Windows 10: Wi-fi connection disconnecting every 5-15 minutes and only being resolved by disconnecting...

Discus and support Wi-fi connection disconnecting every 5-15 minutes and only being resolved by disconnecting... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, for the past week and a half, I've been having lots of network problems that have been extremely frustrating. Every 5-15 minutes, my connection... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Glyph57, Jun 24, 2021.

1. Glyph57 Win User

Wi-fi connection disconnecting every 5-15 minutes and only being resolved by disconnecting...

Hello, for the past week and a half, I've been having lots of network problems that have been extremely frustrating. Every 5-15 minutes, my connection will just disappear, and I will have to disconnect and re-connect to my network. Due to the fact that I game a lot, this is very, very annoying and I'm not sure how to fix it. The problem arose when about a week and a half ago my Xbox was giving a message along the lines of "Your security protocol is outdated" which was very strange. I just assumed that some settings had been reset because of the severe thunderstorms happening causing our intern

:)

Glyph57, Jun 24, 2021

2. Wi-Fi disconnect

Windows doesn't disconnect a properly working WiFi. Mine NEVER disconnects since the last time I restarted my computer. I suggest to check for near-by WiFi radios to see if your channel is too crowded or if all the channels are crowded, just switch to 5 GHz band like mine
    Wi-fi connection disconnecting every 5-15 minutes and only being resolved by disconnecting... [​IMG]

theveterans, Jun 24, 2021
  3. AX1650 Wi-Fi card makes Wi-Fi router disconnect all users

My home Wi-Fi router keeps disconnecting all users including my laptop every 5-15 minutes. This only happens when my laptop is connected to Wi-Fi. My laptop is a Dell XPS 7590 with Killer AX1650 Wi-Fi running Windows 10 Home. I have another laptop with a Killer 1550 also running Windows 10 Home that does NOT do the same.

YoussefAly97, Jun 24, 2021
  4. Johannes Win User

Wi-fi connection disconnecting every 5-15 minutes and only being resolved by disconnecting...

Printer disconnects from Wi-Fi

Part of an older post 10 Sep 2018 , at the time we were happy that the PC issue was fixed.
    The printer was not the main issue.

The wi-fi connected printer get disconnected from Wi-Fi for no apparent reason.
    Both of our pc's still have the wi-fi connection.
    The only way to re-establish the wi-fi connection to the printer is to disconnect and reconnect the power line.
    Once the connection with printer is re-established, we can repeatedly print again until we stop and the printer sits idle for a night, then the process starts over again.
    I did reinstall the software, but to no avail.
    In the event viewer it states to see trace logging, but I don't know how to find it.

Johannes, Jun 24, 2021
Thema:

1. Wi-fi connection disconnecting every 5-15 minutes and only being resolved by disconnecting... - Similar Threads - connection disconnecting every

2. My computer's Wi-Fi will disconnect every couple of minutes and then will take a minute or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer's Wi-Fi will disconnect every couple of minutes and then will take a minute or...: i have unchecked the wifi adaptor button that alowes it to get turned off when it needs to save power and i have also done a network reset...
  3. My computer's Wi-Fi will disconnect every couple of minutes and then will take a minute or...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer's Wi-Fi will disconnect every couple of minutes and then will take a minute or...: i have unchecked the wifi adaptor button that alowes it to get turned off when it needs to save power and i have also done a network reset...
  4. WI-FI connects then disconnects

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WI-FI connects then disconnects: I have been having problems with my connection to the internet, When I turn on my Wi-Fi it connects for about a minute then disconnects and says "No Internet, Secured". I have the setting random hardware address enabled but when I disable it it immediately say No Internet...
  5. WI-FI connects then disconnects

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WI-FI connects then disconnects: I have been having problems with my connection to the internet, When I turn on my Wi-Fi it connects for about a minute then disconnects and says "No Internet, Secured". I have the setting random hardware address enabled but when I disable it it immediately say No Internet...
  6. wi fi disconnection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    wi fi disconnection: the WiFi internet disconnects when the power cable is plugged-in. I have windows 10 installed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wi-fi-disconnection/120d6dee-d1d9-41a0-8964-bf9770614afb
  7. Disconnecting from the Wi-Fi every 5-10 minutes

Disconnecting from the Wi-Fi every 5-10 minutes: I have a problem with my wifi where i disconnect from the wifi every 5-10 minutes and reconnects afterwards. Its really bugging me, because i can´t do anything. Its a new wifi adapter, but i had the same problem with the "old" one i refunded it because i thought it was a...
  8. Wi-Fi disconnects internet access every 10-15 minutes

Wi-Fi disconnects internet access every 10-15 minutes: Every 10-15minutes my Windows 10 computer has an internet connectivity issue. When the issue occurs: - A constant ping to Google DNS <8.8.8.8> drops for 10-25packets - A constant ping to my router/default gateway <192.168.0.1> drops for 10-25packets - VOIP software...
  9. Wi-Fi disconnects & reconnects every few minutes?

Wi-Fi disconnects & reconnects every few minutes?: Hi, For about 3 days now, my Wi-Fi keeps disconnecting & reconnecting literally every few minutes for no obvious reason? My PC is a HP Pavilion running the latest version of Windows 10. The only thing differently recently that I can think of, is that there was a couple of...
  10. Wifi disconnects every 5 minutes.

Wifi disconnects every 5 minutes.: I am having issues with my computer, I'm on windows 10. My wifi disconnect every 5-ish minutes, when I reconnect the wifi adapter, it works for 5 minutes and disconnects again. Works on all other devices, I tried to update/install network drivers, but I can't figure out how....