Windows 10: Wi-Fi connectivity issue . i can't my pc though any wifi network

Discus and support Wi-Fi connectivity issue . i can't my pc though any wifi network in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event"> - <System> <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-PnP"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ANINDYA SUNDARDAS, Sep 4, 2018.

1. Wi-Fi connectivity issue . i can't my pc though any wifi network

Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">
    - <System>
    <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-PnP" Guid="{9C205A39-1250-487D-ABD7-E831C6290539}" />
    <EventID>442</EventID>
    <Version>0</Version>
    <Level>3</Level>
    <Task>0</Task>
    <Opcode>0</Opcode>
    <Keywords>0x4000000000000000</Keywords>
    <TimeCreated SystemTime="2018-09-02T19:20:07.078481700Z" />
    <EventRecordID>1042</EventRecordID>
    <Correlation />
    <Execution ProcessID="4" ThreadID="9308" />
    <Channel>Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-PnP/Configuration</Channel>
    <Computer>LAPTOP-PQFGFABP</Computer>
    <Security UserID="S-1-5-18" />
    </System>
    - <EventData>
    <Data Name="DeviceInstanceId">PCI\VEN_14E4&DEV_4365&SUBSYS_804A103C&REV_01\000044FFFFC448E200</Data>
    <Data Name="LastDeviceInstanceId">SWD\IP_TUNNEL_VBUS\Teredo_Tunnel_Device</Data>
    <Data Name="ClassGuid">{4D36E972-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}</Data>
    <Data Name="LocationPath" />
    <Data Name="MigrationRank">0xf000fffffffff102</Data>
    <Data Name="Present">true</Data>
    <Data Name="Status">0xc0000719</Data>
    </EventData>
    </Event>

:)

ANINDYA SUNDARDAS, Sep 4, 2018
  2. johnny234 Win User

Windows 10 stop automatically connecting to random new wi-fi networks

Hi,

I have searched a lot, but all the tutorials I found only explained how to not connect automatically to a known wi-fi network or how to disable wi-fi sense... but this is not what I am looking for...

PROBLEM:

• When my laptop (Windows 10 Pro X64) is not connected to a network and the wireless adapter is on, it will automatically connect to any random new unsecured wi-fi network... The only way I have now to avoid this is to disable my wi-fi adapter.

UNUSEFUL TUTORIALS I FOUND ON THE INTERNET:

• How to manually uncheck the option for a particular wi-fi network not to connect automatically in Network Properties. This is not what I am looking for. This would suggest that everytime I power my computer. I would have to manually go through all the available wi-fi networks and unclick them all...
    • How to disable Wi-Fi Sense. This is not useful, because I don't even have a Wi-Fi sense option in my computer where the tutorials say it should be.

EXPECTED BEHAVIOR:

• I am looking for an option to tell my computer to stop connecting randomly to unknown wi-fi networks like an hyperactive, reckless idiot.

PERSONAL COMMENT:

• Honestly, why would any respectable company think that it could be somewhat wise or secure to do this... Anyone's computer could just randomly connect to any hacker's wi-fi network without the user even knowing it...

Any solutions would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

johnny234, Sep 7, 2018
  3. Marivel Man, Sep 7, 2018
  4. Chino Win User

Wi-Fi connectivity issue . i can't my pc though any wifi network

Wi-Fi Agile Multiband Certification to Enable Intelligent Wireless Networks

Wi-Fi CERTIFIED Agile Multiband is a new certification program from Wi-Fi Alliance that enables devices to utilize Wi-Fi network resources better, and networks to adapt and balance load as network conditions change. Wi-Fi Agile Multiband devices dynamically exchange information about a network environment, enabling devices to make smarter decisions and quicker connections in home, enterprise, and managed network environments. Wi-Fi Agile Multiband delivers new capabilities that provide a better experience with both static use cases, such as streaming a high-definition movie, and mobile use cases such as Wi-Fi calling.

Wi-Fi connectivity issue . i can't my pc though any wifi network X2BRYuDg0djRiot2_thm.jpg

Based on global standards, such as IEEE 802.11 k, v, u, r, and Wi-Fi Alliance defined technologies, Wi-Fi Agile Multiband brings a standardized approach to efficient Wi-Fi network resource management that also ensures interoperability across device vendors. Key benefits of Wi-Fi Agile Multiband include:
    • Dynamic monitoring (i.e. exchanging network information): Constant, parallel network information exchange about the Wi-Fi radio environment enables client devices to evaluate the best access point (AP), band, or channel connection, avoiding issues with devices that stick to a particular AP longer than appropriate
    • Intelligent steering (i.e. making informed network loading): Mechanisms allow APs to intelligently guide clients to less congested or recommended APs, frequency bands, and channels to balance network traffic and meet other management needs
    • Fast network transitions (i.e. authenticating quicker): Faster, secure roaming while traversing a network delivers improved mobility and better experiences with latency-sensitive applications such as voice-over Wi-Fi and mobile video streaming
    "Today's Wi-Fi delivers connectivity to services and content for many devices in different environments," said Edgar Figueroa, president and CEO of Wi-Fi Alliance. "Wi-Fi Agile Multiband brings new capabilities that increase network and device performance and ultimately provide a better Wi-Fi user experience."

