Windows 10: Wi-Fi connection for iPad

Discus and support Wi-Fi connection for iPad in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have an iPad that was working fine yesterday May6,2019 but today I've lost my Wi-Fi connection to it. My passwords do not seem to be working so... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by paulsonier, May 7, 2019.

1. Wi-Fi connection for iPad

I have an iPad that was working fine yesterday May6,2019

but today I've lost my Wi-Fi connection to it. My passwords

do not seem to be working so can you tell me why I've lost

Wi-Fi connection on the iPad while my computer is still

working without any problems

:)

paulsonier, May 7, 2019
  2. johnny234 Win User

Windows 10 stop automatically connecting to random new wi-fi networks

Hi,

I have searched a lot, but all the tutorials I found only explained how to not connect automatically to a known wi-fi network or how to disable wi-fi sense... but this is not what I am looking for...

PROBLEM:

• When my laptop (Windows 10 Pro X64) is not connected to a network and the wireless adapter is on, it will automatically connect to any random new unsecured wi-fi network... The only way I have now to avoid this is to disable my wi-fi adapter.

UNUSEFUL TUTORIALS I FOUND ON THE INTERNET:

• How to manually uncheck the option for a particular wi-fi network not to connect automatically in Network Properties. This is not what I am looking for. This would suggest that everytime I power my computer. I would have to manually go through all the available wi-fi networks and unclick them all...
    • How to disable Wi-Fi Sense. This is not useful, because I don't even have a Wi-Fi sense option in my computer where the tutorials say it should be.

EXPECTED BEHAVIOR:

• I am looking for an option to tell my computer to stop connecting randomly to unknown wi-fi networks like an hyperactive, reckless idiot.

PERSONAL COMMENT:

• Honestly, why would any respectable company think that it could be somewhat wise or secure to do this... Anyone's computer could just randomly connect to any hacker's wi-fi network without the user even knowing it...

Any solutions would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

johnny234, May 7, 2019
  3. Wi-Fi Connection issues

Hi,

Wi-Fi is connected on my desktop and ipad and is working properly on both - I can access the internet. I can connect to Wi-Fi on my IPhone but I can't access the internet - says the server is unavailable. The laptop has connected to the Wi-Fi network but
    has no internet access. Any suggestions on how to resolve this? Note: The xplornet service was out completely all day yesterday and was only regained this morning.

Thanks

BillBrown3, May 7, 2019
  4. Junaid_A Win User

Wi-Fi connection for iPad

Wi-Fi issue: Limited connectivity

Hi Scot,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

I suggest you to run the in-built troubleshooter for Internet connections.

• Open 'Settings' and click on 'Update and security'.
    • On the left pane, select 'Troubleshoot' and run the troubleshooter for 'Internet Connections'.

You may also try the troubleshooting steps listed in the articles listed below and check if it works:

Hope it helps.

Junaid_A, May 7, 2019
Thema:

Wi-Fi connection for iPad

1. Wi-Fi connection for iPad - Similar Threads - connection iPad

2. Surface Book 3 unable to connect to iPhone or iPad hotspot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface Book 3 unable to connect to iPhone or iPad hotspot: I have a Surface Book 3 that cannot connect to an Apple hotspot. The Surface will try to connect for about 20 seconds and then give the "Can't connect to this network error". It has no problem connecting to an Android hotspot and multiple Wi-Fi networks just not the two Apple...
  3. Surface Book 3 unable to connect to iPhone or iPad hotspot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Surface Book 3 unable to connect to iPhone or iPad hotspot: I have a Surface Book 3 that cannot connect to an Apple hotspot. The Surface will try to connect for about 20 seconds and then give the "Can't connect to this network error". It has no problem connecting to an Android hotspot and multiple Wi-Fi networks just not the two Apple...
  4. Surface Book 3 unable to connect to iPhone or iPad hotspot

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Windows 10 recent update cannot connect to apple ipad in itunes which is asking to restore

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 recent update cannot connect to apple ipad in itunes which is asking to restore: Windows 10 recent update cannot connect to apple ipad in itunes which is asking to restore https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-recent-update-cannot-connect-to-apple/c4f1682b-603a-4522-a357-d2e5bec31d0c
  6. Windows 10 recent update cannot connect to apple ipad in itunes which is asking to restore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 recent update cannot connect to apple ipad in itunes which is asking to restore: Windows 10 recent update cannot connect to apple ipad in itunes which is asking to restore https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-recent-update-cannot-connect-to-apple/c4f1682b-603a-4522-a357-d2e5bec31d0c
  7. Windows 10 recent update cannot connect to apple ipad in itunes which is asking to restore

8. hdmi vs usb iPad connected to smart tv

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hdmi vs usb iPad connected to smart tv: In hooking up my ipad to my smart tv via HDMI, I noticed it can view and navigate throughout the device. However, if I connect via USB port, the i pad sends out an alert regarding permission to access photos, vids, and music etc. Once permission is granted, you can access...
  9. hdmi vs usb iPad connected to smart tv

hdmi vs usb iPad connected to smart tv: In hooking up my ipad to my smart tv via HDMI, I noticed it can view and navigate throughout the device. However, if I connect via USB port, the i pad sends out an alert regarding permission to access photos, vids, and music etc. Once permission is granted, you can access...
  10. How to connect my wifi to friends Ipad

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to connect my wifi to friends Ipad: How do I connect wifi to friend's Ipad? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-connect-my-wifi-to-friends-ipad/0f3681c0-0810-4a14-89d7-786d24de560f