Windows 10: Wi-Fi connection drops while playing FIFA 23 on Windows 10 laptop

Discus and support Wi-Fi connection drops while playing FIFA 23 on Windows 10 laptop in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello there!For the past few weeks, I have been experiencing an issue on my Windows 10 laptop. Whenever I try to play FIFA 23 the original version, my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Deba_107, Mar 31, 2023.

1. Deba_107 Win User

Wi-Fi connection drops while playing FIFA 23 on Windows 10 laptop

Hello there!For the past few weeks, I have been experiencing an issue on my Windows 10 laptop. Whenever I try to play FIFA 23 the original version, my Wi-Fi connection drops out in the middle of the game. After checking the device manager, I found that it is showing a code 45 error. I have tried several solutions to fix this issue, including reinstalling the Wi-Fi drivers and formatting Windows, but unfortunately, none of them have worked. Could anyone suggest what I can do to resolve this issue? Thank you.

:)

Deba_107, Mar 31, 2023
  2. johnny234 Win User

Windows 10 stop automatically connecting to random new wi-fi networks

Hi,

I have searched a lot, but all the tutorials I found only explained how to not connect automatically to a known wi-fi network or how to disable wi-fi sense... but this is not what I am looking for...

PROBLEM:

• When my laptop (Windows 10 Pro X64) is not connected to a network and the wireless adapter is on, it will automatically connect to any random new unsecured wi-fi network... The only way I have now to avoid this is to disable my wi-fi adapter.

UNUSEFUL TUTORIALS I FOUND ON THE INTERNET:

• How to manually uncheck the option for a particular wi-fi network not to connect automatically in Network Properties. This is not what I am looking for. This would suggest that everytime I power my computer. I would have to manually go through all the available wi-fi networks and unclick them all...
    • How to disable Wi-Fi Sense. This is not useful, because I don't even have a Wi-Fi sense option in my computer where the tutorials say it should be.

EXPECTED BEHAVIOR:

• I am looking for an option to tell my computer to stop connecting randomly to unknown wi-fi networks like an hyperactive, reckless idiot.

PERSONAL COMMENT:

• Honestly, why would any respectable company think that it could be somewhat wise or secure to do this... Anyone's computer could just randomly connect to any hacker's wi-fi network without the user even knowing it...

Any solutions would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

johnny234, Mar 31, 2023
  3. TomHelle Win User
    Drop Wi-Fi connection after I terminate a session.

My laptop keeps dropping the Wi-Fi internet connection in-between uses. If I use the Wi-Fi and close out the connection, next time I come back it won't connect. I have to run troubleshooter to get it to work - any suggestions?

TomHelle, Mar 31, 2023
  4. sonicmuc Win User

Firmware-Update for Lumia 650 to resolve Wi-Fi connection dropping

Hello,

Problem with Wi-Fi connection dropping seems to be solved for Lumia 950 with the new Firmware from last week.

01078.00053.16236.35xxx. Key
    improvements in this release include:

• Wi-Fi connectivity improvements, including fixes for Wi-Fi connection dropping randomly and Wi-Fi

When will we get a Firmware update for Lumia 650 to resolve the same Wi-Fi issue?

Thank you

sonicmuc, Mar 31, 2023
Thema:

1. Wi-Fi connection drops while playing FIFA 23 on Windows 10 laptop - Similar Threads - connection drops while

2. Wi-Fi connection dropping while in game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wi-Fi connection dropping while in game: When playing valorant I can play for about 1-2 hours smooth until after that my internet starts dropping for a few seodnds comes back then goes again then it just goes completely when I check my network adapter during this time period it shows error code 45 I restart it works...
  3. Wi-Fi connection dropping while in game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wi-Fi connection dropping while in game: When playing valorant I can play for about 1-2 hours smooth until after that my internet starts dropping for a few seodnds comes back then goes again then it just goes completely when I check my network adapter during this time period it shows error code 45 I restart it works...
  4. Wi-Fi connection dropping while in game

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Wi-Fi connection often drops

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wi-Fi connection often drops: Hello,since the end of 2020, I have had my notebook and never had any problems, but recently there have been complications.A few weeks ago, my notebook had the problem that sometimes the screen froze for a few seconds or the computer even crashed. This eventually ended up...
  6. Wi-Fi connection often drops

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wi-Fi connection often drops: Hello,since the end of 2020, I have had my notebook and never had any problems, but recently there have been complications.A few weeks ago, my notebook had the problem that sometimes the screen froze for a few seconds or the computer even crashed. This eventually ended up...
  7. Wi-Fi connection drops while playing FIFA 23 on Windows 10 laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wi-Fi connection drops while playing FIFA 23 on Windows 10 laptop: Hello there!For the past few weeks, I have been experiencing an issue on my Windows 10 laptop. Whenever I try to play FIFA 23 the original version, my Wi-Fi connection drops out in the middle of the game. After checking the device manager, I found that it is showing a code 45...
  8. Wi-Fi connection drops while playing FIFA 23 on Windows 10 laptop

Wi-Fi connection drops while playing FIFA 23 on Windows 10 laptop: Hello there!For the past few weeks, I have been experiencing an issue on my Windows 10 laptop. Whenever I try to play FIFA 23 the original version, my Wi-Fi connection drops out in the middle of the game. After checking the device manager, I found that it is showing a code 45...
  9. Surface Go Laptop Wi-Fi Network Connection Dropping

Surface Go Laptop Wi-Fi Network Connection Dropping: I have a Surface Go Tablet/laptop and ever since I have purchased this unit, the wi-fi will continually drop while my surface 6 and other equipment will maintain its connection. I have reset the network connection and even reset the laptop and I am still having the issue....
  10. Computer randomly drops connection with WI-FI

Computer randomly drops connection with WI-FI: Hello, This is my first time on here! So I hope I am posting in the correct spot. I currently have a PC running windows 10 and do not have access to use a wired connection. I also do not have an internal network adapter configured for WIFI, however I do have a HIRO H50334...