Windows 10: Wi-Fi getting disconnected upon using Bluetooth earphones on laptop

Discus and support Wi-Fi getting disconnected upon using Bluetooth earphones on laptop in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; After updating to KB4551762 on 14th of March 2020 I have been facing Wireless Internet disconnection issue when I use Bluetooth earphone on laptop.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by SantoshKoduri, Apr 26, 2020.

1. Wi-Fi getting disconnected upon using Bluetooth earphones on laptop

After updating to KB4551762 on 14th of March 2020 I have been facing Wireless Internet disconnection issue when I use Bluetooth earphone on laptop. This issue is observed only after using Bluetooth earphones after 15-20 minutes.

Repro rate: 4/5

Observed on:

Asus Vivobook x507UAR.

:)

SantoshKoduri, Apr 26, 2020

2. Bluetooth earphones are suddenly disconnecting when Wi-Fi is on

I have a strange issue that's suddenly developed. I purchased a pair of bluetooth Philips earphones last month and I was able to use them with my Lenovo laptop shortly after with no issues.

The only issue was that I had to keep on removing the device and repairing to connect. The 'Connect' icon in the Action Centre doesn't work. That was a minor issue; however now my earphones are unable to work with the laptop unless I switch off the Wi-Fi adapter. They either take two or three times to pair and when successful, I cannot switch the playback device from my speakers to the Bluetooth stereo earphones until I disable the Wi-Fi.

It's not the earphones themselves as they work with my tablet and phones perfectly fine. I believe it may have something to do with an unscheduled and unwanted update from Windows 10 yesterday. I thought I had turned them off but apparently not because they were almost halfway yesterday.

The other explanation is that there's some inteference from my router as I was trying to upgrade speeds by switching to 5GHz on the router page but since my laptop didn't support that, I gave up and switched back to 2.4.

What could the issue here be?

nigelwilson, Apr 26, 2020
  3. Wi-Fi disconnect

Windows doesn't disconnect a properly working WiFi. Mine NEVER disconnects since the last time I restarted my computer. I suggest to check for near-by WiFi radios to see if your channel is too crowded or if all the channels are crowded, just switch to 5 GHz band like mine
    Wi-Fi getting disconnected upon using Bluetooth earphones on laptop [​IMG]

theveterans, Apr 26, 2020
  4. Tooth1 Win User

Wi-Fi getting disconnected upon using Bluetooth earphones on laptop

Connecting Bluetooth causes Wi-Fi to disconnect or have limited connectivity

After upgrade from 8.1 to Windows 10 on Lenovo laptop: When connecting a Bluetooth device to play my music through, in moments and every time, my Wi-Fi disconnects. Adapter & Bluetooth drivers say are up to date. Wi-Fi from Virgin Super hub in which I
    have tried changing channels. (I have a Bluetooth mouse connected without issue) Any suggestions?? Please??

Tooth1, Apr 26, 2020
Thema:

Wi-Fi getting disconnected upon using Bluetooth earphones on laptop

1. Wi-Fi getting disconnected upon using Bluetooth earphones on laptop - Similar Threads - getting disconnected upon

2. Laptop disconnects from Wi-Fi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop disconnects from Wi-Fi: My Asus Laptop Windows 11 home disconnects from my internet connection constantly, it's very annoying and i watched countless tutorials on how to fix this bug, and none of them worked for me can someone tell me the problem that i'm facing and how to solve it? thank you....
  3. Laptop disconnects from Wi-Fi

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop disconnects from Wi-Fi: My Asus Laptop Windows 11 home disconnects from my internet connection constantly, it's very annoying and i watched countless tutorials on how to fix this bug, and none of them worked for me can someone tell me the problem that i'm facing and how to solve it? thank you....
  4. wi fi disconnection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    wi fi disconnection: the WiFi internet disconnects when the power cable is plugged-in. I have windows 10 installed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wi-fi-disconnection/120d6dee-d1d9-41a0-8964-bf9770614afb
  5. Wi-Fi disconnection

Wi-Fi disconnection: Hi , When I connect my pc to zoom or outlook then wifi disconnect several times https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wi-fi-disconnection/47ce291c-f151-4d27-aade-06b9e45b450c
  6. Wi-Fi Disconnection

Wi-Fi Disconnection: Hi , My wi-fi disconnect automatically sometimes and shows no wifi network found and after sometimes network comes.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wi-fi-disconnection/da3b1310-d7e1-49eb-8702-3f27734473b5
  7. Wi-Fi gets disconnected after sleep

Wi-Fi gets disconnected after sleep: I get a new laptop Vostro 5490 with Win10 Pro 2004. everything works great but once my laptop goes into sleep mode it's become a problem. I can go in and out of sleep mode just fine, but my problem is that upon exiting sleep mode my computer cannot pick up any wifi signals...
  8. Wi Fi disconnects off and on

Wi Fi disconnects off and on: Sometime back, not sure, one of updates caused Wi Fi to disconnect 2-4 times sometimes in an hour sometimes. Even when streaming on cell phone with Wi Fi phone would say Wi Fi off. Yes I say one of the updates. I will explain. I did check everything I could...
  9. Bluetooth earphones are suddenly disconnecting when Wi-Fi is on

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth earphones are suddenly disconnecting when Wi-Fi is on: I have a strange issue that's suddenly developed. I purchased a pair of bluetooth Philips earphones last month and I was able to use them with my Lenovo laptop shortly after with no issues. The only issue was that I had to keep on removing the device and repairing to...
  10. Wi-Fi disconnect

Wi-Fi disconnect: My Wi-Fi keeps being disconnected and I am not sure what is doing it. When I go to settings I am usually able to reconnect but not always in the same sway. Sometimes I have to go to the troubleshooter and it determines that the "network adaptor" needs to be reset. Others...