Windows 10: Wi-Fi Hotspot doesn't work when Bluetooth is on

Discus and support Wi-Fi Hotspot doesn't work when Bluetooth is on in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I have an issue where I have my headphones connected to my laptop with Bluetooth and I am sharing my Ethernet connection with the Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/xKhaLiil, Sep 26, 2020.

1. Wi-Fi Hotspot doesn't work when Bluetooth is on

Hi everyone,

I have an issue where I have my headphones connected to my laptop with Bluetooth and I am sharing my Ethernet connection with the Windows 10 hotspot but it doesn't show up on my phone (I've tried other phones too) unless I turn bluetooth off.

Is there any workaround for this besides installing third party applications?

Cheers.

submitted by /u/xKhaLiil
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/xKhaLiil, Sep 26, 2020

2. WIN phone 8.1 update -> wi-fi doesn´t work

Hello!

Yesterday I installed WP 8.1 (Nokia Lumia 625). After updating my wi-fi doesn´t work anymore. The phone finds networks, but can´t connect. Where is the problem?

green-heart, Sep 26, 2020
  3. Trouble Changing Wi-Fi Password

I've been following the following steps to change my Wi-Fi password for some time:

1. Launch Control Panel.
    2. Click "Network and Internet."
    3. Click "Network and Sharing Center."
    4. Click "Wi-Fi...."
    5. Click "Wireless Properties."
    6. Click the Security tab.
    7. Check "Show characters."
    8. Enter the password in "Network security key."
    Those steps have been working just fine, but today I discovered a new wrinkle. If I change the password inside the router first, "Wi-Fi..." doesn't appear in step 4. This isn't much of a problem at home, because I can just change the password in Control Panel before I change it inside the router, but it would be a problem at a public hotspot, or something of that nature. I also tested Brink's instructions in "How to Connect To a Wireless Network in Windows 10," but they don't work for me either. How can I fix this?

gregyurkon, Sep 26, 2020
  4. bug67 Win User

Wi-Fi Hotspot doesn't work when Bluetooth is on

Can't create Wi-Fi hotspot

So, I was trying to set up my Windows 10 machine for use as a wi-fi hotspot and was unsuccessful in getting a solution:

I have since traced the possible problem to a lack of a "Microsoft Virtual WiFi Miniport Adapter_03." However, solutions such as clicking "update driver software" and uninstalling my network adapters and re-booting, have proved futile. Please help me figure out how I can get this driver so I can use my machine as a wi-fi hotspot. All this worked fine before I upgraded this machine from Windows 7. *Sleepy

bug67, Sep 26, 2020
Thema:

Wi-Fi Hotspot doesn't work when Bluetooth is on

1. Wi-Fi Hotspot doesn't work when Bluetooth is on - Similar Threads - Hotspot doesn't Bluetooth

2. WI-FI and Bluetooth not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WI-FI and Bluetooth not working.: I have an Asus TUF A15 laptop. My wi-fi option has disappeared from the icons, and I am unable to connect to any wi-fi. It was working properly, but after a restart, it was gone. And also, sometimes my Bluetooth icon also disappears in the middle of nowhere. All my drivers...
  3. WI-FI and Bluetooth not working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WI-FI and Bluetooth not working.: I have an Asus TUF A15 laptop. My wi-fi option has disappeared from the icons, and I am unable to connect to any wi-fi. It was working properly, but after a restart, it was gone. And also, sometimes my Bluetooth icon also disappears in the middle of nowhere. All my drivers...
  4. Forgot pin and Wi-Fi doesn't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forgot pin and Wi-Fi doesn't work: I recently bought a new PC and set up my windows account. I have meanwhile forgotten my pin and when I try to log on now, I can't reset the Pin because the Wi-Fi isn't working. The icon looks like the globe with a minus sign on top of it.My PC doesn't have Ethernet cable slot...
  5. Forgot pin and Wi-Fi doesn't work

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Forgot pin and Wi-Fi doesn't work: I recently bought a new PC and set up my windows account. I have meanwhile forgotten my pin and when I try to log on now, I can't reset the Pin because the Wi-Fi isn't working. The icon looks like the globe with a minus sign on top of it.My PC doesn't have Ethernet cable slot...
  6. WI-FI hotspot issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WI-FI hotspot issue: Hi!When my laptop is connected to the internet via a LAN cable and sharing it through a hotspot, the connection through the hotspot is terribly weak, while my laptop has a relatively strong connection. This is not an issue with my mobile as other devices connected to my...
  7. Wi-Fi and Bluetooth not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wi-Fi and Bluetooth not working: I am a Windows 10 user. On my Acer Swift 3 the network card "Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX201" provides both Wi-Fi connection and integrated Bluetooth. My computer is 6 months old and everything worked well until 2 weeks ago, when Bluetooth and integrated Wi-Fi card both disappeared from...
  8. Wi-Fi not working on desktop or laptop, hotspot working on both computers, Wi-Fi working on...

Wi-Fi not working on desktop or laptop, hotspot working on both computers, Wi-Fi working on...: I am having trouble because my Wi-Fi isn't working with either of my two PCs but is working on by Android phone. Furthermore, my phone's hotspot has been working completely fine on my PCs. Is this a problem with my PCs or my Wi-Fi? How do I go about fixing this?...
  9. WI-FI Hotspot not working

WI-FI Hotspot not working: i apologize for the errors that i will make first. So, i have a big problem with my hotspot, i can activate it of course, but i can't connect my phone, it stays blocked when it has to pick the ip adress. So i tried first to know if the problem was my phone, but nobody else...
  10. Bluetooth and Wi-fi not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth and Wi-fi not working: Split from this thread. Hi, I am using a connex primebook and I'm experiencing the above problems and sound is not working either. I tried all of the above approaches and nothing works. Any help?...