Windows 10: wi-fi connection repeatedly disconnects and reconnects

Discus and support wi-fi connection repeatedly disconnects and reconnects in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; hi ! the question is in the title ! best regards !... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by HEDEL Arnaud, Nov 26, 2020.

1. wi-fi connection repeatedly disconnects and reconnects

hi !

the question is in the title !

best regards !

:)

HEDEL Arnaud, Nov 26, 2020
  2. Johannes Win User

Printer disconnects from Wi-Fi

Part of an older post 10 Sep 2018 , at the time we were happy that the PC issue was fixed.
    The printer was not the main issue.

The wi-fi connected printer get disconnected from Wi-Fi for no apparent reason.
    Both of our pc's still have the wi-fi connection.
    The only way to re-establish the wi-fi connection to the printer is to disconnect and reconnect the power line.
    Once the connection with printer is re-established, we can repeatedly print again until we stop and the printer sits idle for a night, then the process starts over again.
    I did reinstall the software, but to no avail.
    In the event viewer it states to see trace logging, but I don't know how to find it.

Johannes, Nov 26, 2020
  3. Amadeus51 Win User
    No wi-fi connection

I found the restore points and went back to last month, when the Wi-Fi was still working. I reconnected the router. The control panel says the connection is secure and connected when I tried to get online via wireless rather than DSL, but the icon on the bottom is still the DSL one. Do I have to disconnect the DSL cable in order to use the Wi-Fi or does it matter? The control panel lists both internet connections.

Amadeus51, Nov 26, 2020
  4. logman Win User

wi-fi connection repeatedly disconnects and reconnects

Wi-Fi disconnect

My Wi-Fi keeps being disconnected and I am not sure what is doing it. When I go to settings I am usually able to reconnect but not always in the same sway. Sometimes I have to go to the troubleshooter and it determines that the "network adaptor" needs to be reset. Others using the same Wi-Fi do not have this problem and my cell phone never looses it's connection. Does any one have a solution?.......

logman, Nov 26, 2020
Thema:

wi-fi connection repeatedly disconnects and reconnects

1. wi-fi connection repeatedly disconnects and reconnects - Similar Threads - connection repeatedly disconnects

2. Wi-Fi Disconnection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wi-Fi Disconnection: Hi , My wi-fi disconnect automatically sometimes and shows no wifi network found and after sometimes network comes.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wi-fi-disconnection/da3b1310-d7e1-49eb-8702-3f27734473b5
  3. Wi-Fi keeps disconnecting for a long time and reconnects

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wi-Fi keeps disconnecting for a long time and reconnects: I have this problem where my Wi-Fi connection will randomly disconnect and I'll need to go reconnect it myself because it takes too long to reconnect by itself. When I bought my laptop it didn't do this, but a few months ago it started and I'm getting pissed off. I'm running...
  4. Wi Fi disconnects randomly

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wi Fi disconnects randomly: Hi everyone, I am having problems with the Wifi in my computer. What happens is that sometimes in the past couple weeks my WiFi just disconnected por no reason and wouldn't reconnect, it tries and connects for a minute and disconnects again. I used to fix it by restarting my...
  5. Wi-Fi disconnects & reconnects every few minutes?

Wi-Fi disconnects & reconnects every few minutes?: Hi, For about 3 days now, my Wi-Fi keeps disconnecting & reconnecting literally every few minutes for no obvious reason? My PC is a HP Pavilion running the latest version of Windows 10. The only thing differently recently that I can think of, is that there was a couple of...
  6. Random Wi-Fi disconnections

Random Wi-Fi disconnections: Hey all, So for the past 2 weeks (at least) I've been having the most annoying internet connection issues. Normally it occurs when I'm downloading something or playing video games, however it has also occurred when browsing or writing essays in Word. The connection...
  7. Need to disconnect and reconnect Ethernet and/or Wi-fi connection whenever computer...

Need to disconnect and reconnect Ethernet and/or Wi-fi connection whenever computer...: My laptop is a MSi GV62 8RD running Windows 10 Home. The wireless adapter is the Intel(R) Wireless-AC 9462, the Ethernet is a Qualcomm Atheros AR8171/8175 Gigabit Ethernet Controller (NDIS 6.30) I have tried updating drivers, re-flashing the BIOS, not allowing windows to...
  8. 1803 update, wi-fi keeps disconnecting/reconnecting

1803 update, wi-fi keeps disconnecting/reconnecting: Hello there, I'm usually able to quickly fix up all the things Windows 10 updates break whenever they are released, but this time I'm stumped. As the title says, promptly after the 1803 update (which was installed on the morning of May 13th in my case) every 10-15 minutes...
  9. Wi-Fi Extender/Repeaters

Wi-Fi Extender/Repeaters: I was wanting to know somethings about those Wi-Fi extenders/repeaters.. Since I Wi-Fi off my sisters modem/router at distance and her cell phone is causing me not to send or receive data till she gets off her phone,, can I use one of them here in my home or does it have to...
  10. Wi-Fi disconnect

Wi-Fi disconnect: My Wi-Fi keeps being disconnected and I am not sure what is doing it. When I go to settings I am usually able to reconnect but not always in the same sway. Sometimes I have to go to the troubleshooter and it determines that the "network adaptor" needs to be reset. Others...