Windows 10: Wi-Fi download and upload connection drops every 6-8 seconds.

Discus and support Wi-Fi download and upload connection drops every 6-8 seconds. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I use TP-Link Wireless Nano USB Adapter for Wi-Fi connection. Every 6-8 seconds the download and upload drops, though the connection to the SSID... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Alexander Shterkel, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Wi-Fi download and upload connection drops every 6-8 seconds.

I use TP-Link Wireless Nano USB Adapter for Wi-Fi connection. Every 6-8 seconds the download and upload drops, though the connection to the SSID remains OK.

I've already tried to fix it through power management. Now all USB ports and devices including wi-fi adapter aren't allowed to shut down for powersaving. It did not help.

I also tried to reinstall original TP-Link driver for several times with no differences.

I tried to go through the steps from similar issue: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/awful-wi-fi-connection-after-the-creator-update/f4ec9c25-d9bf-4e21-814e-205e4408e702 and it didn't help me either.

Wi-Fi download and upload connection drops every 6-8 seconds. fe083078-07cb-4d30-a352-27071690f298?upload=true.png

I'm starting to give up. All I can say that it's definately not the problem with the wi-fi router as the internet on the phones and notebook works fine both on 2.4ghz and 5ghz.

:)

Alexander Shterkel, Jan 20, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Wi-Fi CERTIFIED 6 - Next generation Wi-Fi connectivity

Source: Wi-Fi CERTIFIED 6 | Wi-Fi Alliance

Brink, Jan 20, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Wi-Fi Alliance announces Wi-Fi 6 certification program

Read more: Wi-Fi CERTIFIED 6™ delivers new Wi-Fi(R) era | Wi-Fi Alliance

See also: Wi-Fi CERTIFIED 6 | Wi-Fi Alliance

Brink, Jan 20, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Wi-Fi download and upload connection drops every 6-8 seconds.

Wi-Fi Alliance announces Wi-Fi 6 certification program

Read more: Wi-Fi CERTIFIED 6™ delivers new Wi-Fi(R) era | Wi-Fi Alliance

See also: Wi-Fi CERTIFIED 6 | Wi-Fi Alliance

Brink, Jan 20, 2021
Thema:

Wi-Fi download and upload connection drops every 6-8 seconds.

1. Wi-Fi download and upload connection drops every 6-8 seconds. - Similar Threads - download upload connection

2. Wi-Fi connection often drops

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wi-Fi connection often drops: Hello,since the end of 2020, I have had my notebook and never had any problems, but recently there have been complications.A few weeks ago, my notebook had the problem that sometimes the screen froze for a few seconds or the computer even crashed. This eventually ended up...
  3. Wi-Fi connection often drops

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wi-Fi connection often drops: Hello,since the end of 2020, I have had my notebook and never had any problems, but recently there have been complications.A few weeks ago, my notebook had the problem that sometimes the screen froze for a few seconds or the computer even crashed. This eventually ended up...
  4. Wi-Fi spikes every 10 seconds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wi-Fi spikes every 10 seconds: Just to clarify, I've tried so many things like closing background processes, messing with the DNS settings, trying to figure out what's using up so much data using the resource monitor, and uninstalling a bunch of things that might be causing the problem. I'm a bit confused...
  5. Wi-Fi spikes every 10 seconds

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wi-Fi spikes every 10 seconds: Just to clarify, I've tried so many things like closing background processes, messing with the DNS settings, trying to figure out what's using up so much data using the resource monitor, and uninstalling a bunch of things that might be causing the problem. I'm a bit confused...
  6. Wi-Fi spikes every 10 seconds

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Service causing Wi-Fi to drop every 2-3 seconds

Service causing Wi-Fi to drop every 2-3 seconds: So pretty much as the title states, when I disable all of my services clean boot my internet is constantly up and running without any problems but when I have a lot of my services enabled, the up and down speed drops to literally 0 and goes up a bit then 2-3 seconds later it...
  8. Wi-Fi speed keeps dropping every few seconds...

Wi-Fi speed keeps dropping every few seconds...: When I run the speed-test, it begins as it usually was in terms of speed that was there before when I didn't have an issue with anything but after 2-3 seconds the meter freezes and immediately drops to 20Mb then starts going a bit up just to freeze again and drop a bit again...
  9. Wi-Fi Alliance brings Wi-Fi 6 into 6 GHz as Wi-Fi 6E

in Windows 10 News
    Wi-Fi Alliance brings Wi-Fi 6 into 6 GHz as Wi-Fi 6E: Wi-Fi 6E will rapidly deliver benefits in 6 GHz once available Wi-Fi Alliance® is introducing new terminology to distinguish forthcoming Wi-Fi 6 devices that are capable of 6 GHz operation, an important portion of unlicensed spectrum that may soon be made available by...
  10. Wi-Fi CERTIFIED 6 - Next generation Wi-Fi connectivity

Wi-Fi CERTIFIED 6 - Next generation Wi-Fi connectivity: [ATTACH] Wi-Fi CERTIFIED 6™, the industry certification program based on the IEEE 802.11ax standard, enables next generation Wi-Fi connectivity providing the capacity, coverage, and performance required by users—even in environments with many connected devices such as...