Windows 10: wi-fi connection repeatedly disconnects and reconnects

Discus and support wi-fi connection repeatedly disconnects and reconnects in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; hi ! the question is in the title ! best regards !... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by HEDEL Arnaud, Nov 26, 2020.

1. wi-fi connection repeatedly disconnects and reconnects

hi !

the question is in the title !

best regards !

:)

HEDEL Arnaud, Nov 26, 2020
  2. Johannes Win User

Printer disconnects from Wi-Fi

Part of an older post 10 Sep 2018 , at the time we were happy that the PC issue was fixed.
    The printer was not the main issue.

The wi-fi connected printer get disconnected from Wi-Fi for no apparent reason.
    Both of our pc's still have the wi-fi connection.
    The only way to re-establish the wi-fi connection to the printer is to disconnect and reconnect the power line.
    Once the connection with printer is re-established, we can repeatedly print again until we stop and the printer sits idle for a night, then the process starts over again.
    I did reinstall the software, but to no avail.
    In the event viewer it states to see trace logging, but I don't know how to find it.

Johannes, Nov 26, 2020
  3. Amadeus51 Win User
    No wi-fi connection

I found the restore points and went back to last month, when the Wi-Fi was still working. I reconnected the router. The control panel says the connection is secure and connected when I tried to get online via wireless rather than DSL, but the icon on the bottom is still the DSL one. Do I have to disconnect the DSL cable in order to use the Wi-Fi or does it matter? The control panel lists both internet connections.

Amadeus51, Nov 26, 2020
  4. logman Win User

wi-fi connection repeatedly disconnects and reconnects

Wi-Fi disconnect

My Wi-Fi keeps being disconnected and I am not sure what is doing it. When I go to settings I am usually able to reconnect but not always in the same sway. Sometimes I have to go to the troubleshooter and it determines that the "network adaptor" needs to be reset. Others using the same Wi-Fi do not have this problem and my cell phone never looses it's connection. Does any one have a solution?.......

logman, Nov 26, 2020
Thema:

wi-fi connection repeatedly disconnects and reconnects

1. wi-fi connection repeatedly disconnects and reconnects - Similar Threads - connection repeatedly disconnects

2. Wi-fi keeps repeatedly disconnecting.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wi-fi keeps repeatedly disconnecting.: I've been having an issue with my wi-fi repeatedly disconnecting, specifically my wireless wi-fi adapter. All the network adapter drivers are updated, the motherboard's BIOS and chipset is also updated, and the drivers as well. I have no idea what could possibly be causing...
  3. Wi-fi keeps repeatedly disconnecting.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wi-fi keeps repeatedly disconnecting.: I've been having an issue with my wi-fi repeatedly disconnecting, specifically my wireless wi-fi adapter. All the network adapter drivers are updated, the motherboard's BIOS and chipset is also updated, and the drivers as well. I have no idea what could possibly be causing...
  4. WI-FI Disconnects and Reconnects

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WI-FI Disconnects and Reconnects: sometimes when i was doing something with my laptop it diconnects and reconnect in a second https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wi-fi-disconnects-and-reconnects/c279d847-c8c4-4c58-ad56-a78b2497fcfe
  5. WI-FI Disconnects and Reconnects

WI-FI Disconnects and Reconnects: sometimes when i was doing something with my laptop it diconnects and reconnect in a second https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wi-fi-disconnects-and-reconnects/c279d847-c8c4-4c58-ad56-a78b2497fcfe
  6. WI-FI connects then disconnects

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WI-FI connects then disconnects: I have been having problems with my connection to the internet, When I turn on my Wi-Fi it connects for about a minute then disconnects and says "No Internet, Secured". I have the setting random hardware address enabled but when I disable it it immediately say No Internet...
  7. WI-FI connects then disconnects

WI-FI connects then disconnects: I have been having problems with my connection to the internet, When I turn on my Wi-Fi it connects for about a minute then disconnects and says "No Internet, Secured". I have the setting random hardware address enabled but when I disable it it immediately say No Internet...
  8. Wi-fi keeps disconnecting and reconnecting

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wi-fi keeps disconnecting and reconnecting: My Wi-fi keeps disconnecting and reconnecting again and again and I am not able to watch any streaming services smoothly because of that. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Network drivers manually, I tried unchecking the power management box, I even tried connecting...
  9. Wi-Fi randomly disconnects and doesn't reconnect

Wi-Fi randomly disconnects and doesn't reconnect: While I was on a Zoom meeting, the Wi-Fi send and receive data went down from 512 kbps to just 0. However, it is a Wi-Fi card with only b/g/n supported. The router is compatible to 5 GHz and has a/b/g/n/ac. With full bars of the 2.4 GHz that the network in my computer, it...
  10. Need to disconnect and reconnect Ethernet and/or Wi-fi connection whenever computer...

Need to disconnect and reconnect Ethernet and/or Wi-fi connection whenever computer...: My laptop is a MSi GV62 8RD running Windows 10 Home. The wireless adapter is the Intel(R) Wireless-AC 9462, the Ethernet is a Qualcomm Atheros AR8171/8175 Gigabit Ethernet Controller (NDIS 6.30) I have tried updating drivers, re-flashing the BIOS, not allowing windows to...