Windows 10: Wi-Fi disconnected automatically

Discus and support Wi-Fi disconnected automatically in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have 2 Wi-Fi adapters which is bridged, then I was struggling about it. The 2nd Wi-Fi adaptor is disconnected from the Wi-Fi. Please help!!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by NightFakhriYT, Oct 27, 2018.

1. Wi-Fi disconnected automatically

I have 2 Wi-Fi adapters which is bridged, then I was struggling about it. The 2nd Wi-Fi adaptor is disconnected from the Wi-Fi.
    Please help!!

:)

NightFakhriYT, Oct 27, 2018

2. Wi-Fi disconnect

Windows doesn't disconnect a properly working WiFi. Mine NEVER disconnects since the last time I restarted my computer. I suggest to check for near-by WiFi radios to see if your channel is too crowded or if all the channels are crowded, just switch to 5 GHz band like mine
    Wi-Fi disconnected automatically [​IMG]

theveterans, Oct 27, 2018
  3. johnny234 Win User
    Windows 10 stop automatically connecting to random new wi-fi networks

Hi,

I have searched a lot, but all the tutorials I found only explained how to not connect automatically to a known wi-fi network or how to disable wi-fi sense... but this is not what I am looking for...

PROBLEM:

• When my laptop (Windows 10 Pro X64) is not connected to a network and the wireless adapter is on, it will automatically connect to any random new unsecured wi-fi network... The only way I have now to avoid this is to disable my wi-fi adapter.

UNUSEFUL TUTORIALS I FOUND ON THE INTERNET:

• How to manually uncheck the option for a particular wi-fi network not to connect automatically in Network Properties. This is not what I am looking for. This would suggest that everytime I power my computer. I would have to manually go through all the available wi-fi networks and unclick them all...
    • How to disable Wi-Fi Sense. This is not useful, because I don't even have a Wi-Fi sense option in my computer where the tutorials say it should be.

EXPECTED BEHAVIOR:

• I am looking for an option to tell my computer to stop connecting randomly to unknown wi-fi networks like an hyperactive, reckless idiot.

PERSONAL COMMENT:

• Honestly, why would any respectable company think that it could be somewhat wise or secure to do this... Anyone's computer could just randomly connect to any hacker's wi-fi network without the user even knowing it...

Any solutions would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

johnny234, Oct 27, 2018
  4. David Haz Win User

Wi-Fi disconnected automatically

Wi Fi

Hi Chris,

If your connection to a Wi-Fi network is being disconnected automatically, it could mean that the network adapter drivers are outdated, or the Wi-Fi profile doesn't match, etc. For us to assist you properly in your connection issue, kindly respond to the
    questions below:

• Does the issue happen when connecting only to the Wi-Fi from your work? Or, does it happen when connecting to a different network?
    • What other troubleshooting steps have you done? This is for us to know and to avoid any duplication of efforts on your end.

We look forward to your response.

David Haz, Oct 27, 2018
Thema:

Wi-Fi disconnected automatically

1. Wi-Fi disconnected automatically - Similar Threads - disconnected automatically

2. automatic change of the display scale when disconnected from docking station

in Windows 10 Gaming
    automatic change of the display scale when disconnected from docking station: Hello Everyone, I use two monitors. the original one of the laptop and an additional external monitor extending displays. I use a docking station when I am working which allows me to use the two monitors. Sometimes I use the laptop on its own without the additional screen....
  3. automatic change of the display scale when disconnected from docking station

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    automatic change of the display scale when disconnected from docking station: Hello Everyone, I use two monitors. the original one of the laptop and an additional external monitor extending displays. I use a docking station when I am working which allows me to use the two monitors. Sometimes I use the laptop on its own without the additional screen....
  4. Wifi automatically disconnecting,disappearing and again reconnecting...Ping is also...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi automatically disconnecting,disappearing and again reconnecting...Ping is also...: Hello! My wifi is automatically disconnecting and then disappeares from the network list and automatically connects again..This is so much annoying..My ping also fluctuates then usual..I have tried everything i could find on internet as i am struggling with this issue from 1...
  5. Wifi automatically disconnecting,disappearing and again reconnecting...Ping is also...

Wifi automatically disconnecting,disappearing and again reconnecting...Ping is also...: Hello! My wifi is automatically disconnecting and then disappeares from the network list and automatically connects again..This is so much annoying..My ping also fluctuates then usual..I have tried everything i could find on internet as i am struggling with this issue from 1...
  6. Wifi automatically disconnecting,disappearing and again reconnecting...Ping is also...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. WiFi often disconnecting and unchecking "connect automatically when in range"?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WiFi often disconnecting and unchecking "connect automatically when in range"?: I have moved to a new rental property with a new WiFi network and have only experienced this issue here.When I start my PC, it does not automatically connect to the WiFi. I always check the "connect automatically" option, but it is always unchecked on reboot. The other issue...
  8. WiFi often disconnecting and unchecking "connect automatically when in range"?

WiFi often disconnecting and unchecking "connect automatically when in range"?: I have moved to a new rental property with a new WiFi network and have only experienced this issue here.When I start my PC, it does not automatically connect to the WiFi. I always check the "connect automatically" option, but it is always unchecked on reboot. The other issue...
  9. why bluetooth headphones automatically disconnect windows 11 ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why bluetooth headphones automatically disconnect windows 11 ?: why bluetooth headphones automatically disconnect windows 11 ? when I change the video on youtube; facebook... the headphones disconnected automatically...
  10. why bluetooth headphones automatically disconnect windows 11 ?

why bluetooth headphones automatically disconnect windows 11 ?: why bluetooth headphones automatically disconnect windows 11 ? when I change the video on youtube; facebook... the headphones disconnected automatically...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ipad disconnects from wifi and wdoesnt reconnect automatically without forcing it