Windows 10: Wi Fi Connection Issue With Windows 10 Build 18362.418

Discus and support Wi Fi Connection Issue With Windows 10 Build 18362.418 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Dear Community, My PC was updated on 9/28/2019 with Win 10 OS Build 18362.418 and my PC no longer connects to my Wi-Fi network automatically. I need... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by paulwayne317, Oct 27, 2019.

1. Wi Fi Connection Issue With Windows 10 Build 18362.418

Dear Community,

My PC was updated on 9/28/2019 with Win 10 OS Build 18362.418 and my PC no longer connects to my Wi-Fi network automatically. I need to manually log into my ISP provider and then connect to my network. When I start my PC I also do not see my network ID listed on the open networks and it takes several minutes for my PC to recognize my network. My wireless router is new and has no problems. How can I fix this problem?

Thank You,

Paul

:)

paulwayne317, Oct 27, 2019
  2. Junaid_A Win User

Wi-Fi issue: Limited connectivity

Hi Scot,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

I suggest you to run the in-built troubleshooter for Internet connections.

• Open 'Settings' and click on 'Update and security'.
    • On the left pane, select 'Troubleshoot' and run the troubleshooter for 'Internet Connections'.

You may also try the troubleshooting steps listed in the articles listed below and check if it works:

Hope it helps.

Junaid_A, Oct 27, 2019
  3. Marivel Man, Oct 27, 2019
  4. Geethu B Win User

Wi Fi Connection Issue With Windows 10 Build 18362.418

Issue with connecting to Wi-Fi

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I understand that you have an issue with connecting to Wi-Fi.
    I can imagine the inconvenience you have experienced. We are here to help and guide you in the right direction.

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

1. Incorrect Wi-Fi settings.

2. Corrupt or outdated Wireless network driver.

Try the steps listed here:

Method 1:

I suggest you to refer the article which will help to fix common issue with Wi-Fi in Windows 10.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/getstarted-why-cant-i-get-connected

Method 2:

If the issue persists, I suggest you to install latest Wi-Fi driver from the computer manufacturer website and check if it helps. mode.

http://www.dell.com/support/home/us/en/19/product-support/product/xps-8700/drivers/advanced?os=wt64a

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Oct 27, 2019
Thema:

Wi Fi Connection Issue With Windows 10 Build 18362.418

1. Wi Fi Connection Issue With Windows 10 Build 18362.418 - Similar Threads - Connection Issue Build

2. Wi-Fi connection issues No Wi-Fi, Secured

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wi-Fi connection issues No Wi-Fi, Secured: Shows I have “no Wi-Fi, secured” no one else connected is having this issue, it’s fine after I reset the router however but the next time I turn the computer off and back on, the same issue...
  3. Wi-Fi connection issues No Wi-Fi, Secured

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wi-Fi connection issues No Wi-Fi, Secured: Shows I have “no Wi-Fi, secured” no one else connected is having this issue, it’s fine after I reset the router however but the next time I turn the computer off and back on, the same issue...
  4. Wi-fi issue in connection

Wi-fi issue in connection: I'm having issue with my wifi connection wherein I cannot connect into it, I tried to click the globe icon to connect but it is not showing any option to connect wifi, it's saying that I have issue with my cable connection. Should I change my cable and fix Ethernet to make...
  5. Wi-fi issue in connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wi-fi issue in connection: I'm having issue with my wifi connection wherein I cannot connect into it, I tried to click the globe icon to connect but it is not showing any option to connect wifi, it's saying that I have issue with my cable connection. Should I change my cable and fix Ethernet to make...
  6. Wi-Fi Connectivity Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wi-Fi Connectivity Issues: As I was working, my laptop disconnected from the internet out of nowhere. Now I have tried multiple different Wi-Fi connections, but my computer keeps asking me to sign into windows security. I have never had to do this before, so I have no clue as to what my sign in would...
  7. Wi-Fi Connectivity Issues

Wi-Fi Connectivity Issues: As I was working, my laptop disconnected from the internet out of nowhere. Now I have tried multiple different Wi-Fi connections, but my computer keeps asking me to sign into windows security. I have never had to do this before, so I have no clue as to what my sign in would...
  8. Wi-Fi connectivity issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wi-Fi connectivity issues: I have been having issues staying connected to my Wi-Fi for the past few weeks since getting a new computer with a Windows OS. I spend a lot of my time during the day in meetings and streaming videos, so it gets very annoying getting booted from these meetings frequently. I...
  9. Windows 10, Wi-Fi, Connectivity Issues

Windows 10, Wi-Fi, Connectivity Issues: After upgrading to windows 10 it says I need to turn on wireless things but I don't have a button to do that, help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/windows-10-wi-fi-connectivity-issues/494658c4-10ec-4a27-a20d-3f3e247f3a53
  10. Wi-Fi Connectivity Issues

Wi-Fi Connectivity Issues: As the title of the post says, my laptop's Wi-Fi will not turn on. When I hovered over the Wi-Fi button in the corner it said that it was connected to the network but had no internet access, which was a little strange. My dad's tablet is on the same network and his is working...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 18362.418 issue