Windows 10: Wi-Fi Bluetooth new motherboard

Discus and support Wi-Fi Bluetooth new motherboard in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; What's up guys? So I just bought the Asus maximus viii gene cause my current board is just not cutting it. Unfortunately, the new board does not come... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by N00berG00ber, Dec 13, 2016.

1. Wi-Fi Bluetooth new motherboard

What's up guys? So I just bought the Asus maximus viii gene cause my current board is just not cutting it. Unfortunately, the new board does not come with wifi or Bluetooth. So I was looking for a pcie card that has the best of both. 802.11AC and Bluetooth 4.0-4.2. Any recommendations? I got burnt on the last wifi card I bought.

:)

N00berG00ber, Dec 13, 2016

2. Bluetooth and WIFI Unstable after GDR2 update

I think you hit the nail on the head there: Wi-Fi and Bluetooth will not work simultaneously on Windows Phone 8, GDR2.

I have a Nokia Lumia 925, which shipped with GDR2, and I actually replaced my old Bluetooth thinking that was the problem. My new one seemed to barely work at all until I turned off the Wi-Fi.

To test it just now, I made a call with Wi-Fi disabled. I then attempted to enable Wi-Fi mid-call over Bluetooth. The phone simply could not connect to a Wi-Fi network until
    after I hung up. Call clarity was excellent on both ends and the call had no problems for the full 90 minutes and I did not lose connection as before.

Bug is now clearly identified, time to fix it Microsoft.

eb110americana, Dec 13, 2016
  3. WiFi/Airplane mode freezes when toggling - Lumia 1020

My Wi-Fi and Bluetooth do this too.

Can't fix. Making my new Microsoft band unenjoyable.

HenryThwaite, Dec 13, 2016
  4. EdTittel Win User

Wi-Fi Bluetooth new motherboard

Check out this Newegg Search (where I usually buy on the basis of buyer ratings) or this high-rated item at Amazon. Once you build a short list of candidates you can visit networking sites like SmallNetBuilder.com and/or WirelesSHack to get readers' opinions based on actual experience. I use wireless only on my son's desktop, a Dell 2720 All-in-One and the built-in Killer NIC works pretty well. I don't have any actual product successes to share, so I hope you still find this info helpful anyway.
    --Ed--

EdTittel, Dec 13, 2016
  5. I've been seeing that gigabyte one pop up a lot. I think it's the one in my current Mobo. Bit it requires a USB internal header to function. I want to try and avoid that if possible.

N00berG00ber, Dec 14, 2016
  6. EdTittel Win User
    Jump on up to WirelesSHack and ask for some recommendations, please: your best bet is to get some input from those who've found a solution that's workable for them. Sorry I can't be of more help.
    Best wishes,
    --Ed--

EdTittel, Dec 14, 2016
  7. NavyLCDR New Member
    NavyLCDR, Dec 15, 2016
  8. EdTittel Win User

Great suggestion, NavyLCDR: I've been thinking about getting one of these myself. The large external antenna is a big plus.
    --Ed--

EdTittel, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Wi-Fi Bluetooth new motherboard - Similar Threads - Bluetooth motherboard

2. After Dell installed a new motherboard, I cannot connect to any JBL speakers via bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After Dell installed a new motherboard, I cannot connect to any JBL speakers via bluetooth: I have been trying to connect either my JBL Charge 3 or Charge 5 to bluetooth for two days and nothing that I have tried seems to work. Both worked before the new motherboard was installed.Some instructions for windows 10 pro instruct me to turn the bluetooth on, but there is...
  3. After Dell installed a new motherboard, I cannot connect to any JBL speakers via bluetooth

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After Dell installed a new motherboard, I cannot connect to any JBL speakers via bluetooth: I have been trying to connect either my JBL Charge 3 or Charge 5 to bluetooth for two days and nothing that I have tried seems to work. Both worked before the new motherboard was installed.Some instructions for windows 10 pro instruct me to turn the bluetooth on, but there is...
  4. After Dell installed a new motherboard, I cannot connect to any JBL speakers via bluetooth

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. alguien sabe dónde puedo conseguir los drivers de Bluetooth de AMD???; motherboard B550...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    alguien sabe dónde puedo conseguir los drivers de Bluetooth de AMD???; motherboard B550...: en admiración de dispositivos no muestra adaptador de bluetooth como si no tuviera, pero previo al problema yo enlazaba bocinas, controles y demas en la PC...
  6. alguien sabe dónde puedo conseguir los drivers de Bluetooth de AMD???; motherboard B550...

alguien sabe dónde puedo conseguir los drivers de Bluetooth de AMD???; motherboard B550...: en admiración de dispositivos no muestra adaptador de bluetooth como si no tuviera, pero previo al problema yo enlazaba bocinas, controles y demas en la PC...
  7. alguien sabe dónde puedo conseguir los drivers de Bluetooth de AMD???; motherboard B550...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Bluetooth dongle vs. motherboard dongle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth dongle vs. motherboard dongle: Hello! I have a question regarding the Bluetooth function: my motherboard doesn't have a very good Bluetooth dongle, so I decided to buy an external one a USB-A one to be precise. I was wondering... what do I have to do to disable the one of the motherboard? I suppose that I...
  9. Bluetooth dongle vs. motherboard dongle

Bluetooth dongle vs. motherboard dongle: Hello! I have a question regarding the Bluetooth function: my motherboard doesn't have a very good Bluetooth dongle, so I decided to buy an external one a USB-A one to be precise. I was wondering... what do I have to do to disable the one of the motherboard? I suppose that I...
  10. Cannot connect/remove previously paired Bluetooth devices after change of motherboard

Cannot connect/remove previously paired Bluetooth devices after change of motherboard: Hi,I recently changed the motherboard in my desktop and noticed that my Bluetooth headphone won't connect to the computer.In further attempts, I find that it isn't just my Bluetooth headphone. Every Bluetooth device that I previously paired / connected to the system won't...