Windows 10: Wi-Fi connection disconnecting randomly and Samsung Modem and USB

Discus and support Wi-Fi connection disconnecting randomly and Samsung Modem and USB in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Early July 2020 my manually connected Wi-Fi began to disconnect randomly so I have had to re-connect it each time it dropped out. I knew of no reason... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ErhanKarabekir, Jul 7, 2020.

1. Wi-Fi connection disconnecting randomly and Samsung Modem and USB

Early July 2020 my manually connected Wi-Fi began to disconnect randomly so I have had to re-connect it each time it dropped out. I knew of no reason for the Wi-Fi to disconnect because it has behaved quite normally until last week. Today to my surprise I discovered, while looking at the Update History, Updates of Samsung Electronics-Modem driver 2.16.12.0 and Samsun Electronics USB 2.16.14.0.

I did not install these drivers, which somehow got installed. I don't believe it was built- in by the computer manufacturer or don't think Microsoft Update installed it automatically. I concluded that it was this modem which was interfering with my Wi-Fi network.

Should I remove this software and how can uninstall it? I quickly viewed Uninstall Programs in Control Panel but couldn't see it.

I would appreciate help with this issue, and would also appreciate comments on how this Samsung software has found its way into my computer.

:)

ErhanKarabekir, Jul 7, 2020
  2. johnny234 Win User

Windows 10 stop automatically connecting to random new wi-fi networks

Hi,

I have searched a lot, but all the tutorials I found only explained how to not connect automatically to a known wi-fi network or how to disable wi-fi sense... but this is not what I am looking for...

PROBLEM:

• When my laptop (Windows 10 Pro X64) is not connected to a network and the wireless adapter is on, it will automatically connect to any random new unsecured wi-fi network... The only way I have now to avoid this is to disable my wi-fi adapter.

UNUSEFUL TUTORIALS I FOUND ON THE INTERNET:

• How to manually uncheck the option for a particular wi-fi network not to connect automatically in Network Properties. This is not what I am looking for. This would suggest that everytime I power my computer. I would have to manually go through all the available wi-fi networks and unclick them all...
    • How to disable Wi-Fi Sense. This is not useful, because I don't even have a Wi-Fi sense option in my computer where the tutorials say it should be.

EXPECTED BEHAVIOR:

• I am looking for an option to tell my computer to stop connecting randomly to unknown wi-fi networks like an hyperactive, reckless idiot.

PERSONAL COMMENT:

• Honestly, why would any respectable company think that it could be somewhat wise or secure to do this... Anyone's computer could just randomly connect to any hacker's wi-fi network without the user even knowing it...

Any solutions would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

johnny234, Jul 7, 2020
  3. Wi-Fi disconnect

Windows doesn't disconnect a properly working WiFi. Mine NEVER disconnects since the last time I restarted my computer. I suggest to check for near-by WiFi radios to see if your channel is too crowded or if all the channels are crowded, just switch to 5 GHz band like mine
    Wi-Fi connection disconnecting randomly and Samsung Modem and USB [​IMG]

theveterans, Jul 7, 2020
  4. sinkez Win User

Wi-Fi connection disconnecting randomly and Samsung Modem and USB

Unable to reconnect to Wi Fi after disconnecting it

hi, Wi-Fi will ONLY CONNECT ONCE to a modem

the issue is: if I disconnect the Wi-Fi, it will disconnect. BUT IT WILL NOT RE-CONNECT without a full restart. it just lags & freezes = even the same Wi-Fi that was using.

I know its not the modem as my old PC would disconnect & re-connect many times

its very simple Wi-Fi , no VPN , just personal home use

ta, mark

Original Title: re-connecting to wi-fi

sinkez, Jul 7, 2020
Thema:

Wi-Fi connection disconnecting randomly and Samsung Modem and USB

1. Wi-Fi connection disconnecting randomly and Samsung Modem and USB - Similar Threads - connection disconnecting randomly

2. WI-FI connects then disconnects

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WI-FI connects then disconnects: I have been having problems with my connection to the internet, When I turn on my Wi-Fi it connects for about a minute then disconnects and says "No Internet, Secured". I have the setting random hardware address enabled but when I disable it it immediately say No Internet...
  3. WI-FI connects then disconnects

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WI-FI connects then disconnects: I have been having problems with my connection to the internet, When I turn on my Wi-Fi it connects for about a minute then disconnects and says "No Internet, Secured". I have the setting random hardware address enabled but when I disable it it immediately say No Internet...
  4. wi fi disconnection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    wi fi disconnection: the WiFi internet disconnects when the power cable is plugged-in. I have windows 10 installed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wi-fi-disconnection/120d6dee-d1d9-41a0-8964-bf9770614afb
  5. Wi-Fi randomly disconnects and doesn't reconnect

Wi-Fi randomly disconnects and doesn't reconnect: While I was on a Zoom meeting, the Wi-Fi send and receive data went down from 512 kbps to just 0. However, it is a Wi-Fi card with only b/g/n supported. The router is compatible to 5 GHz and has a/b/g/n/ac. With full bars of the 2.4 GHz that the network in my computer, it...
  6. Wi-Fi disconnection

Wi-Fi disconnection: Hi , When I connect my pc to zoom or outlook then wifi disconnect several times https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wi-fi-disconnection/47ce291c-f151-4d27-aade-06b9e45b450c
  7. Wi-Fi Disconnection

Wi-Fi Disconnection: Hi , My wi-fi disconnect automatically sometimes and shows no wifi network found and after sometimes network comes.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wi-fi-disconnection/da3b1310-d7e1-49eb-8702-3f27734473b5
  8. Modem/Wi-Fi/PC

Modem/Wi-Fi/PC: Can you, using a RJ45 male to 3 way female splitter (at the Modem), combine hard wiring (Ethernet Cat-5) to a Wi-Fi router, and to two PC's? IOW, can I use both Wi-Fi and Ethernet cabling on a PC at the same time? I'm trying to maximize my download speeds for gaming. Thanks...
  9. Wi Fi disconnects randomly

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wi Fi disconnects randomly: Hi everyone, I am having problems with the Wifi in my computer. What happens is that sometimes in the past couple weeks my WiFi just disconnected por no reason and wouldn't reconnect, it tries and connects for a minute and disconnects again. I used to fix it by restarting my...
  10. Random Wi-Fi disconnections

Random Wi-Fi disconnections: Hey all, So for the past 2 weeks (at least) I've been having the most annoying internet connection issues. Normally it occurs when I'm downloading something or playing video games, however it has also occurred when browsing or writing essays in Word. The connection...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. samsung electronics usb 2.16.14.0