Windows 10: Wi-fi hotspot gives no internet connection to connected devices

Discus and support Wi-fi hotspot gives no internet connection to connected devices in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; uninstalled all the network/wifi/lan drivers,reinstalled them,seems to be working now Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by alligatorcampus, Nov 14, 2016.

1. Wi-fi hotspot gives no internet connection to connected devices

uninstalled all the network/wifi/lan drivers,reinstalled them,seems to be working now

alligatorcampus, Nov 17, 2016

2. also, i set the home networking connection to the newly created wifi hotspot,so it was just a bad setting in the end
    thank you for replying! ❤ ❤ ❤

alligatorcampus, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Wi-fi hotspot gives no internet connection to connected devices

1. Wi-fi hotspot gives no internet connection to connected devices - Similar Threads - hotspot internet connection

2. Wi-fi is connected but there is no internet.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wi-fi is connected but there is no internet.: My PC is connected to my wi-fi and it shows that I have internet but whenever i go to a browser or another app it shows that no internet connection. But I can use my wi-fi on other devices....
  3. Wi-fi is connected but there is no internet.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wi-fi is connected but there is no internet.: My PC is connected to my wi-fi and it shows that I have internet but whenever i go to a browser or another app it shows that no internet connection. But I can use my wi-fi on other devices....
  4. Wi-fi connected, but no internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wi-fi connected, but no internet: I'm having issues with my wifi connection on my laptop running Windows 10. When I try to connect, I'm getting a message that it's connected, but no internet. I was connected just fine an hour ago.I cannot try anything with the physical router, because my connection is...
  5. Wi-fi connected, but no internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wi-fi connected, but no internet: I'm having issues with my wifi connection on my laptop running Windows 10. When I try to connect, I'm getting a message that it's connected, but no internet. I was connected just fine an hour ago.I cannot try anything with the physical router, because my connection is...
  6. Wi-fi connected, but no internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Wi-fi connected but no internet access

Wi-fi connected but no internet access: Hello microsoft , i am again facing same problem that my wifi is connected and working in browser, but showing no internet access. And when i am trying open ms store, or other apps like amazon it is showing no internet connection. So kindly fix this problem. Thank you!...
  8. I'm connected to Wi-Fi but not to the internet

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I'm connected to Wi-Fi but not to the internet: TP-Link WM72GN adapter running in windows 10 pro. Driver appears to be Realtek 8818cu or something along the lines. It used to do this a lot but it would fix itself after a wifi reboot or after some time but now it just kind of stopped working and I can't have a consistent...
  9. PC will not connect to wi-fi; connects to cellular hotspot

PC will not connect to wi-fi; connects to cellular hotspot: After a power outage last night, suddenly my pc no longer gets an internet connection through our wi-fi. It will connect to the network, but does not have internet access. Every other device in the house connects just fine, and my pc will connect to my cellular hotspot...
  10. Problems with Hotspot and Wi-Fi connection.

Problems with Hotspot and Wi-Fi connection.: Hi, recently I am having some troubles when trying to turn on the hotspot in my computer to share Wi-Fi to other devices. To explain everything: -I'm living on a University Residence. -I started with this problems last week. -As the router is quite far from my room, i'm...