Windows 10: Wi-Fi connectivity issue

Discus and support Wi-Fi connectivity issue in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Its been about 2 weeks since i used my pc and when I came back I wss having connectivity issues. Even though there is wifi in my house, its not popping... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DamianCaballero, Mar 17, 2019.

1. Wi-Fi connectivity issue

Its been about 2 weeks since i used my pc and when I came back I wss having connectivity issues. Even though there is wifi in my house, its not popping up in internet access. The wifi signal is perfect on my phone in the exact same location as my pc. I have already reinstalled windows as well as update and reinstall my drivers but nothing seems to work, I also can't use an ethernet cable

**Modified title from: Weak to no wifi signal on my pc but fine on my phone**

:)

DamianCaballero, Mar 17, 2019
  2. Junaid_A Win User

Wi-Fi issue: Limited connectivity

Hi Scot,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

I suggest you to run the in-built troubleshooter for Internet connections.

• Open 'Settings' and click on 'Update and security'.
    • On the left pane, select 'Troubleshoot' and run the troubleshooter for 'Internet Connections'.

You may also try the troubleshooting steps listed in the articles listed below and check if it works:

Hope it helps.

Junaid_A, Mar 17, 2019
  3. Geethu B Win User
    Issue with connecting to Wi-Fi

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I understand that you have an issue with connecting to Wi-Fi.
    I can imagine the inconvenience you have experienced. We are here to help and guide you in the right direction.

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

1. Incorrect Wi-Fi settings.

2. Corrupt or outdated Wireless network driver.

Try the steps listed here:

Method 1:

I suggest you to refer the article which will help to fix common issue with Wi-Fi in Windows 10.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/getstarted-why-cant-i-get-connected

Method 2:

If the issue persists, I suggest you to install latest Wi-Fi driver from the computer manufacturer website and check if it helps. mode.

http://www.dell.com/support/home/us/en/19/product-support/product/xps-8700/drivers/advanced?os=wt64a

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Mar 17, 2019
  4. Wi-Fi connectivity issue

Marivel Man, Mar 17, 2019
Thema:

Wi-Fi connectivity issue

1. Wi-Fi connectivity issue - Similar Threads - connectivity issue

2. NETWORK ADAPTER ISSUE - Ethernet connection detection issue.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NETWORK ADAPTER ISSUE - Ethernet connection detection issue.: Hello all,My Laptop couldn't detect ethernet connection, when i checked with device manager, there's an error CODE 56. It hasn't resolved even after updating the drivers and downloaded and installled the driver from the manufacturer site but still issue hasn't resolved.Any...
  3. NETWORK ADAPTER ISSUE - Ethernet connection detection issue.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    NETWORK ADAPTER ISSUE - Ethernet connection detection issue.: Hello all,My Laptop couldn't detect ethernet connection, when i checked with device manager, there's an error CODE 56. It hasn't resolved even after updating the drivers and downloaded and installled the driver from the manufacturer site but still issue hasn't resolved.Any...
  4. NETWORK ADAPTER ISSUE - Ethernet connection detection issue.

5. NETWORK ADAPTER ISSUE - Ethernet connection detection issue.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. NETWORK ADAPTER ISSUE - Ethernet connection detection issue.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. NETWORK ADAPTER ISSUE - Ethernet connection detection issue.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. 5GHz Wi-Fi Connectivity issue Win-11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    5GHz Wi-Fi Connectivity issue Win-11: It seems that my laptop is unable to connect to the 5GHz network. Previously, I had no trouble connecting, but now it struggles to authenticate my device. After entering the password, it spends some time in "verifying and connecting" before ultimately failing to connect to...
  9. 5GHz Wi-Fi Connectivity issue Win-11

5GHz Wi-Fi Connectivity issue Win-11: It seems that my laptop is unable to connect to the 5GHz network. Previously, I had no trouble connecting, but now it struggles to authenticate my device. After entering the password, it spends some time in "verifying and connecting" before ultimately failing to connect to...
  10. WiFi Connection issue

WiFi Connection issue: In my Lenovo laptop, I cannot connect to my WiFi network. It showed me a message that says: Security or Firewall settings might be blocking the connection. Where I have to click and solve that problem in my laptop. I have already checked my WiFi with my cellphone, and it is...