The first Wi-Fi CERTIFIED Agile Multiband products which comprise the test bed for interoperability certification are:
    • Broadcom BCM4361 11ac STA Reference Design
    • Intel Home Wi-Fi Chipset-based 802.11ac 4-stream Concurrent Dual Band Router
    • Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 8265
    • Marvell 802.11ac Wave2 Wi-Fi Test Bed Evaluation Kit
    • MediaTek MT7621A+MT7615 802.11abgn/ac Ref. AP
    • Ruckus R710 Access Point
    • Ruckus ZoneDirector 1200 Controller
    • Qualcomm mobile Wi-Fi AC2 chipset
    For more information, including a technology overview and technology highlights, please visit: Wi-Fi Agile Multiband | Wi-Fi Alliance

Chino, Sep 7, 2018
Thema:

Wi-Fi connectivity issue . i can't my pc though any wifi network

1. Wi-Fi connectivity issue . i can't my pc though any wifi network - Similar Threads - connectivity issue can't

2. Can't connect to Wi-Fi and/or missing Wi-Fi network adapter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't connect to Wi-Fi and/or missing Wi-Fi network adapter: I recently got a new laptop, an ASUS ROG Zephyrus. I updated the computer to Windows 11, and since then it has not been able to connect to the Wi-Fi. I've watched numerous videos on how to "solve" my problem, yet not have worked. I have gone through the troubleshooter, yet it...
  3. Can't connect to Wi-Fi and/or missing Wi-Fi network adapter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't connect to Wi-Fi and/or missing Wi-Fi network adapter: I recently got a new laptop, an ASUS ROG Zephyrus. I updated the computer to Windows 11, and since then it has not been able to connect to the Wi-Fi. I've watched numerous videos on how to "solve" my problem, yet not have worked. I have gone through the troubleshooter, yet it...
  4. Wi-Fi network adapter and Wi-Fi issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wi-Fi network adapter and Wi-Fi issues: Hello, I have a Dell Vostro 3558, Windows 10, and for several months now I've been having a problem with my Wi-Fi network adapter which prevents me to connect to the Internet. It wasn't so bad at first I would just shut down and boot pc again then the Wi-Fi would work but now...
  5. Wi-Fi network adapter and Wi-Fi issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wi-Fi network adapter and Wi-Fi issues: Hello, I have a Dell Vostro 3558, Windows 10, and for several months now I've been having a problem with my Wi-Fi network adapter which prevents me to connect to the Internet. It wasn't so bad at first I would just shut down and boot pc again then the Wi-Fi would work but now...
  6. Wi-Fi network adapter and Wi-Fi issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. My PC can't connect to the wi-fi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My PC can't connect to the wi-fi: After I got a new Windows 10 PC there's one big problem I have to fave everytime I need to connect to the wi-fi. When I connect to our wi-fi, the PC connects, but then it says "No Internet, secured". Even after I restart the PC, it's still the same. The PC sometimes connect...
  8. PC connection issue (Wi-Fi)

PC connection issue (Wi-Fi): I have 2 PCs hooked up, both running Windows 10. My PC in the living room is connected directly to the cable modem and I am using a portable Wi-Fi adapter (Netgear Genie) for my PC in the bedroom. Everything was working fine until a few days ago when I lost my Wi-Fi signal in...
  9. PC connection issue (Wi-Fi)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PC connection issue (Wi-Fi): I have 2 PCs hooked up, both running Windows 10. My PC in the living room is connected directly to the cable modem and I am using a portable Wi-Fi adapter (Netgear Genie) for my PC in the bedroom. Everything was working fine until a few days ago when I lost my Wi-Fi signal in...
  10. I am not able to connect to any WiFi network. It is showing "No Wi-Fi networks found" when...

I am not able to connect to any WiFi network. It is showing "No Wi-Fi networks found" when...: This problem came up suddenly few months back. Since then, I have tried update, rollback, disable/enable of my WiFi driver (Intel Centrino Wireless-N 2230) but nothing has worked[ATTACH]. I don't know how to solve this problem. Please help. Laptop model - Dell Inspiron 5520...