Windows 10: WI-FI button is not showing up in Windows 10

Discus and support WI-FI button is not showing up in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Today after resetting my HP PC the WI-FI option is gone. I tried everything it just isn't working, I have also installed a DRIVER-NETWORK named Intel... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by VeryBurrito4811, Oct 7, 2018.

1. WI-FI button is not showing up in Windows 10

Today after resetting my HP PC the WI-FI option is gone. I tried everything it just isn't working, I have also installed a DRIVER-NETWORK named Intel Wireless LAN Drivers (Windows 10).

:)

VeryBurrito4811, Oct 7, 2018

2. Windows 10 and no wi-fi

Hi Joachim,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I would suggest you to follow the methods below:

Method 1: Run the Hardware and Device troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Click on the Start button, and type “Troubleshooting” on the search bar.
    • Click on troubleshooting, then click on “Hardware and sound”.
    • Under Hardware and sound, click on “hardware and devices”.
    • A pop-up will appear, click on the “Next” button and your hardware troubleshooting will start.

Method 2: The issue may occur if the drivers for Wi-fi are not installed or updated. I suggest you to install/update the latest version for Wi-fi drivers by following the steps below.

• Press ‘windows key + R’ and type ‘devmgmt.msc’ and press Enter.
    • Expand ‘Network adapter’ and right click on Wi-fi driver and select update.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Oct 7, 2018
  3. wi fi not working on windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I would suggest you to follow the methods below:

Method 1: Run the Hardware and Device troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Click on the Start button, and type “Troubleshooting” on the search bar.
    • Under Hardware and sound, click on “hardware and devices”.
    • A pop-up will appear, click on the “Next” button and your hardware troubleshooting will start.

Method 2: The issue may occur if the drivers for Wi-fi are not installed or updated. I suggest you to install/update the latest version for Wi-fi drivers by following the steps below.

• Press ‘windows key + R’ and type ‘devmgmt.msc’ and press Enter.
    • Expand ‘Network adapter’ and right click on Wi-fi driver and select update.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Oct 7, 2018
  4. WI-FI button is not showing up in Windows 10

Trouble Changing Wi-Fi Password

I've been following the following steps to change my Wi-Fi password for some time:

1. Launch Control Panel.
    2. Click "Network and Internet."
    3. Click "Network and Sharing Center."
    4. Click "Wi-Fi...."
    5. Click "Wireless Properties."
    6. Click the Security tab.
    7. Check "Show characters."
    8. Enter the password in "Network security key."
    Those steps have been working just fine, but today I discovered a new wrinkle. If I change the password inside the router first, "Wi-Fi..." doesn't appear in step 4. This isn't much of a problem at home, because I can just change the password in Control Panel before I change it inside the router, but it would be a problem at a public hotspot, or something of that nature. I also tested Brink's instructions in "How to Connect To a Wireless Network in Windows 10," but they don't work for me either. How can I fix this?

gregyurkon, Oct 7, 2018
Thema:

WI-FI button is not showing up in Windows 10

1. WI-FI button is not showing up in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - button showing

2. how to remove the device on phone link? It only shows me the disable/enable button.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to remove the device on phone link? It only shows me the disable/enable button.: hi guys, how to remove the device on phone link? It only shows me the disable/enable button. thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-the-device-on-phone-link-it-only/3f8a12e3-370d-4f73-a3e9-cf2bec33c44b
  3. how to remove the device on phone link? It only shows me the disable/enable button.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to remove the device on phone link? It only shows me the disable/enable button.: hi guys, how to remove the device on phone link? It only shows me the disable/enable button. thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-the-device-on-phone-link-it-only/3f8a12e3-370d-4f73-a3e9-cf2bec33c44b
  4. when i am trying to use my android device as a webcam the switch to front button is showing...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when i am trying to use my android device as a webcam the switch to front button is showing...: I am a windows insider, I am also using the updated phone link app https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-am-trying-to-use-my-android-device-as-a/4769e493-53df-4d91-8679-45d8e2f11285
  5. when i am trying to use my android device as a webcam the switch to front button is showing...

when i am trying to use my android device as a webcam the switch to front button is showing...: I am a windows insider, I am also using the updated phone link app https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-am-trying-to-use-my-android-device-as-a/4769e493-53df-4d91-8679-45d8e2f11285
  6. Password box is not being displayed. Only shows the Sign in button

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Password box is not being displayed. Only shows the Sign in button: I setup a password in Dell Windows 10 Laptop. When I switch on my laptop, it takes me to the screen where I have to enter the password but it doesn't display a password box where I have to type the password. It only shows me a sign in button and on clicking the same nothing...
  7. Why did pinned tabs moved to left after unchecking “Show Copilot button.”

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why did pinned tabs moved to left after unchecking “Show Copilot button.”: Hi,After I right clicked and unchecked “Show Copilot button.” pinned tabs moved to left before it was in the middle.Is it possible to make them center/middle again?Refer screen shots. Thank youCopilot view at the right before After unchecking Show Copilot pinned tabs moved to...
  8. Why did pinned tabs moved to left after unchecking “Show Copilot button.”

Why did pinned tabs moved to left after unchecking “Show Copilot button.”: Hi,After I right clicked and unchecked “Show Copilot button.” pinned tabs moved to left before it was in the middle.Is it possible to make them center/middle again?Refer screen shots. Thank youCopilot view at the right before After unchecking Show Copilot pinned tabs moved to...
  9. Why did pinned tabs moved to left after unchecking “Show Copilot button.”

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. Desktop, power button and task manager is not responding. It is showing that all these has...

Desktop, power button and task manager is not responding. It is showing that all these has...: Hello, I installed a SEB browser on my Windows 10 laptop in preparation for a test. However, since the power button remained locked after uninstalling SEB, I was unable to reach it. "There are no power options available" appears when I click the power button. I haven't turned...