Windows 10: WI-FI Adapter problem

Discus and support WI-FI Adapter problem in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; A couple of weeks ago I lost connection with the internet and received the following message; The Realtek RTL8723BE802.11bgn WI-FI Adapter is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Susie Q 36, Sep 7, 2019.

1. WI-FI Adapter problem

• A couple of weeks ago I lost connection with the internet and received the following message; The Realtek RTL8723BE802.11bgn WI-FI Adapter is experiencing driver or hardware related problems. A network cable is not properly plugged in or may be broken. Plug an ethernet cable into this computer. I did connect my laptop to my router with and ethernet cable, but this prevents me from using my laptop as a portable unit. I am not tech savvy and don't know how to correct this problem. I would appreciate any help that you can provide.

:)

Susie Q 36, Sep 7, 2019
  2. Norton Win User

USB Wi-Fi Adapter Disabling

Is it on Windows 8's compatibility list (check MS website- forgot link)?

I had an issue with one Wi-fi adapter and it wasn't listed as compatible- All was well when I swapped it out with one on the compatibility list

Norton, Sep 7, 2019
  3. LarryWind Win User
    USB Wi-Fi adapter not showing on tray

no, the driver it's for windows 8 but it works, the only problem is can't connect/switch from tray list

LarryWind, Sep 7, 2019
  4. WI-FI Adapter problem

Wi-Fi virtual adapter

I am unable to create a wi-fi hotspot on my laptop (HP pavillion ab-032tx model) after upgrading to windows 10. I cannot find Microsoft WI-Fi direct Virtual adapter in the listed adapters (control pannel->network sharing center) . However Microsoft Wi-Fi
    direct Virtual adapter and Microsoft Wi-Fi direct Virtual adapter #2 are listed in hidden drivers (device manager-> view tab, faded icons). Upon checking for hardware changes, there are no unkown devices being shown. Microsoft Wi-Fi direct Virtual adapter
    #3 is also found in the view tab , but its icon is not faded. All my drivers are updated. Still i am unable to create a hotspot. Pl help me with the same.

Revati Joshi, Sep 7, 2019
Thema:

WI-FI Adapter problem

1. WI-FI Adapter problem - Similar Threads - Adapter problem

2. The IntelR Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz adapter is experiencing driver- or hardware-related problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The IntelR Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz adapter is experiencing driver- or hardware-related problems: Greetings people, I just had a strange thing happen to my Lenovo Legion 5 laptop and now it won't show any wifi connections in the wifi panel. I found someone with a similar problem, but nothing there seemed to help with fixing this issue. Here is the other thread.I am not...
  3. The IntelR Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz adapter is experiencing driver- or hardware-related problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The IntelR Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz adapter is experiencing driver- or hardware-related problems: Greetings people, I just had a strange thing happen to my Lenovo Legion 5 laptop and now it won't show any wifi connections in the wifi panel. I found someone with a similar problem, but nothing there seemed to help with fixing this issue. Here is the other thread.I am not...
  4. The IntelR Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz adapter is experiencing driver- or hardware-related problems

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Im having the same problem with my intel bluetooth wireless adapter version 22.0.0.2 it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Im having the same problem with my intel bluetooth wireless adapter version 22.0.0.2 it...: I'm having the same problem with my intel bluetooth wireless adapter version 22.0.0.2 it says there is a code 10. STATUS DEVICE POWER FAILURE. And I have a hp pavillion windows 11 can you help...
  6. Im having the same problem with my intel bluetooth wireless adapter version 22.0.0.2 it...

Im having the same problem with my intel bluetooth wireless adapter version 22.0.0.2 it...: I'm having the same problem with my intel bluetooth wireless adapter version 22.0.0.2 it says there is a code 10. STATUS DEVICE POWER FAILURE. And I have a hp pavillion windows 11 can you help...
  7. Im having the same problem with my intel bluetooth wireless adapter version 22.0.0.2 it...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Intel R Wireless- AC 9461 adapter problem on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel R Wireless- AC 9461 adapter problem on Windows 10: Hello.I've been having trouble with internet connection on my VivoBook ASUS Laptop X409JP. I have Windows 10 installed and I can't connect to the internet and even the WiFi settings are no longer showing up. When we tried to troubleshoot, the error "The Intel R Wireless-AC...
  9. Intel R Wireless- AC 9461 adapter problem on Windows 10

Intel R Wireless- AC 9461 adapter problem on Windows 10: Hello.I've been having trouble with internet connection on my VivoBook ASUS Laptop X409JP. I have Windows 10 installed and I can't connect to the internet and even the WiFi settings are no longer showing up. When we tried to troubleshoot, the error "The Intel R Wireless-AC...
  10. Intel R Wireless- AC 9461 adapter problem on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 wifi problem