the internet connection. This message showed up and i don't know how to fix it. "The IntelR Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz adapter is experiencing driver - or hardware- related problems. Not fixed"

Please help me solve this problem because I need to use my laptop for office

:)

VenuNandamuri, Aug 5, 2020

2. Wi-fi 6 AX201 adapted is experiencing driver or hardware related problems

I recently got my surface laptop 3 and today the wifi wasn't working. No networks were showing up so i ran the troubleshooter for the internet connection. This message showed up and i don't know how to fix it. "The Intel(R) Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz adapter is
    experiencing driver - or hardware- related problems. Not fixed"

Please help me solve this problem because I need to use my laptop for school.

JessicaVuong, Aug 5, 2020
  3. AmaliaM1 Win User
    Intel(R) Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160mhz adapter is experiencing driver or hardware related problems

• I've been having the same problem with my wi-fi connection. My lap-top is a brand new Dell Inspiron and I get out of m nervs because it is the one I use for school and some work.
    I downloaded the driver from intel and form dell, each week this seems to be the same ritual. Wi-fi gets of, have to go to

manage > device manager > networking adapters > Intel(R) Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz > right click on Properties > Driver tab > update driver > Browse from my computer for device software > let me pick form available driver on my computer > select the diver >
    next > and let this $#&T works.

This is how I resolve this issue. But I rather not have to since there is warranty supporting this

AmaliaM1, Aug 5, 2020
  4. Ana08BB Win User

Wi-fi 6 AX201 adapted is experiencing driver or hardware related problems

Can't connect to Wi-Fi

I couldn't connect to Wi-Fi and the laptop wasn't showing me any networks, saying that there is a problem. I ran the troubleshooter and the problem was: The Intel(R) Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160Mhz adapter is experiencing driver- or hardware-related problems. I followed
    some steps from Windows(opened the Command prompt and wrote some commands). After that I thought the problem was solved.

A few hours later I was in the same situation as before. I was kinda desperate, the steps from before didn't work again so I chose to reset my laptop. After that it still wasn't working. I did the same steps again and it worked. Then I also uninstalled the
    network adapter driver.

I still am desperate. What if after a few hours it's going to happen again? Please tell me what there is to do.My laptop is new so I was wondering if it maybe is a problem with the laptop?

Thank you

Ana08BB, Aug 5, 2020
Thema:

Wi-fi 6 AX201 adapted is experiencing driver or hardware related problems

1. Wi-fi 6 AX201 adapted is experiencing driver or hardware related problems - Similar Threads - AX201 adapted experiencing

2. INTELR WIFI 6 AX201 160MHz ADAPTER EXPERIENCING DRIVER OR HARDWARE PROBLEMS

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    INTELR WIFI 6 AX201 160MHz ADAPTER EXPERIENCING DRIVER OR HARDWARE PROBLEMS: I have tried troubleshooting this issue, but can't seem to fix it. This is happening on a brand new Dell Inspiron 13 7000 2 in 1. How can I fix this?...
  3. Intel Wireless AC 9560 160mhz adapter is experiencing driver or hardware related problems

Intel Wireless AC 9560 160mhz adapter is experiencing driver or hardware related problems: I keep getting the error "intel wireless ac 9560 "160mhz" adapter is experiencing driver or hardware related problems." I've tried a windows reinstall, installing the drivers again, installing the Wireless Proset software again. It works intermittently after driver...
  4. There might be a problem with the driver for the Wi-Fi adapter

There might be a problem with the driver for the Wi-Fi adapter: Hi, I purchased a Surface laptop in December 2019 from Best Buy, and have been problem with it maintaining the WiFi. In March 2020, Best Buy trouble shoot the problem, and now I have no WiFi and it says “there might be a problem with the driver for the Wi-Fi adapter”. Is...
  5. "The intel R Wireless-AC 9560 adapter is experiencing driver or hardware related problems"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    "The intel R Wireless-AC 9560 adapter is experiencing driver or hardware related problems": Some days I will wake up and turn on my computer and it won't be connected to the internet. When I trouble shoot the problem, the first issue they give me is "You don't have an ethernet cable connected". Of course I don't who needs that when someone invented WIFI!!! The...
  6. wireless network adapter is experiencing driver or hardware related problems

wireless network adapter is experiencing driver or hardware related problems: I have an msi gs75 and i cant connect to the internet, i have tried to reset my network however that isn’t working. i have windows 10 and up until now there hasn’t been a problem with laptop. Any suggestions?...
  7. IntelR Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160mhz adapter is experiencing driver or hardware related problems

IntelR Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160mhz adapter is experiencing driver or hardware related problems: Super Easy Best fix: Go to: Settings Go to: Network and Internet At Bottom of Screen Go to: Network Reset Click: Network Reset Click Close Restart your computer Enter your wifi password Done!! Thanks to:...
  8. Wi-fi 6 AX201 adapted is experiencing driver or hardware related problems

Wi-fi 6 AX201 adapted is experiencing driver or hardware related problems: I recently got my surface laptop 3 and today the wifi wasn't working. No networks were showing up so i ran the troubleshooter for the internet connection. This message showed up and i don't know how to fix it. "The IntelR Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz adapter is experiencing driver -...
  9. WI-FI Adapter problem

WI-FI Adapter problem: A couple of weeks ago I lost connection with the internet and received the following message; The Realtek RTL8723BE802.11bgn WI-FI Adapter is experiencing driver or hardware related problems. A network cable is not properly plugged in or may be broken. Plug an ethernet cable...
  10. Problem with driver for Ethernet and Wi-Fi Adapter

Problem with driver for Ethernet and Wi-Fi Adapter: I have been using windows 10 for past few months. Internet was working fine with both Ethernet and Wi-Fi till yesterday. Today when I turned on Laptop , both of them stopped working. Problems found by Troubleshooter : * there might be a problem with the driver for the Wi-Fi...