Windows 10: Wi-Fi connectivity problem

Discus and support Wi-Fi connectivity problem in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; [ATTACH] I face Wi-Fi connectivity problem. Whenever I tried to upgrade windows I face same problem on different laptops on different companies and I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by WASEEMEJAZ213, Oct 11, 2018.

1. Wi-Fi connectivity problem

Wi-Fi connectivity problem 4aef85b7-4db5-42e1-8724-2df7984f54d9?upload=true.png

I face Wi-Fi connectivity problem. Whenever I tried to upgrade windows I face same problem on different laptops on different companies and I have to rollback the updates.

Now the question is how to solve the Wi-Fi connectivity issue. I have tried all the possible solutions.

:)

WASEEMEJAZ213, Oct 11, 2018
  2. johnny234 Win User

Windows 10 stop automatically connecting to random new wi-fi networks

Hi,

I have searched a lot, but all the tutorials I found only explained how to not connect automatically to a known wi-fi network or how to disable wi-fi sense... but this is not what I am looking for...

PROBLEM:

• When my laptop (Windows 10 Pro X64) is not connected to a network and the wireless adapter is on, it will automatically connect to any random new unsecured wi-fi network... The only way I have now to avoid this is to disable my wi-fi adapter.

UNUSEFUL TUTORIALS I FOUND ON THE INTERNET:

• How to manually uncheck the option for a particular wi-fi network not to connect automatically in Network Properties. This is not what I am looking for. This would suggest that everytime I power my computer. I would have to manually go through all the available wi-fi networks and unclick them all...
    • How to disable Wi-Fi Sense. This is not useful, because I don't even have a Wi-Fi sense option in my computer where the tutorials say it should be.

EXPECTED BEHAVIOR:

• I am looking for an option to tell my computer to stop connecting randomly to unknown wi-fi networks like an hyperactive, reckless idiot.

PERSONAL COMMENT:

• Honestly, why would any respectable company think that it could be somewhat wise or secure to do this... Anyone's computer could just randomly connect to any hacker's wi-fi network without the user even knowing it...

Any solutions would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

johnny234, Oct 11, 2018
  3. Marivel Man, Oct 11, 2018
  4. Wi-Fi connectivity problem

Trouble Changing Wi-Fi Password

I've been following the following steps to change my Wi-Fi password for some time:

1. Launch Control Panel.
    2. Click "Network and Internet."
    3. Click "Network and Sharing Center."
    4. Click "Wi-Fi...."
    5. Click "Wireless Properties."
    6. Click the Security tab.
    7. Check "Show characters."
    8. Enter the password in "Network security key."
    Those steps have been working just fine, but today I discovered a new wrinkle. If I change the password inside the router first, "Wi-Fi..." doesn't appear in step 4. This isn't much of a problem at home, because I can just change the password in Control Panel before I change it inside the router, but it would be a problem at a public hotspot, or something of that nature. I also tested Brink's instructions in "How to Connect To a Wireless Network in Windows 10," but they don't work for me either. How can I fix this?

gregyurkon, Oct 11, 2018
Thema:

Wi-Fi connectivity problem

1. Wi-Fi connectivity problem - Similar Threads - connectivity problem

2. Minecraft Windows 10 Connection Problems

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Windows 10 Connection Problems: I own Minecraft one xbox one and on windows 10.. Everything works perfectly fine on Xbox one bedrock edition, but when i recently installed Minecraft Windows 10 edition, My packs will not show up. It shows "we cannot connect to the store, maybe try internect connection. But...
  3. Problem when connected to internet in windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problem when connected to internet in windows 10: If I connect the internet to windows 10 it sucking the internet. I am having limited data plan. Although I use the option metered connection its using all the internet. System is using internet in background. Please help me .....
  4. KB4503286 causing odd problems with Lenovo Yoga connected to CalDigit Dock - sleep or power...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    KB4503286 causing odd problems with Lenovo Yoga connected to CalDigit Dock - sleep or power...: I have a Lenovo Yoga 920 connected via thunderbolt to a CalDigit dock. Normally, I start the PC with lid open in order to start "Thunderbolt* Software". I typically have to start the program, then right click in the system tray and "Manage approved devices" in order for the...
  5. Problems: your Connection is not private

Problems: your Connection is not private: This problems held from yesterday night. and when i logging my mail address or youtube.com in chorome then showing your Connection is not private. I check Date & Time and others reason also... but others are ok......
  6. Problem with Ethernet Connection

Problem with Ethernet Connection: So this is a problem I've been having for the past few months and it really irks me because it's basically rendered a PC I just got worthless and I haven't been able to do anything with it. The basic problem is just that the ethernet is running ungodly slow. I did a speed...
  7. Microsoft 1632 All-in-One Media Keyboard Connection Problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft 1632 All-in-One Media Keyboard Connection Problem: Hi there, wish you a great week! I have a little problem about my keyboard. About a year ago, my friend gave me a 1632 keyboard and dongle and as i am using a gaming keyboard, i have never used that before. Today I have tried to connect it on a computer i have just...
  8. We ran into a problem while connecting to the Windows Update service. We'll try to connect...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    We ran into a problem while connecting to the Windows Update service. We'll try to connect...: I have been having issue after updating the windows 1903 version from the last few days. [ATTACH] can anyone help !!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/we-ran-into-a-problem-while-connecting-to-the/fe145efe-5113-4ffc-a250-39fdd61ef57b
  9. problems connecting a device

problems connecting a device: Hi I am having big problems connecting my Satnav to my laptop as it just doesn't show up, I have tried turning off my laptop and back on again , I have tried using a different lead, i've tried using all my USB ports, and I tried uninstalling them and reinstalling them so all...
  10. Bluetooth connectivity problems after patch KB4497934

Bluetooth connectivity problems after patch KB4497934: This is my first post to this community, so please bear with me. I recently received the May 14 and May 21 patches for Windows 10 for my computer, KB4494441 and KB4497934, respectively, and Windows automatically updated to them. After the May 14 patch, I noticed that my PC...