Windows 10: Wi-Fi disconnects suddenly and can't connect until hibernating or restarting PC

Discus and support Wi-Fi disconnects suddenly and can't connect until hibernating or restarting PC in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My Wi-Fi was disconnecting and stoping reconect until i restart PC. Then i discovered that if i put the pc to hibernate and turn it on, the Wi-Fi can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Jesse_501, Apr 3, 2020.

1. Jesse_501 Win User

Wi-Fi disconnects suddenly and can't connect until hibernating or restarting PC

My Wi-Fi was disconnecting and stoping reconect until i restart PC. Then i discovered that if i put the pc to hibernate and turn it on, the Wi-Fi can reconect again.

I already tried lots of solutions to stop this suddenly disconnection but none of them worked.

My question is: what happens with the network card when the pc hibernates or restart? I wanted to know becausei want to do it manually, without the necessity of restarting the PC. Is there any command/procedure that can simulate what happens to the network card when the pc hibernates/restarts?

Thanks!

:)

Jesse_501, Apr 3, 2020

2. Wi-Fi disconnect

Windows doesn't disconnect a properly working WiFi. Mine NEVER disconnects since the last time I restarted my computer. I suggest to check for near-by WiFi radios to see if your channel is too crowded or if all the channels are crowded, just switch to 5 GHz band like mine
    Wi-Fi disconnects suddenly and can't connect until hibernating or restarting PC [​IMG]

theveterans, Apr 3, 2020
  3. Amadeus51 Win User
    No wi-fi connection

I found the restore points and went back to last month, when the Wi-Fi was still working. I reconnected the router. The control panel says the connection is secure and connected when I tried to get online via wireless rather than DSL, but the icon on the bottom is still the DSL one. Do I have to disconnect the DSL cable in order to use the Wi-Fi or does it matter? The control panel lists both internet connections.

Amadeus51, Apr 3, 2020
  4. Johannes Win User

Printer disconnects from Wi-Fi

Part of an older post 10 Sep 2018 , at the time we were happy that the PC issue was fixed.
    The printer was not the main issue.

The wi-fi connected printer get disconnected from Wi-Fi for no apparent reason.
    Both of our pc's still have the wi-fi connection.
    The only way to re-establish the wi-fi connection to the printer is to disconnect and reconnect the power line.
    Once the connection with printer is re-established, we can repeatedly print again until we stop and the printer sits idle for a night, then the process starts over again.
    I did reinstall the software, but to no avail.
    In the event viewer it states to see trace logging, but I don't know how to find it.

Johannes, Apr 3, 2020
Thema:

1. Wi-Fi disconnects suddenly and can't connect until hibernating or restarting PC - Similar Threads - disconnects suddenly can't

2. My Wifi suddenly disconnect and won't connect until restarting.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Wifi suddenly disconnect and won't connect until restarting.: My wifi suddenly disconnect and cannot connect, so I check the internet all the posibility to fix this problem like turn my wifi to private, resetting my router, uncheck power management setting, updating wifi driver, and etc. And at last, I tried troubleshotting my wifi and...
  3. My Wifi suddenly disconnect and won't connect until restarting.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Wifi suddenly disconnect and won't connect until restarting.: My wifi suddenly disconnect and cannot connect, so I check the internet all the posibility to fix this problem like turn my wifi to private, resetting my router, uncheck power management setting, updating wifi driver, and etc. And at last, I tried troubleshotting my wifi and...
  4. My Wifi suddenly disconnect and won't connect until restarting.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Can't Connect to wi fi

Can't Connect to wi fi: Hey!Today i bought a new laptop asus rog strix g15 g513ic-hn002 and i tried setting up windows on it. When i reached the part when you're supposed to connect it to the internet there was no other option than an ethernet cable. And when i tried connecting after doing the setup...
  6. WI-FI connects then disconnects

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WI-FI connects then disconnects: I have been having problems with my connection to the internet, When I turn on my Wi-Fi it connects for about a minute then disconnects and says "No Internet, Secured". I have the setting random hardware address enabled but when I disable it it immediately say No Internet...
  7. WI-FI connects then disconnects

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WI-FI connects then disconnects: I have been having problems with my connection to the internet, When I turn on my Wi-Fi it connects for about a minute then disconnects and says "No Internet, Secured". I have the setting random hardware address enabled but when I disable it it immediately say No Internet...
  8. My PC can't connect to the wi-fi

My PC can't connect to the wi-fi: After I got a new Windows 10 PC there's one big problem I have to fave everytime I need to connect to the wi-fi. When I connect to our wi-fi, the PC connects, but then it says "No Internet, secured". Even after I restart the PC, it's still the same. The PC sometimes connect...
  9. Can't connect to wi fi

Can't connect to wi fi: My computer detects the network and asks me for a password, but after trying to connect, it presents the error "Can't connect to this network" [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-connect-to-wi-fi/a5fd1cd9-8f22-4905-a00d-aaac0ffd67fe
  10. Suddenly no Wi-Fi connection is available

Suddenly no Wi-Fi connection is available: I have an brand new Lenovo Yoga 920. Picked it up yesterday and it was working perfectly except after a restart this afternoon where it shows "Not connected - No connections are available." When I go to Network and Internet settings, there is no Wi-Fi option to the left under...