Windows 10: Wi-fi connected, but says disconnected in internet pages and online games. (Also not...

Discus and support Wi-fi connected, but says disconnected in internet pages and online games. (Also not... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi. I am having problems with my WI-fi connection saying that I am connected, but am disconnected in webpages and online games. I am running in 5ghz... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Arpon T., Jul 25, 2018.

1. Arpon T. Win User

Wi-fi connected, but says disconnected in internet pages and online games. (Also not...

Hi.

I am having problems with my WI-fi connection saying that I am connected, but am disconnected in webpages and online games. I am running in 5ghz network with my internet speed maxed at 300mbps, but get an average of 140-160mbps and its peak is 200mbps. Any help would be appreciated, thank you!

P.S: I am using on-board WI-fi connection on my desktop computer. And i did update my drivers to the latest version, according to device manager.

My hardware info:
    Protocol: 802.11ac
    Security type: WPA2-Personal
    Network band: 5 GHz
    Network channel: 100
    Manufacturer: Realtek Semiconductor Corp.
    Description: Realtek 8821AE Wireless LAN 802.11ac PCI-E NIC
    Driver version: 2023.69.1101.2017
    Physical address (MAC): 4C-BB-58-EE-97-0C

:)

Arpon T., Jul 25, 2018
  2. Amadeus51 Win User

No wi-fi connection

I found the restore points and went back to last month, when the Wi-Fi was still working. I reconnected the router. The control panel says the connection is secure and connected when I tried to get online via wireless rather than DSL, but the icon on the bottom is still the DSL one. Do I have to disconnect the DSL cable in order to use the Wi-Fi or does it matter? The control panel lists both internet connections.

Amadeus51, Jul 25, 2018
  3. Wi-Fi disconnect

Windows doesn't disconnect a properly working WiFi. Mine NEVER disconnects since the last time I restarted my computer. I suggest to check for near-by WiFi radios to see if your channel is too crowded or if all the channels are crowded, just switch to 5 GHz band like mine
    Wi-fi connected, but says disconnected in internet pages and online games. (Also not... [​IMG]

theveterans, Jul 25, 2018
  4. Wi-fi connected, but says disconnected in internet pages and online games. (Also not...

Marivel Man, Jul 25, 2018
Thema:

Wi-fi connected, but says disconnected in internet pages and online games. (Also not...

1. Wi-fi connected, but says disconnected in internet pages and online games. (Also not... - Similar Threads - connected says disconnected

2. Wi-fi is connected but there is no internet.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wi-fi is connected but there is no internet.: My PC is connected to my wi-fi and it shows that I have internet but whenever i go to a browser or another app it shows that no internet connection. But I can use my wi-fi on other devices....
  3. Wi-fi is connected but there is no internet.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wi-fi is connected but there is no internet.: My PC is connected to my wi-fi and it shows that I have internet but whenever i go to a browser or another app it shows that no internet connection. But I can use my wi-fi on other devices....
  4. Wi-fi connected, but no internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wi-fi connected, but no internet: I'm having issues with my wifi connection on my laptop running Windows 10. When I try to connect, I'm getting a message that it's connected, but no internet. I was connected just fine an hour ago.I cannot try anything with the physical router, because my connection is...
  5. Wi-fi connected, but no internet

Wi-fi connected, but no internet: I'm having issues with my wifi connection on my laptop running Windows 10. When I try to connect, I'm getting a message that it's connected, but no internet. I was connected just fine an hour ago.I cannot try anything with the physical router, because my connection is...
  6. Wi-fi connected, but no internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. WI-FI connects then disconnects

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WI-FI connects then disconnects: I have been having problems with my connection to the internet, When I turn on my Wi-Fi it connects for about a minute then disconnects and says "No Internet, Secured". I have the setting random hardware address enabled but when I disable it it immediately say No Internet...
  8. WI-FI connects then disconnects

WI-FI connects then disconnects: I have been having problems with my connection to the internet, When I turn on my Wi-Fi it connects for about a minute then disconnects and says "No Internet, Secured". I have the setting random hardware address enabled but when I disable it it immediately say No Internet...
  9. wi fi disconnection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    wi fi disconnection: the WiFi internet disconnects when the power cable is plugged-in. I have windows 10 installed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wi-fi-disconnection/120d6dee-d1d9-41a0-8964-bf9770614afb
  10. Wi-Fi disconnects when gaming (Solo or Online)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wi-Fi disconnects when gaming (Solo or Online): Hi everyone, I have an issue I have never experienced before, I have a new custom Pc, that is connected on WiFi, and I experience disconnections when I start running a game wether on steam or on rockstar launcher. What happens usually is that either the connection is very...