Windows 10: Wi-fi connection keeps disconnected on Windows 11

Discus and support Wi-fi connection keeps disconnected on Windows 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; This is a KNOWN ISSUE. There is lots of posts about it. My laptop came with an upgrade to windows 11 and since then I have to keep reconnecting to my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by humanracer, May 27, 2022.

1. Wi-fi connection keeps disconnected on Windows 11

This is a KNOWN ISSUE. There is lots of posts about it. My laptop came with an upgrade to windows 11 and since then I have to keep reconnecting to my wi fi even though "connected automatically" is connected. It is disgraceful that Microsoft has not provided a solution for this as yet. Why release Windows 11 with this issue? Why is no one at Microsoft investigating this??

:)

humanracer, May 27, 2022

2. Wi-Fi disconnect

Windows doesn't disconnect a properly working WiFi. Mine NEVER disconnects since the last time I restarted my computer. I suggest to check for near-by WiFi radios to see if your channel is too crowded or if all the channels are crowded, just switch to 5 GHz band like mine
    Wi-fi connection keeps disconnected on Windows 11 [​IMG]

theveterans, May 27, 2022
  3. Amadeus51 Win User
    No wi-fi connection

I found the restore points and went back to last month, when the Wi-Fi was still working. I reconnected the router. The control panel says the connection is secure and connected when I tried to get online via wireless rather than DSL, but the icon on the bottom is still the DSL one. Do I have to disconnect the DSL cable in order to use the Wi-Fi or does it matter? The control panel lists both internet connections.

Amadeus51, May 27, 2022
  4. allant51 Win User

Wi-fi connection keeps disconnected on Windows 11

wi fi connection

After windows 1903 update I don't have any wi fi connection or icon showing and have tried many suggestions on how to get it, but none have worked.

Can you provide a step by step instruction on how to get wi fi icon and network.

allant51, May 27, 2022
Thema:

Wi-fi connection keeps disconnected on Windows 11

1. Wi-fi connection keeps disconnected on Windows 11 - Similar Threads - connection keeps disconnected

2. Wi-Fi keeps disconnecting.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wi-Fi keeps disconnecting.: My wifi keeps disconnecting whenever I am playing any online games. Upon restarting the PC the wifi driver vanishes as if it was never installed and there is no option to connect to wifi. Restarting the wifi router also didn't help. What could be the issue and how do i fix...
  3. Wi-Fi keeps disconnecting.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wi-Fi keeps disconnecting.: My wifi keeps disconnecting whenever I am playing any online games. Upon restarting the PC the wifi driver vanishes as if it was never installed and there is no option to connect to wifi. Restarting the wifi router also didn't help. What could be the issue and how do i fix...
  4. Wi-fi connection keeps disconnected on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wi-fi connection keeps disconnected on Windows 11: This is a KNOWN ISSUE. There is lots of posts about it. My laptop came with an upgrade to windows 11 and since then I have to keep reconnecting to my wi fi even though "connected automatically" is connected. It is disgraceful that Microsoft has not provided a solution for...
  5. Wi-Fi keeps disconnecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wi-Fi keeps disconnecting: Hi, I have an ASUS Vivobook Flip 14, the Wi-Fi keeps on disconnecting. My drivers are all updated and having read some solutions to others having solutions I also tried them yet the problem persists. The device is on maximum performance, I have checked power management...
  6. Wi-Fi keeps disconnecting

Wi-Fi keeps disconnecting: Hi, I have an ASUS Vivobook Flip 14, the Wi-Fi keeps on disconnecting. My drivers are all updated and having read some solutions to others having solutions I also tried them yet the problem persists. The device is on maximum performance, I have checked power management...
  7. Wi-Fi keeps disconnecting

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. WI-FI connects then disconnects

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WI-FI connects then disconnects: I have been having problems with my connection to the internet, When I turn on my Wi-Fi it connects for about a minute then disconnects and says "No Internet, Secured". I have the setting random hardware address enabled but when I disable it it immediately say No Internet...
  9. WI-FI connects then disconnects

WI-FI connects then disconnects: I have been having problems with my connection to the internet, When I turn on my Wi-Fi it connects for about a minute then disconnects and says "No Internet, Secured". I have the setting random hardware address enabled but when I disable it it immediately say No Internet...
  10. Wi-Fi Keeps Disconnecting

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wi-Fi Keeps Disconnecting: My wi-fi keeps disconnecting. It randomly does it, then when I try to connect to it again, it just keeps saying ‘Unable to connec to the network’. It’ll only work again when I put the laptop to sleep, then turn it on again. I changed the settings on power management,...