Windows 10: Wi-Fi Connection that Keeps Dropping After Some Time, Requiring Restart

Discus and support Wi-Fi Connection that Keeps Dropping After Some Time, Requiring Restart in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; For a week my Wi-fi has been kicking out seemingly when I don't use my laptop for a while. My computer is set to not go to sleep ever. I've tried:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/barelybreathing23, Feb 2, 2020.

1. Wi-Fi Connection that Keeps Dropping After Some Time, Requiring Restart

For a week my Wi-fi has been kicking out seemingly when I don't use my laptop for a while.

My computer is set to not go to sleep ever.

I've tried:

• Turning router/modem on and off
    • Release/renew IP and flushing DNS
    • Uninstalling and auto-reinstalling the wifi driver
    • Unchecking allow computer to turn off wifi driver to save power
    • sfc scan
    • Disabled autotuning for tcp/ip stack

The whole time my mobile phone has been connected to wifi, so the issue is my laptop.

I'm also getting the Driver Power State Failure BSOD often when I restart now.

Any obvious ways to fix this?

submitted by /u/barelybreathing23
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/barelybreathing23, Feb 2, 2020
  2. TomHelle Win User

Drop Wi-Fi connection after I terminate a session.

My laptop keeps dropping the Wi-Fi internet connection in-between uses. If I use the Wi-Fi and close out the connection, next time I come back it won't connect. I have to run troubleshooter to get it to work - any suggestions?

TomHelle, Feb 2, 2020
  3. Gadion Win User
    Wi-Fi connection keeps dropping

Hey there! So recently, my Wi-Fi connection has started to drop all the time and I'm not sure what to do. A few days ago, my computer displayed "No Wi-Fi available" on the connection panel shortly after boot; all I needed to do to fix it was perform a simple
    restart. On subsequent boots my computer connects to my router (which is, by the way, providing a stable internet connection for all of my other devices) and I am able to use the Internet for about a minute before I start receiving the "Page cannot be displayed"
    error (on Edge). My computer claims that it is still connected to the Internet (no limited connection or anything), but my connection does not seem to be working at all. If I disconnect and reconnect to my router, my computer will either stall on "Checking
    network requirements" or establish a connection extremely fast (it might work for a few seconds, but eventually it'll go back to the browser error). I've tried restarting my computer, turning the Wi-Fi off and back on again, resetting my router, updating my
    network adapter drivers (device manager states that they're completely up-to-date, no warnings), and repeatedly reconnecting to my router. I'm using a Lenovo Ideapad P400 Touch running Windows 10. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Gadion, Feb 2, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Wi-Fi Connection that Keeps Dropping After Some Time, Requiring Restart

Wi-Fi CERTIFIED 6 - Next generation Wi-Fi connectivity

Source: Wi-Fi CERTIFIED 6 | Wi-Fi Alliance

Brink, Feb 2, 2020
Thema:

Wi-Fi Connection that Keeps Dropping After Some Time, Requiring Restart

1. Wi-Fi Connection that Keeps Dropping After Some Time, Requiring Restart - Similar Threads - Connection Keeps Dropping

2. Wi-Fi connection often drops

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wi-Fi connection often drops: Hello,since the end of 2020, I have had my notebook and never had any problems, but recently there have been complications.A few weeks ago, my notebook had the problem that sometimes the screen froze for a few seconds or the computer even crashed. This eventually ended up...
  3. Wi-Fi connection often drops

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wi-Fi connection often drops: Hello,since the end of 2020, I have had my notebook and never had any problems, but recently there have been complications.A few weeks ago, my notebook had the problem that sometimes the screen froze for a few seconds or the computer even crashed. This eventually ended up...
  4. Wi-Fi connection will drop randomly for some apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wi-Fi connection will drop randomly for some apps: For a few days I have had this intermittent problem where my wifi connection, while my network settings say that my connection is fine. When this happens on some occasions, all my programs will be disconnected at once, while my network settings still say that I am connected....
  5. Wi-Fi connection will drop randomly for some apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wi-Fi connection will drop randomly for some apps: For a few days I have had this intermittent problem where my wifi connection, while my network settings say that my connection is fine. When this happens on some occasions, all my programs will be disconnected at once, while my network settings still say that I am connected....
  6. Wi-Fi connection will drop randomly for some apps

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Wi-Fi Keeps Dropping

Wi-Fi Keeps Dropping: My wi-fi regularly drops completely. It will show full bars yet I cannot connect. No other device on the network is affected. I think it's the wi-fi module that came with my PC. Sometimes I have to restart my PC to fix the issue but other times that doesn't work. The wi-fi...
  8. Wi-fi internet connection drops at random times and frequently

Wi-fi internet connection drops at random times and frequently: So for a long time I had this problem happening and it's annoying. So what happens is that I am either downloading something and the connection goes to 0kb/s instantly and I found that reconnecting works for a while. It happens frequently with my internal wi-fi card which is...
  9. Wi-Fi keep connection

Wi-Fi keep connection: Wi-Fi keep connection with the some wireless I try make forget and reset network and format ( by USB ) the laptop but it keep saved password of that wireless and connection . so how i do delete forever ? ( windows 10 home single language 64-bit )...
  10. Computer randomly drops connection with WI-FI

Computer randomly drops connection with WI-FI: Hello, This is my first time on here! So I hope I am posting in the correct spot. I currently have a PC running windows 10 and do not have access to use a wired connection. I also do not have an internal network adapter configured for WIFI, however I do have a HIRO H50334...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 dropping internet connection