Windows 10: Wi-Fi and Bluetooth not being nice @ Windows 10 19041.329

Discus and support Wi-Fi and Bluetooth not being nice @ Windows 10 19041.329 in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi, the wi-fi switches (action bar) aren't working in my Windows 10 build and the bluetooth switch isnt visible. I have tried restarting the computer,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/0x000007b, Jul 14, 2020.

1. Wi-Fi and Bluetooth not being nice @ Windows 10 19041.329

Hi, the wi-fi switches (action bar) aren't working in my Windows 10 build and the bluetooth switch isnt visible. I have tried restarting the computer, reinstalling drivers by device manager (uninstall and let windows update to install it) and clicking madly at the wifi action bar switch until it greyed out and became unclickable.

submitted by /u/0x000007b
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/0x000007b, Jul 14, 2020

2. Unable to access Bluetooth and Wi-Fi as there are no drivers in Device Manager on Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being part of Windows 10.

I understand your concern that you are unable to access Wi-Fi and Bluetooth as there are no drivers under Device Manager after upgrading to Windows 10.

• Do let us know the make and model of your device?

This issue might have occurred due to corrupted/ outdated drivers after upgrading to Windows 10.

Try few of the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run
    Hardware and Devices troubleshooter.

Hardware and Devices troubleshooter
    checks for common problems and makes sure that any new device or hardware connected to your PC is installed correctly.

Steps:

• Press Windows
      key from the keyboard, type Troubleshooting and select it.

• Click on view all option on the upper left corner of
      Troubleshooting window.

• Select the Hardware and Device
      options from the list.

• Click Next to run the
      Hardware and Device Troubleshooter.

Step 2: I suggest you to install the latest drivers and updates for your device after upgrading to Windows 10.

This will help you to find the drivers for Bluetooth and Wi-Fi and may help in installing the drivers.

Steps:

1. Connect to the internet (Wired internet connection).

2. Press
    Windows key and type updates.

3. Click on
    Check for updates.

4. Under
    Windows Updates, click on Check for updates.

5. Try to install the updates being shown.

Refer: Connect to Bluetooth devices

Hope it helps. Get back to us for further assistance on this issue, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, Jul 14, 2020
  3. Windows 10 and no wi-fi

Hi Joachim,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I would suggest you to follow the methods below:

Method 1: Run the Hardware and Device troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Click on the Start button, and type “Troubleshooting” on the search bar.
    • Click on troubleshooting, then click on “Hardware and sound”.
    • Under Hardware and sound, click on “hardware and devices”.
    • A pop-up will appear, click on the “Next” button and your hardware troubleshooting will start.

Method 2: The issue may occur if the drivers for Wi-fi are not installed or updated. I suggest you to install/update the latest version for Wi-fi drivers by following the steps below.

• Press ‘windows key + R’ and type ‘devmgmt.msc’ and press Enter.
    • Expand ‘Network adapter’ and right click on Wi-fi driver and select update.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jul 14, 2020
  4. Wi-Fi and Bluetooth not being nice @ Windows 10 19041.329

wi fi not working on windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I would suggest you to follow the methods below:

Method 1: Run the Hardware and Device troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Click on the Start button, and type “Troubleshooting” on the search bar.
    • Under Hardware and sound, click on “hardware and devices”.
    • A pop-up will appear, click on the “Next” button and your hardware troubleshooting will start.

Method 2: The issue may occur if the drivers for Wi-fi are not installed or updated. I suggest you to install/update the latest version for Wi-fi drivers by following the steps below.

• Press ‘windows key + R’ and type ‘devmgmt.msc’ and press Enter.
    • Expand ‘Network adapter’ and right click on Wi-fi driver and select update.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jul 14, 2020
Thema:

Wi-Fi and Bluetooth not being nice @ Windows 10 19041.329

1. Wi-Fi and Bluetooth not being nice @ Windows 10 19041.329 - Similar Threads - Bluetooth being nice

2. WI-FI and Bluetooth not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WI-FI and Bluetooth not working.: I have an Asus TUF A15 laptop. My wi-fi option has disappeared from the icons, and I am unable to connect to any wi-fi. It was working properly, but after a restart, it was gone. And also, sometimes my Bluetooth icon also disappears in the middle of nowhere. All my drivers...
  3. WI-FI and Bluetooth not working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WI-FI and Bluetooth not working.: I have an Asus TUF A15 laptop. My wi-fi option has disappeared from the icons, and I am unable to connect to any wi-fi. It was working properly, but after a restart, it was gone. And also, sometimes my Bluetooth icon also disappears in the middle of nowhere. All my drivers...
  4. Windows 10 wi-fi.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 wi-fi.: I have two Windows PCs in my office but one of them is feeling its age. The newer they both have wi-fi cards installed but the newer one will only work with ethernet and the cable is old and about 45' feet long. How do I persuade the new machine to accept the wi-fi connection...
  5. Windows 10 wi-fi.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 wi-fi.: I have two Windows PCs in my office but one of them is feeling its age. The newer they both have wi-fi cards installed but the newer one will only work with ethernet and the cable is old and about 45' feet long. How do I persuade the new machine to accept the wi-fi connection...
  6. Wi-Fi and Bluetooth not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wi-Fi and Bluetooth not working: I am a Windows 10 user. On my Acer Swift 3 the network card "Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX201" provides both Wi-Fi connection and integrated Bluetooth. My computer is 6 months old and everything worked well until 2 weeks ago, when Bluetooth and integrated Wi-Fi card both disappeared from...
  7. Wi-Fi password not being accepted

Wi-Fi password not being accepted: I set up my Microsoft surface yesterday and connected internet, everything fine. Used it all day. Started computer today and it won't connect to Wi-Fi anymore. Says something has changed so must put in password again but won't accept it. Definitely keying in correct...
  8. No bluetooth & Wi-Fi option

No bluetooth & Wi-Fi option: I had updated my lap top with windows a week back till then wi-fi and bluetooth were working fine. All of sudden the wi-fi button change to orange instead of white. I restarted the lap top it worked fine for all most a day and same problem repeated and not It is not...
  9. Bluetooth and Wi-fi not working

Bluetooth and Wi-fi not working: Split from this thread. Hi, I am using a connex primebook and I'm experiencing the above problems and sound is not working either. I tried all of the above approaches and nothing works. Any help?...
  10. Wi-Fi Bluetooth new motherboard

Wi-Fi Bluetooth new motherboard: What's up guys? So I just bought the Asus maximus viii gene cause my current board is just not cutting it. Unfortunately, the new board does not come with wifi or Bluetooth. So I was looking for a pcie card that has the best of both. 802.11AC and Bluetooth 4.0-4.2. Any...