Windows 10: Wi-Fi doesn't have valid IP configuration

Discus and support Wi-Fi doesn't have valid IP configuration in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; All mobile devices are able to connect to the network, except whenever i try to connect a desktop/laptop, i get the status: "unidentified network, no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by SmithJones1, Oct 8, 2018.

1. Wi-Fi doesn't have valid IP configuration

All mobile devices are able to connect to the network, except whenever i try to connect a desktop/laptop, i get the status: "unidentified network, no internet access".

I have preformed these series of commands in order:

netsh winsock reset

ipconfig /release

ipconfig /renew *

ipconfig / renew returns:

"An error occured while renewing interface Wi-Fi : unable to contact your DHCP server. Request has timed out.""

:)

SmithJones1, Oct 8, 2018

2. Windows 10 Wi-Fi doesn't have a valid IP configuration

I have tried all suggestions made on here for fixing an No Valid IP address issue on my Windows 10 computer. I have bought a brand new Relteck Wi-Fi adapter but even still, its says that with Etheranet and Wi-Fi that I have no valid IP configuration. We
    have tried everything to fix this issue and its has yet to be resolved.

~Zach

ZacharyJameson, Oct 8, 2018
  3. Repeated "wifi doesn't have a valid ip configuration" error message daily

Ethernet doesn’t have a valid IP Configuration is often appear on Windows 10/8.1/7 based operating system. The average Windows user encountered the problem when wanting to connect to a Wi-Fi or Local Area Network (LAN) via Ethernet. Here
    is an example of an error message that often appears when connecting to the network:

• Ethernet doesn’t have a valid IP configuration.
    • Local area connection doesn’t have a valid IP configuration.
    • Wi-Fi doesn’t have a valid IP configuration.
    • Wireless network connection doesn’t have a valid IP configuration.
    try steps here: http://gethelpinwindows10.net/fix-ethernet-doesnt-have-a-valid-ip-configuration/

dedyprasetiyo724, Oct 8, 2018
  4. sml156 Win User

Wi-Fi doesn't have valid IP configuration

Windows Wi-Fi doesn't have a valid IP configuration

One last try, Lets see if DHCP client is running

Press the Windows Key + R and type or paste the code below into the run box
    Code:
    Code:
    services.msc
    Wi-Fi doesn't have valid IP configuration [​IMG]

Edit: Also check if these are running

• COM+ Event System
    • Computer Browser
    • DHCP Client
    • Network Connections
    • Network Location Awareness
    • Remote Procedure Call (RPC)
    • Server
    • TCP/IP Netbios helper
    • WLAN AutoConfig
    • Workstation

sml156, Oct 8, 2018
Thema:

Wi-Fi doesn't have valid IP configuration

1. Wi-Fi doesn't have valid IP configuration - Similar Threads - doesn't valid configuration

2. What is the permanent solution to: "Wi-Fi doesn't have a valid IP configuration"?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the permanent solution to: "Wi-Fi doesn't have a valid IP configuration"?: Hi,I've been struggling with this problem on and off for a few months. It happened again yesterday, and now none of the quick fixes off of the internet will work. I've tried restarting my laptop and the router. I've done the ipconfig thing which worked in the past. I've tried...
  3. What is the permanent solution to: "Wi-Fi doesn't have a valid IP configuration"?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is the permanent solution to: "Wi-Fi doesn't have a valid IP configuration"?: Hi,I've been struggling with this problem on and off for a few months. It happened again yesterday, and now none of the quick fixes off of the internet will work. I've tried restarting my laptop and the router. I've done the ipconfig thing which worked in the past. I've tried...
  4. wi-fi and ethernet connections to it doesn't have a valid IP configuration

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    wi-fi and ethernet connections to it doesn't have a valid IP configuration: This is a new hp computer that connected fine until I took it to another location and it was connected to a different router. Now I can very occasionally get connected but it doesn't last....
  5. "Wi-Fi" doesn't have a valid IP configuration

"Wi-Fi" doesn't have a valid IP configuration: Hi all. I'm having problems connecting to my wi-fi. Everything worked fine before I installed Windows updates KB4493464 and KB4493478 (Windows 10 Version 1803) I'm getting a '"Wi-Fi" doesn't have a valid IP configuration' error. I've tried a different things already: 1)...
  6. Windows 10 Wi-Fi doesn't have a valid IP configuration

Windows 10 Wi-Fi doesn't have a valid IP configuration: Hey boys and girls. If you are getting this error message whenever you try to connect your PC to your home wi-fi or a hotsport or tether to your smartphone, you may encounter this issue. It is a widespread issue which several users get. I found a solution which was posted by...
  7. doesn't have a valid IP configuration

doesn't have a valid IP configuration: Unable to get internet connection via LAN or WiFi. All other machines on the network connect fine. Troubleshooter shows: "Wi-Fi" doesn't have a valid IP configuration "Ethernet" doesn't have a valid IP configuration I've tried: 1. Troubleshooter (as above) 2. Reset...
  8. Wi-Fi doesn't have a valid IP configuration

Wi-Fi doesn't have a valid IP configuration: So my wifi was working fine up till last night, and this morning it's been showing me limited connection on the wifi. I can still use the wifi on my phone, ipad, and my other computer (that im using now). Running the troubleshoot shows "Wi-Fi" doesnt have a valid IP...
  9. Windows Wi-Fi doesn't have a valid IP configuration

Windows Wi-Fi doesn't have a valid IP configuration: Hi, Yesterday my windows 10 laptop stopped connecting to the internet. I have tried many fixes so far but haven't been able to come up with a solution. Internet troubleshooting shows: "Wi-Fi doesn't have a valid IP configuration" Internet connection displays: No...
  10. Doesn't have a valid IP configuration

Doesn't have a valid IP configuration: Hello all. I've been having the above issue at different times and it is getting a bit irritating to restart the modem(router). How can I permanently fix it so that my internet can be online 24/7 without me having resetting the box? And how come it says that I have...