Windows 10: WI-FI ADAPTOR is gone?how do i get it back?

Discus and support WI-FI ADAPTOR is gone?how do i get it back? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My WI-FI for computer is just gone? how do I get it back?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JAMESSULLIVAN5, Sep 24, 2018.

1. WI-FI ADAPTOR is gone?how do i get it back?

My WI-FI for computer is just gone?

how do I get it back?

:)

JAMESSULLIVAN5, Sep 24, 2018

2. Wi-Fi direct adaptor

How can I reconnect to my Microsoft Wi-Fi direct adaptor after accidentally deleting?

NormaMarsh, Sep 24, 2018
  3. Drop Wi-Fi connection after I terminate a session.

Hi Tom,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are experiencing. I will definitely assist you.

This issue could be due to the Wi-Fi driver is outdated. Let’s try simple troubleshooting steps and check if it helps resolving the issue. I suggest you to update the Wi-Fi driver manually and check if it helps. Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Device manager

• Now click on Network adaptor and right click on it and
      Wi-Fi driver and update the driver.
    Hope this helps. Post us with status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Sep 24, 2018
  4. WI-FI ADAPTOR is gone?how do i get it back?

Trouble Changing Wi-Fi Password

I've been following the following steps to change my Wi-Fi password for some time:

1. Launch Control Panel.
    2. Click "Network and Internet."
    3. Click "Network and Sharing Center."
    4. Click "Wi-Fi...."
    5. Click "Wireless Properties."
    6. Click the Security tab.
    7. Check "Show characters."
    8. Enter the password in "Network security key."
    Those steps have been working just fine, but today I discovered a new wrinkle. If I change the password inside the router first, "Wi-Fi..." doesn't appear in step 4. This isn't much of a problem at home, because I can just change the password in Control Panel before I change it inside the router, but it would be a problem at a public hotspot, or something of that nature. I also tested Brink's instructions in "How to Connect To a Wireless Network in Windows 10," but they don't work for me either. How can I fix this?

gregyurkon, Sep 24, 2018
Thema:

WI-FI ADAPTOR is gone?how do i get it back?

1. WI-FI ADAPTOR is gone?how do i get it back? - Similar Threads - ADAPTOR gone

2. Realtek Bluetooth Adaptor stopped by Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek Bluetooth Adaptor stopped by Windows 10: For a few weeks now, I've been unable to use my motherboard's onboard Bluetooth. The issue seems to be Code 43 - Windows stopping it. Not sure why this happened all of a sudden.I've reinstalled drivers, removed and reinstalled the device and nothing has worked.I've included a...
  3. Realtek Bluetooth Adaptor stopped by Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Realtek Bluetooth Adaptor stopped by Windows 10: For a few weeks now, I've been unable to use my motherboard's onboard Bluetooth. The issue seems to be Code 43 - Windows stopping it. Not sure why this happened all of a sudden.I've reinstalled drivers, removed and reinstalled the device and nothing has worked.I've included a...
  4. Realtek Bluetooth Adaptor stopped by Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. No WI-FI Network found > Realtek RTL8188FTV Wireless Lan 802.11n USB 2.0 Network Adaptor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No WI-FI Network found > Realtek RTL8188FTV Wireless Lan 802.11n USB 2.0 Network Adaptor: I've problem with my Wireless WIFI Adaptor. Adaptor detail: Realtek RTL8188FTV Wireless Lan 802.11n USB 2.0 Network Adaptor Latest Version of drive.When i open wifi settings and then go to show available networks then it say NO WI'FI NETWORK FOUND. I have my mobile hotspot...
  6. No WI-FI Network found > Realtek RTL8188FTV Wireless Lan 802.11n USB 2.0 Network Adaptor

No WI-FI Network found > Realtek RTL8188FTV Wireless Lan 802.11n USB 2.0 Network Adaptor: I've problem with my Wireless WIFI Adaptor. Adaptor detail: Realtek RTL8188FTV Wireless Lan 802.11n USB 2.0 Network Adaptor Latest Version of drive.When i open wifi settings and then go to show available networks then it say NO WI'FI NETWORK FOUND. I have my mobile hotspot...
  7. No WI-FI Network found > Realtek RTL8188FTV Wireless Lan 802.11n USB 2.0 Network Adaptor

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Microsoft Wireless display adaptor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Wireless display adaptor: Greetings,I am trying to update firmware by physically connecting to laptop into HDMI and USB Port on the Laptop, but it is not detecting in the wireless adaptor application and Laptop. even I tried to reset but could not.So, I updated windows updates and latest Microsoft...
  9. Microsoft Wireless display adaptor

Microsoft Wireless display adaptor: Greetings,I am trying to update firmware by physically connecting to laptop into HDMI and USB Port on the Laptop, but it is not detecting in the wireless adaptor application and Laptop. even I tried to reset but could not.So, I updated windows updates and latest Microsoft...
  10. Wifi adaptor gone from the device manager after windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wifi adaptor gone from the device manager after windows 10 update: I have been using this laptop since 2014. Wifi adaptors were working fine until recent before yesterday windows 10 update. Somehow this update totally removed wifi adaptors from device manager replaced with new drivers which is not have a capability to get wifi connections....